It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 dozen students from Sacramento stranded behind enemy lines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He left our kids at the mercy of the Taliban. Does anyone believe this sack of #$#% cares about American lives? I emailed Whitehouse.gov. I told Biden to get his ass back over there and rescue our kids, I called him a b%&$#$, and told him we all know he is serving his Chinese overlords, and covering for his corrupt family. I really did. So now I'm waiting for the FBI to haul me off. But my blood is boiling.

Who leaves children to die at the hands of terrorists? Rumors say there are several more classes stranded. Our local native tribe is up in a bunch because they have kids abandoned behind enemy lines too. I'm an old lady we can't vote these traitors out of office when the vote is stolen and rigged. Its time to revolt and take our country back before there is no country to fight for.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

No child left behind.

Wasn't that their mantra?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Who in the hell scheduled an international field trip to a WAR ZONE with children no less????

I'm not trying to cheapen the situation but there are better and safer destinations.

Geezus..🤦🏾‍♂️

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Great job!
Hopefully more people will also email, leave messages, use social media etc.. to send these walking coffins the message.
If those geriatric fool gets re-elected it will be clear that the votes were stolen the first time around.
In a perfect world, they would charge biden, Hilary and Obama (just for good measure.)
Let them spend the rest of their worthless lives in jail cells... in general population.

Then give mr T, 8 consecutive years in office because he was robbed the first time around.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I’m with ya on that one.
Who in the hell would sign a waiver to allow their children to go to the terrorist capital of the world.

ETA: just found this. It wasn’t a school trip, they went over to visit relatives before school started.
Sacramento kids
edit on 4-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

That first link had minimal info.
This one has more.
More about the sac. Kids
edit on 4-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I don't even want my grandkids to go to the corner store alone, so I am with you on this. I'm sure they must have trusted the school system telling them it was safe. But this is liberal Sacramento with antifa teachers, so I question the judgment of the adults in charge.

But if these kids are beheaded or burned alive as the Taliban are known for doing, I hope Biden is forced to watch it as it happens on live tv.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Its because these traitors are untouchable and all the ABC agencies are corrupt that I know its time. I never thought in my 60+ years that i would say its time to show them what a real insurrection looks like.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My native American friends tell me there are native kids stuck over there, I wonder who they were visiting.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the correction, but still ya know?

Not smart.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Its because these traitors are untouchable and all the ABC agencies are corrupt that I know its time. I never thought in my 60+ years that i would say its time to show them what a real insurrection looks like.

What will a "REAL" insurrection look like?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Probably like the last one in 1776

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
U.S. President Biden calls evacuation from Afghanistan an extraordinary success

www.reuters.com...

I'm sure the media will all agree with him in time for the mid-terms.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Don't get mad at me... It's just a thought...

I wonder if all those kids truly had gone to Afghanistan from California, or if maybe it was adults from California who went to Afghanistan in an attempt to bring the Afghan kids back here with them to the U.S.

ie a failed evacuation attempt.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

U.S. President Biden calls evacuation from Afghanistan an extraordinary success

The sad part is that he probably actually believes it's true.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

No child left behind.

That was Bush

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MykeNukem

No child left behind.

That was Bush

Correct.

It became a lefty doctrine after that with "common core" though.

Either way, Biden is a scumbag.
edit on 9/4/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I have found that God does work in mysterious ways and he also, has his hand in all things concerning his children. He knows their hearts and he will protect those that he has chosen.

Often times, we can not see the silver lining around the darkest of clouds. Does it take these children's sacrifice to make this nation realize what is happening to all of us? Is this what is taken to wake this nation up?

I shouldn't have said this. Makes me sound like a lunatic conspiracy nut.
edit on 4-9-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
What is ment for evil will be turned for good? I wish I still believed that. Seen too much bad with nothing good coming of it. But some times I think this thinking has lulled us into not taking action when it was necessary. Sort of makes us all sheep, waiting on a savior. It was so much easier putting the job on god. I do believe in god, but I don't see his hand in any of this.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
God had his hand in creating this nation. This nation was created for his purpose and we have failed to realized this truth. As a nation , we have become corrupted in his sight. As an individual, we are all being judged by what we say, do and even think. These perilous times are judging each of our characters. Who is worthy of their salvation? Maybe World War 2 was our purpose fulfilled as a nation and now is the time for judging us individually.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Who can know the mind of god? Is the collapse we are seeing Orchestrated by gods hand to judge our hearts? Or is he standing by scratching his head and saying what is wrong with these people? I gave them the road map with rules to guide them. Why won't they grow up? I warned them there was a good and evil war going on. Why weren't they paying attention? There is a time for all things under the sun. Including a time for war.

You can sit around and wait to be judged. But its time for action. Maybe god is saying, if your not going to defend the nation and constitution, why should I bother? Where were you when the devil took over the classrooms, and military, and every branch of government.? While you waited around for me to save you, the devils army were wise as serpents, and you mistook being innocent as a dove with compliance for the sake of peace. People forget about righteous indignation. Its time to defend what this great nation was blessed with.

I lost my religion, but not my faith. Religion colors perspective to add validity to the belief system they have created. Taking off those religious glasses lets me see clearer.
edit on 5-9-2021 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join