It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fear Stricken Sheep Are Panic Buying Toilet Paper Once Again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Kind of crappy that we have to start worrying about toilet paper shortages again. We are down to maybe ten twelve packs of TP. Time to start searching for some good sales again before the hoarders drive the price way up again. I don't worry about toilet paper shortages that much, I just hate paying a lot of money for something you flush down the toilet.

We got caught with our pants down last time, the only toilet paper left in the stores was expensive stuff that doesn't deteriorate in our septic tank very well....that sucks.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think you're blaming the wrong people. I have not seen a TP shortage this year in Missouri, but last year it was hillbillies afraid of LoCkDoWnS that never happened.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Americans just accept skip marks as a fact of life rather than a consequence of bad hygiene. Jokes on them as toilet paper doesnt really work anyways for anything really.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: infolurker
Oh boy, everyone go get your toilet paper. Hopefully everyone here is already smart enough to have a years supply already. If not, I guess we should consider you to be in the "Fear Stricken Sheep" who doesn't learn from recent history. One truth here, Don't use up your stockpiles.

[...]

Yes, it’s really getting hard to find good sheep toilet paper these days, and my sheep just don’t like the regular stuff you get from Walmart. Maybe Tractor Supply has some in stock?
edit on Sat Sep 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

Here you go. Sheep toilet paper.

www.paperplast.fi...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's probably the same people as those taking Ivermectin using it all up...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hillbillies Don't use TP.
They use Corn Cobs LOL
at least they did years ago
I know because i'm one of those hillbillies that your refering to.

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I think you're blaming the wrong people. I have not seen a TP shortage this year in Missouri, but last year it was hillbillies afraid of LoCkDoWnS that never happened.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Actually, reading the Analects of Confucius is a pretty good goal. Very good insight to what was a very advanced thought. The sum of it is the Golden Rule or in a single word...Reciprocity. All 500 or so years before Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join