It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 dozen students from Sacramento stranded behind enemy lines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

They tell us Sir, that we are weak - unable to cope with so formidable adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be next week or next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed and a British soldier stationed at every house? Shall we gather strength from inaction? Shall we gain the means of resistance by laying on our backs hugging the delusion of hope until or enemies have us bound hand and foot? We are not weak if we make proper use of those means which God has placed in our power.

Patrick Henry
edit on 5-9-2021 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

All the religions of the world have turned away from God. Because of the pastoral willingness to modify their approach to appeal to the congregation's comfort level, they have corrupted Christ's church. There are no true churches remaining. Don't take that as saying there are no ministers of the gospel that do know God, but the majority, in my opinion, are there of their own desires convincing themselves that they have been called. There are many false ministers preaching God's Word.

I surmise that most of the congregations of all churches will not know God in their mortal lifetime. I don't attend any church around here.

I think we are witnessing the beginnings of the end times and God's chosen, that remain faithful throughout these troubling times coming, will witness much destruction but they themselves will be protected by God's hand.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Who in the hell scheduled an international field trip to a WAR ZONE with children no less????

I'm not trying to cheapen the situation but there are better and safer destinations.

Geezus..🤦🏾‍♂️

Says volumes about the intelligence of California school officials who even dream of such a trip.

<< 1   >>

join