It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Weatherman Dies From Covid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
A local weatherman recently died from covid, but he's not national news, because he was fully vaccinated.

Chrisse Waddell said Gary had been admitted to the hospital on Tuesday evening after feeling weak at his home in Henderson. He had just returned Monday from a trip to Wrightwood, California, in San Bernardino County. She continued, Gary had been tested positive for COVID, though both he and his ex-wife had been vaccinated. He was being treated with Remdesivir and seemed to be making progress. But Chrisse spoke to him on the phone Thursday morning and became concerned for his health.

link

I figured since we get so many threads on deaths from the unvaxed, we should get some about the vaxed as well.

If you search this on any MSM website, they all have been updated to say multiple comorbidities. These reports were first reported as a breakthrough case, and then literally once the word came down they all changed the story to multiple comorbidities.

I find it interesting that in cases of unvaxed deaths, they just say the person died, with no further details of age, weight, existing conditions...nope they just died. When a vaxed individual dies, they go out of there way to explain why, like a salesman.

I just found this interesting, hope you do to

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
But the shots at least alleviated his symptoms though, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

For like, 5 days or something...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Thanks for that, I am tired of the version of the mother holding her son's hand while he passes away and thinking if I should just have pushed the vaccine harder.

We need more of that, but is ok, because vaxed gets covid and they are no supposed to die.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Did it keep him out of the icu?

We have a left wing radio guy that received the fax and clotted up everywhere and been in the hospital for months. Luckily for him it was unrelated to the shot.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There has been circulating rumours that a significant amount of vaccinations administered in the US were either not the correct product, saline being the most common alternative, as well as a significant amount of doses not being handled properly thus rendering them ineffective. There appears to be a correlation related to this and it is the increasing number of vaccine recipients that experienced absolutely no side effects, eg. soreness at injection site at a bare minimum.

This is of course completely anecdotal, but I wonder how much this may contribute to what we are seeing or if it is complete fiction?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
There has been circulating rumours that a significant amount of vaccinations administered in the US were either not the correct product, saline being the most common alternative, as well as a significant amount of doses not being handled properly thus rendering them ineffective. There appears to be a correlation related to this and it is the increasing number of vaccine recipients that experienced absolutely no side effects, eg. soreness at injection site at a bare minimum.

This is of course completely anecdotal, but I wonder how much this may contribute to what we are seeing or if it is complete fiction?

LOL...how many times have you moved the goalposts now?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Yep, like the new variants that by pass the shots right? scapegoats to blame something else for failures of a jab that was hastily push into the general public knowing that colds always mutate and like old newspapers they are worthless and the end of the day.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Thanks for that, I am tired of the version of the mother holding her son's hand while he passes away and thinking if I should just have pushed the vaccine harder.

We need more of that, but is ok, because vaxed gets covid and they are no supposed to die.

Oh...if everyone would only do their part and get the vaccine, we would all be OK!

Where is a Jerry Lewis telethon when you need it?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You don’t want to allow me to update my opinion based on the availability of new information? You want be to dig in more into a specific position?

I thought you would want me to entertain new possibilities?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Interesting or proof that there is f###ery going on?

It's all about framing the narrative.

Interesting like studying serial killers is interesting, agreed.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

Yep! He felt great, right up to the point he died.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Weatherman? The national news will blame this death on climate change.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I am sure he would have the lines busy with volunteers to the shots, as he shows the victims, is all for the littler children.

I miss the telethons specially with the musicals and bands playing.

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Get ready everybody the Mu, mu variant is hear, Fascist fauci is already using propaganda to push for this the next wave, during the Flu season.

See this rats think we are soo stupid that we can no see thru the deceptions, this rats are becoming preditable.

The mu mu variant because we are nothing but milking cows to pharma.

New COVID-19 variant has come to light but Dr. Fauci says it's not an 'immediate threat'
A new COVID variant has emerged called mu, but Dr. Fauci says they are "keeping a very close eye on it."

www.msn.com... &pc=U531

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

You don’t want to allow me to update my opinion based on the availability of new information? You want be to dig in more into a specific position?

I thought you would want me to entertain new possibilities?

I think what Vasa Croe was alluding to was that, unless I'm mistaken because I'm still fairly new, but I believe that you typically come down on the pro-vax side of this debate. Thereby your new information could come off as an excuse as to why the vax are getting Covid. I could see it that way, but I didn't realize it that way. I saw a member giving out new information I had not yet heard. Also, if true, that could also support an anti-vaxxers position as to why the vax doesn't negatively effect all who receive it, as it does some. Could that be because those people received saline only? Food for thought...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Lol, see things the right way, the first time? Oh my, you must be quite all knowing. I unfortunately lack your powers. I need to rely on new information and data.

If you know the truth in all things, aren’t you just bored? Also, could I get some lotto numbers?

Presuming you know all the right things, right away, why the heck are you here on ATS, why not do more with your life? Oh right, because you are full of it.

If you are discouraging discourse and discussion, you are just as bad as the main stream media.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Welcome to ATS.

I am more anti-stupid. I also like to break up the circle jerk. Apologies for the crudeness. If this was an overtly pro vaccination forum, I assure you I would challenge the narrative, as I have done in several threads already.

Vaccines can be beneficial, unfortunately they are imperfect when they require 100% compliance and mandating their usage.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join