It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the 'best UFO footage ever'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
From the channel Only Real UFOs, a glowing rotating winged anomaly over Cuba.

This one has just over 1.4 million views:
I'm a natural skeptic and consider most UFO videos suspect or explainable.
Some appear more convinced about this one than me:

-------------------------MY THEORY------------------------------------------------

It's a glider with a fan motor

Something like this:

-------------------------EXPLANATION---------------------------------------------
Glowing Energy
Light from the setting sun reflecting off the fan motor. We've all seen this with airplanes.
Example:

rotation of the light
("why is it so slow if it's a fan) can be explained by shutterspeed.
It is a rolling shutter artifact, this is an amazing and clear demonstration please watch:
Case closed!
Or is it...?
edit on 4-9-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

first things first the channel name checks out, lol - Only Real UFOs

great video though

Is there any reason the footage stops though just as the object was going to pass over the camera, I am guessing it was then easy to see it was as you have theorized a glider with a fan with even something attached to the fan.

Thanks for the link as I had not seen that channel before

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'm inclined toward your glider with a fan theory, though it does appear that the fan is closest to the image making the wings inverted. Can't quite explain that one...but UFOs are UFOs for a reason, they're something that is flying that we can't immediately identify. That does not automatically revert to the notion that it's alien or classified govt project, rather just not identifiable. In this case I'm a tad underwhelmed.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In my opinion, it is a flying crock of #, similar to a blurdy. It has an obvious engine and wings and therefore is a terrestrial object. Man made, badly filmed and passed off as a UFO.

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I like the idea of a camera trick and spinning roters the same as the shutter speed to give the impression of something bizarre,

It is an interesting video, but my question is, if it was a glider with a pilot, why were they filming it? And what kind of glider has upside down wings??

Also, its from 2019, any extra info about this video?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

I'm inclined toward your glider with a fan theory, though it does appear that the fan is closest to the image making the wings inverted.

originally posted by: Phatdamage
It is an interesting video, but my question is, if it was a glider with a pilot, why were they filming it? And what kind of glider has upside down wings??
I don't understand why you folks are saying the wings look inverted, they don't loon inverted to me, maybe not as straight as the example, but there are many designs of powered ultralights.

originally posted by: UpThenDown
Is there any reason the footage stops though just as the object was going to pass over the camera, I am guessing it was then easy to see it was as you have theorized a glider with a fan with even something attached to the fan.
I agree with your guess. That's a huge red flag when the video is too short and stops or cuts off prematurely before we see the fate of the UFO. I have seen edited "UFO" videos where the later part of the video, where the object can be clearly identified, has been removed. I guess that's what we get for monetizing youtube channels that post UFO videos, some will do anything to create content.

You explained everything but the anti-gravity field surrounding the craft that the first quote in your OP mentioned he could clearly see.

Personally, I've never seen an anti-gravity field so I have no idea what one would look like; I'm not even sure if such a thing is possible.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Good call.
I thought it was one of those LED kites.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by gunshooter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

It's ok, that one was on me. Cigar..?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I wouldn't think an ET craft would need wings in space, and would seriously doubt they would revert to aero lift technology once in gravity.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This video is not at all convincing.

It DOES look like a glider of some sort

I don't see how a natural light source could produce such a consistently timed circular effect pattern. Which leads me to believe:

1) The light source is CGI'd in; OR

2) The pilot has a high powered LED grid facing down (pre-programmed to produce ET-like propulsion patterns)

OR this is a genuine ET craft, and it looks fake AF because that's how primates cope with/interpret non-prosaic events or objects

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
From the channel Only Real UFOs, a glowing rotating winged anomaly over Cuba.

This one has just over 1.4 million views:
I'm a natural skeptic and consider most UFO videos suspect or explainable.
Some appear more convinced about this one than me:

-------------------------MY THEORY------------------------------------------------

It's a glider with a fan motor

Something like this:

-------------------------EXPLANATION---------------------------------------------
Glowing Energy
Light from the setting sun reflecting off the fan motor. We've all seen this with airplanes.
Example:

rotation of the light
("why is it so slow if it's a fan) can be explained by shutterspeed.
It is a rolling shutter artifact, this is an amazing and clear demonstration please watch:
Case closed!
Or is it...?

Yup. First thing I thought was Ultralight with LEDS mounted on the blades or shiny metalic ones and reflection from the sun plus atmospheric distortion.

Something like this (with fan motor) ascending in altitude as viewed from the ground:

Find the variant with the most downsloped looking wings in flight?
edit on 7-9-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join