It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry obese people.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Agreed! Abolish the fatties! I’ve seen fight club. We can make soap out of them.

Can I sit in my tower and throw lettuce at them?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Why stop at just throwing it at them? Make them eat it or they can't have a job or go to a restaurant. See how they like that.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

My wife is a plus size lady and while I won't post a picture of her, this is someone who looks remarkably like her.
[ Found this while shopping for my wife the other day ]

See anything wrong with that ?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You really don't want my opinion. This was a facetious thread not to be taken totally seriously. It is obvious I have offended some people and for that I am sorry.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No problem brother. Sorry for taking it wrong.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

With the way vaccines are being forced and the toll of covid on the obese, you're not wrong. I think as stupid as the soda size reduction regulations Bloomberg is one of the few politicians pre-covid to put his money where his mouth was. Again I think it was misguided, but imo he is one of few with a leg to stand on as it pertains to our current events.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Yeah the size reduction thing was kind of dumb but at least he did try. I don't think there are very many avenues to curb this problem aside from just supporting people who decide they want to try and lose the weight.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We should just get rid off everybody over 65. Only ca 15% of the population but more than 45% of occupied beds in hospitals.

source
I mean if we're being a**holes...
Obesity can be cured age not

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I only throw low calorie lettuce

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Nothing merits mean comments about weak people. I'm not saying there isn't a problem. I'm saying you might refrain from nasty labels like "whale".

You obviously have an issue with the overweight subculture. 👎🏻

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Subculture? Is being overweight a subculture?

Do you mean the subcutaneously endowed?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't care if you're fat, I'm fat too.

Don't make your problem my problem though... if you can't fit on a plane, don't try to fly. If you can't fit down a waterslide, don't go.

I tried to watch the movie "bloberella" last night and couldn't get ten minutes in... Usually I love bad movies but that is just a mental health condition over normalized.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Another thread dancing on graves...Oh how fun!

NOT.

This isn't about helping anyone. All you're doing is putting your own depraved heart on display. But good to know. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
🇬🇧

I could not help it ツ
A Monty Python classic, in support of our esteemed o.p;

www.youtube.com...
edit on 492021 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

edit on 492021 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I was a fat kid, the first ten years i only grew in a horizontal manner, the next ten in a vertical.

Glad it all worked out in the end.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: DAVID64

You really don't want my opinion. This was a facetious thread not to be taken totally seriously. It is obvious I have offended some people and for that I am sorry.

can't help but think there are some progs out there that would preach and believe every word of it
get rid of the useless eaters. for the good of the state.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

What we need is not acceptance. We need abhorrence.

So...anyone who doesn't fit your mold should be treated like sh**.

Got it.

Sounds like that is what the OP thinks.

I was obese in 2019 and found out why in 2020 when I had major urgent surgery to correct a problem in my digestive tract. This was during the worst of the first wave of COVID when no one was getting "elective" surgeries.
I had a horrible digestive system issue that caused me to absorb every last little bit of calories in every bite I took. I was eating a low calorie diet and had been for years to no avail and kept getting fatter on what my calorie calculator said was 800 calories a day on average plus 3 trips to the gym per week.
Now that my digestive system was repaired, I have lost 50 pounds and continue to lose eating much more than I did when I was obese.

This OP is downright cruel and evil to suggest that obesity is totally the fault of the obese. I'm sure there are other people like me with real health issues that caused obesity. I wouldn't have known it except for a sudden bout of extreme pain caused by an issue I likely had for many many years.

I don't want to hear from the OP that my case is different. If the OP had seen me on the street in 2019 the OP would have said exactly the same thing about me that the OP is saying about every obese person the OP sees.

Don't judge, least you be judged and I hope the OP ends up as harshly judged in the same way the OP would have judged me if the OP had seen me in public in 2019, knowing nothing about me or my issue. Maybe someday a health issue beyond the OP's control will look to the world like the OP is a useless eater and drain on society with their health problems their own damn fault, that would be Karma for sure.

edit on 9/4/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Me, after I read your Op.

Life is a journey, a journey all about thinking. Many people stop half way. Laziness and the ever altering culture mostly I think. I've gotten to the point of where the more you learn, the more Qs you have (ad infinitum). Knowing is not the point. It's the experience (That our Soul Being chose) which is the point.

There is this thing called humor, it's a great thing. There is also this thing called smiling and laughing, even better things. These "things" are good for the Soul. Laugh often and try to make others laugh too. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join