It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophets of Profits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
How does it make sense that this plandemic is all about Big Pharma’s profit margins?!

Big Pharma already has more money than God. Had it before COVID hit. And if the point of culling the population through vaccines designed to do that were Big Pharma’s goal…wouldn’t that cut into their profit margin? Talk about diminishing returns!

I don’t have the answer. It just seems to me that too many people are ascribing ever-increasing profits (either through initial vaccinations or through booster shots) as Big Pharma’s sole reason for rolling out the so-called ‘vaccines’—even as these same people claim it’s killing more people than the virus.

I am AGAINST forced vaccination. I am AGAINST shutdowns. I am AGAINST vaccine passports. I am AGAINST mask mandates. I am AGAINST the booster shot treadmill we’re beginning to see. I am UNVACCINATED and will be until either COVID kills me or someone waves a magic wand and declares this “public health emergency” over, ‘cause…reazons.

I’m just tired of the simplistic attribution of profit or power for Big Pharma when they already HAVE all that. What’s really going on? Phuq if I know.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

It's the constant need for power and control driven by evil. The same reason that political parties act against the best interests of their countries and it's citizens; and the same reason common sense has been replaced with lies, irrational thoughts, and behaviors among the masses in general. Evil is running rampant.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

It's the constant need for power and control driven by evil. The same reason that political parties act against the best interests of their countries and it's citizens; and the same reason common sense has been replaced with lies, irrational thoughts, and behaviors among the masses in general. Evil is running rampant.

I really hate to attribute it to that. But anymore, ‘Evil’ looks increasingly like the only explanation that makes sense. I mean…what more than money or power could they want?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I thinks it’s about how far they can push without resistance, then they take another foothold and wait to push more. Slowly accomplished control over us.

They primarily use fear, like on 9/11 when “terror” was repeated by every politician and news anchor. Daily you were told any time an extremist can take your life. We are seeing this repeated today with a virus. More liberties are going away, many politicians are pushing to take our freedoms with vaccine mandates.
What will be next time because there will be a next time? They seem to do things in 8-12 year cycles. Did they start the virus, maybe, maybe not, I don’t know, but they sure used it to tighten the grip.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They were offered only one piece of a big pie. Right now it seems like they are the only ones coming out on top. But big box stores, alcohol manufacturers, PPE, anything deemed essential really has gotten a big cash bonus as well.
This is all the big wigs keeping every piece for themselves and leaving the rest of us crumbs.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I have explained this in some posts in detail.. basically, it's about TPTB. It's nothing arbitrary, it has always been in their agenda. They just vary and tweak the details of how to implement that agenda every year in those meetings. If it hadn't been exactly covid, it would've been something else and the situation would still be the same, they don't leave much to chance.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why would you take the vaccine after the magic wand waves and the public health emergency is over? Seems like a very poor time to take it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

King Cnut’s brooms do seem to last around 8-10 years, before he needs to replace it in his effort to sweep back the tide of an ever multiplying ocean trying to encroach of on his wealth.

The greedy bastard will drown in the end. We all do!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime
How does it make sense that this plandemic is all about Big Pharma’s profit margins?!

Big Pharma already has more money than God. Had it before COVID hit. And if the point of culling the population through vaccines designed to do that were Big Pharma’s goal…wouldn’t that cut into their profit margin? Talk about diminishing returns!

I don’t have the answer. It just seems to me that too many people are ascribing ever-increasing profits (either through initial vaccinations or through booster shots) as Big Pharma’s sole reason for rolling out the so-called ‘vaccines’—even as these same people claim it’s killing more people than the virus.

I am AGAINST forced vaccination. I am AGAINST shutdowns. I am AGAINST vaccine passports. I am AGAINST mask mandates. I am AGAINST the booster shot treadmill we’re beginning to see. I am UNVACCINATED and will be until either COVID kills me or someone waves a magic wand and declares this “public health emergency” over, ‘cause…reazons.

I’m just tired of the simplistic attribution of profit or power for Big Pharma when they already HAVE all that. What’s really going on? Phuq if I know.

Some people die, sure.

But more people develop health problems they didn't have before.... Which requires medicine.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Either I wasn’t very clear or you misinterpreted what I said. My point is that I am unvaccinated and will remain that way because: a) either COVID will kill me—at which point I won’t need a vaccine, or b) someone will wave a magic wand and declare the health emergency over—at which point I won’t need a vaccine.

Regardless, COVID will ALWAYS be with us.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join