It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the 'best UFO footage ever'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moonstar7

Personally, I've never seen an anti-gravity field so I have no idea what one would look like; I'm not even sure if such a thing is possible.

What even is an anti-gravity field???

It goes against everything we have ever been taught, not because we can't understand, but, because we can. I simplify it into Capillary Attraction, or simple electrostatic charging. The effect increases when mass increases. If you can revere the charge in a organized, controlled manner, you can have a object levitate. Meteorites that have a large enough mass will attract dust, just like we view gravity. The amount of mass determines the force that can be applied as the individual force is multiplied by the total . Edward Leedskalnin was able to reverse this charge with a very simple hand rotated apparatus that was placed on the objects he wanted to move. It looked like a generator, and probably was of some sort, hand cranked.

It has been reported that these disks contain large amounts of Mercury. Mercury is a very dense material that can transfer much of that charge to repel against a opposite charge. Hence in a controlled manner do some amazing feats...

In my institutionally ignorant opinion lol

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Edward Leedskalnin was able to reverse this charge with a very simple hand rotated apparatus that was placed on the objects he wanted to move. It looked like a generator, and probably was of some sort, hand cranked.

So you think he had a personal anti-gravity device? Using what, mercury and turning magnets? And it would just cancel out normal gravity of the stones he was moving around?

How do you think it worked?!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman

Edward Leedskalnin was able to reverse this charge with a very simple hand rotated apparatus that was placed on the objects he wanted to move. It looked like a generator, and probably was of some sort, hand cranked.

So you think he had a personal anti-gravity device? Using what, mercury and turning magnets? And it would just cancel out normal gravity of the stones he was moving around?

How do you think it worked?!

I think we are looking at it in the wrong terms. Not as anti Gravity, but Anti Weight. The force of the attraction, repulsion is gauged in terms of weight. Like a balloon when you change its static charge it becomes attracted to the wall. In essence it overcomes gravity and attaches to the wall. I believe Ed's little machine was able to reverse the stones static charge to zero weight allowing him to manually move the stones as if they had the weight, of a feather.

I don't believe Ed's little home made generator used mercury. That, I suspect is part of a propulsion system that works similar to a mag lev train where the foreword magnets pull and the aft magnets push, all in sequence with the direction of movement.

I don't think he made electricity, but rather, changed the polarity of the objects static charge, just like what you do to that balloon.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I think we are looking at it in the wrong terms. Not as anti Gravity, but Anti Weight. The force of the attraction, repulsion is gauged in terms of weight.

Perhaps I see a Eureka moment…………it makes possible sense to me, that if you had a way to change the atomic weight density of a solid object and suspend it temporarily, then quite possibly, the object would be lighter and humanly movable. If that’s true, then Edwards Leedskalnin may have indeed discovered how the Egyptian’s as well as other monolithic cultures where able to move monolithic blocks tonnage.

So then an “Anti-Weight” concept method makes sense of what might have been used in the ancient times. Question is……what can change the atomic weight density of anything, without destroying it in the process?

Perhaps this approach should be researched further……

edit on 29-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I think we are looking at it in the wrong terms. Not as anti Gravity, but Anti Weight. The force of the attraction, repulsion is gauged in terms of weight.

Perhaps I see a Eureka moment…………it makes possible sense to me, that if you had a way to change the atomic weight density of a solid object and suspend it temporarily, then quite possibly, the object would be lighter and humanly movable. If that’s true, then Edwards Leedskalnin may have indeed discovered how the Egyptian’s as well as other monolithic cultures where able to move monolithic blocks tonnage.

So then an “Anti-Weight” concept method makes sense of what might have been used in the ancient times. Question is……what can change the atomic weight density of anything, without destroying it in the process?

Perhaps this approach should be researched further……

While you ponder that. consider this, Water droplets in clouds do not stay air born just riding air currents, without wings. They, Levitate. It has to be a really simple matter to do that naturally
. (Suggested by a Friend of mine, years ago WOS).

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I’ve said long ago….that clouds were proof of natural ant-gravity…..only to be deemed a kooooook!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

'Yes there's a myth about Leedskalnin having some anti-gravity tech, but in fact one of Leedskalnin's friends wrote a book "Mr. Can't Is Dead! The Story of the Coral Castle" with photographs documenting how Coral Castle was built, and no anti-gravity was used, but rather leverage was used. Another person wrote an even more detailed book about the construction methods, fully debunking the anti-gravity claims.

Was Coral Castle Built using Anti-Gravity Technology? (No)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I’ve said long ago….that clouds were proof of natural ant-gravity…..only to be deemed a kooooook!

I know exactly what you mean. Would you believe there is a organization that is Hell bent on keeping humanity ignorant about certain scientific discoveries? Oh yea, they pretend to be the experts who know things are not realistic or doable. But all they really are, are hoodwinking snake oil salesmen.. You just have to ignore the detractors

And they run "Coral Castle"

duckduckgo.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Atmosphere filter stops at 0:45. FAKE

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
a reply to: ATSAlex

Atmosphere filter stops at 0:45. FAKE

October 24, 2021

What about this one?

This video shot in Chicago earlier this month is described as an airborne "shape shifter" UFO.

Clip/Story: www.the-sun.com...

It is airborne, but I don't see any "shape shifting".

Do any of you think this is a real object in the sky...vs. CGI?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Could be real. I'm not sure what it is but one guess is it could be a sling.

It's a common design for a sling to have an attachment point for multiple cables that looks like a "ball" at the top where the cables meet. In the following image, the UFO is on the left, and a helicopter sling is on the right. The "ball" the cables are attached to is at about the same height in the comparison image.

The next logical question is, if that's what it is, where is the helicopter?
We can't really tell how far above the UFO the clouds are but some of those slings have longer cables so it's possible the helicopter could be hidden in the clouds. I've been a passenger in helicopters flying through clouds before, they can fly on instruments. Here's an example of a longer cable and this may not be the maximum length, they might even get longer:

Then one might ask, where is the cable?

Those disappear from view completely at great enough distance. Here is a "UFO" I found in a random video, which I'm pretty sure is a plane towing an advertising banner. But at this distance, and resolution, you can't see the tow line, and it's hard to recognize the plane as a plane. I've been trying to figure out what's pictured on the banner and I have some ideas but that too is hard to make out. Anyway, I'm sure there's a tow line here which we can't see in this capture of a video taken in France maybe a decade or so ago, I don't know the exact date:

<< 1   >>

join