It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS to double its workforce under Biden spending plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So, more IRS "Enforcement" for us appears to be coming. I know how they could raise much more, audit congress and the military. Just a thought.

But we all know how this works, when you have an agency dedicated to wringing money out of the population. Expect more harassment and red tape, especially if you donate to the wrong causes.

federalnewsnetwork.com...

Most of the funding — about $60 billion — would go toward IRS enforcement activities.

By 2031, the IRS under this plan would more than double its workforce and have a 90% larger budget, compared to current spending levels.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
The IRS has always been akin to the Gestapo in my eyes. Looks they will be hiring more jack-booted thugs who already have sociopathic tendencies to strike fear in the hearts of law abiding citizens, and leave the real criminals alone.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
#taxstrike2021.

Come at me.

My money doesn’t go towards giving out free military equipment ‘round the world.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
see this is why i laugh when i see people say things like 'cut the military budget so we can help end poverty' and all that bs. because even if we did that, it would just end up going towards government expansion like this. many dont seem to remember that it wasn't just the military budget that got increased after 9/11, whole new agencies were created and every other agency already in existence got much larger. the government needs to quit expanding itself or it needs to create a few new taxes to pay for the expansions if they wont stop expanding.
edit on 4-9-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Trickle down beurocracy?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
“The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.”

― Oscar Wilde

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Most likely for cracking the whip to get tax from Bitcoin mining, transactions and other cryptocurrencies that can be exchanged for USD.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Democrat infiltration of the Executive Agencies continues !!! 😃

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If Jan6 was an actual insurrection, would there even still be an IRS?

Think about it...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Obama keeps coming out with the hits!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
If Jan6 was an actual insurrection, would there even still be an IRS?

Think about it...

A failed insurrection is still an insurrection in some eyes.

Me, I think it was some true believers, false flaggers, and FBI agitators that got setup, then overstimulated and ‘helped’ into acion, and ended, as planned, by squelching all discussion of a possibly fraudulent election.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I have heard a speculation that some FBI associates involved in the Gretchen Whitmer Governor-napping Plot had relocated to DC ahead of Jan6...so insurrection is more iffy every day.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

My bank told me yesterday that part of that bill makes it a requirement for the bank to report to the IRS any transaction of over $600 in both personal and business accounts. For the record, my bank thinks that this is an infringement on my privacy and do not want to go along with it.

But there is where the $600 billion will go to.

More bean counters.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Where will they get the accountants?

I thought the evil left thought that math was racist.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I have heard a speculation that some FBI associates involved in the Gretchen Whitmer Governor-napping Plot had relocated to DC ahead of Jan6...so insurrection is more iffy every day.

Inside hit squads !!! 🚨

top topics

join