It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elder says would replace Feinstein with a Republican if he wins CA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
While it still unlikely to occur; the Gavin Newsom recall election not only has the potential to put a Republican in charge of the Democrat strong hold and influential state of California. It also holds the potential to flip the Federal Senate asasa the Republican who takes over for Newsom might get a chance to replace the aging and mentally impaired Dianne Feinstein.

Larry Elder says he would replace Dianne Feinstein with a Republican if he wins California recall election

Larry Elder, a gubernatorial candidate in California’s Gavin Newsom recall election, said he would replace U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat, with a Republican – if Elder becomes governor and Feinstein were to step down during his term. 

Feinstein, now 88 years old, has served in the Senate since the early 1990s and says she has no plans to step down despite some Democrats hoping she would. A New Yorker piece that came out last year reported House Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and others had been concerned about her memory and ability to focus, especially during the Justice Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings. Feinstein balked at the criticism. 

The recall election on Sept. 14 was once seen as an easy win for Newsom who needs 50% support from voters to shrug off his challengers, but polling over the summer showed a tightening race. The most recent poll, however, showed the Democrat widening his lead again in the final stretch. 

Why do elder politicians even put themselves and the country in these circumstances in the first place? If there jobs are to be proper stewards of the districts they serve; do they not have an obligation to stop running for office when they know they will not be able to finish their terms and allow for an easy and non controversial transfer of power.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I have heard they are using fraudulent mail in ballots again.

If that is the case Newsom wins period.

www.sos.ca.gov...
edit on 4-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
no way DiFi steps down wi a Republican guvnr

didn't one of the SCOTUS judges do that when Trump was in White House?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

If they're using Dominion voting machines then Biden will beat Elder and Newsom by 40%.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
She belongs in prison

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
She belongs in prison

She needs a new Chinese agent-driver at the very least.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I agree. When I saw that Difi was running for Senate again I just had to gag. She is boo coo old and is worthless as anything other than a place holder and a parrot.

Maybe she has a messiah complex.''It's me, and me alone that can stem the advancing tide of what ever''. It's bull.

A true representative of the people would as you suggest, step aside and allow new and more astute people on to the center stage.

Across the isle we have examples in that form. To mind immediately comes the vision of Strom Thurmond who had to be wheeled into the chamber at 287 years old with his eyes propped open with tooth picks.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Someone powerful is paying a lot of desperate low life's to ballot stuff for Newsome, and some have been arrested on other charges and subsequently caught with thousands of ballots. Another member has mentioned this.

In which case, can he win against those odds?

And being "proper stewards" and serving with honor and integrity went out the door many years before.

FrankenFeinstein has raked in billions of graft and diverted funds to her husbands company, and are addicted to the gravy train (wreck). She won't resign willfully. California is destined for total obliteration unless Newsome is kicked to the curb soon. Very soon.

Hard to believe when witnessing this high degree of dirt bags being officials, wielding power in such a disgraceful manner. 150 years ago they would have just "hanged" 'em all with folks traveling for many miles to see it.
edit on 4-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Adam Carolla describes Newsome perfectly.

"There's 170,000 homeless people here, and the state is on fire. We need to reduce our carbon footprint."
"Clueless" doesn't begin to describe Newsome.

edit on 4-9-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

And Feinstein needs to go! She's like 90 years old.
edit on 4-9-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Elder has them scared. He is a big problem for democrats. He is black, raised in South Central LA. A good public speaker. Has 30 plus years on radio of destroying liberal arguments quickly and concisely.

They are coming hard after him.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

California has a population of over 30 Million. 170,000 homeless represents less than 0.6% of the population.

Furthermore, 58% of the forested land in California is owned by, and the responsibility of, the Federal government.

If the State is "on fire", you could just as easily blame the prior US administration for failing to "rake its forests" properly.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Isn't 90 like, the average age of people calling the shots in this country?
No wonder we're all getting hosed.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

www.sos.ca.gov...

They suddenly are allowing ‘print your own ballot’ voting too.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I see Elder signs everywhere. Liberal enclaves too. But Gruesome is already cheating. Print your own ballot is suddenly a thing. The polls are lying so the cheat will be believable. CA is ready to flip. I sense a change in the force.

edit on 9/4/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It doesn’t matter

The fix is in

Just one case of many

www.google.com... gs%3f_amp=true

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

California has a population of over 30 Million. 170,000 homeless represents less than 0.6% of the population.

Furthermore, 58% of the forested land in California is owned by, and the responsibility of, the Federal government.

If the State is "on fire", you could just as easily blame the prior US administration for failing to "rake its forests" properly.

The point of my comment wasn't to extrapolate what percentage of the population is homeless, or how much of the forest is owned by the federal government. As for blaming the prior US administration, doesn't the U.S. Forest Service give California $85 million per year to manage the forests. Does California need more aid? Are they using it wisely? I thought they were blaming the fires on climate change.

Anyway, the intent of my comment was to point out that Newsome ignores the real problems, all the while virtue signalling about how woke he is.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Does Larry know something we don’t? Is he setting the stage for a big announcement? There have been rumors DiFi passed away last week and they are keeping it secret like RBG to hold onto their political advantage. If Elder wins and she has passed away that could help bring some change to California

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The China spy on Diane's payroll for 35 years is reason enough to replace her.

Besides, she' already on life support.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

www.sos.ca.gov...

Yep, he has already lost and republicans will just sit back and take it.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I highly suggest watching this video. It is the Sacremento Bee newspaper interviewing Larry Elder. The Bee is a left leaning newspaper. He absolutely destroyed the journalist interviewing him. It is about 50 minutes long but well worth the watch. THey questioned him on everything and he shot back destroying their positions, pointing out their hypocrisy, etc.

This is why the Democrats are scared of him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join