It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How John F. Kennedy was assassinated according to the MOSSAD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Together with the official, there are many versions of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. This is a long history. But recently I read about an extremely surprising version of the murder. I want to share this find with you.

In 2002, the New York Times Bestseller No. 1 was published - a book by Israeli secret agency officer Viktor Ostrovsky "By Way of Deception: The Making of a Mossad officer", which the MOSSAD immediately tried to ban. The book describes the shocking events associated with the assassination of Kennedy.

It turns out that John F. Kennedy turned out to be an accidental victim due to an unexpected movement of the head, and the real target of the professional killers was the Governor of Texas, John Connolly. The governor, who was traveling with the President of the United States in the same car, escaped with only an injury due to accidental circumstances. The reason for the elimination is that the mafia wanted to get into the oil business, but Governor Connolly was getting in the way. And Lee Harvey Oswald became a diversion figure. It suited everyone.

The Mossad intelligence service has rechecked the official version with multiple recreation of all the exact movements of the participants in the presidential cortege and the auto-convoy.
To this end, the best sniper with superior weaponry than Lee Harvey Oswald was found for experiments on a moving target from 80 meters.

The mafia's plan was well thought out. If what was planned happened to Connolly, then everyone would think that the bullets were intended for Kennedy. In reality, a single bullet went through the back of Kennedy's head, pierced through his chest and wounded Connolly.
In a detailed investigation of the President at gunpoint in 1963, it was clear that these points are not on the same line. If a bullet could fly in zigzags, then it was this one.

"To recreate the complete picture, Israeli intelligence had topography, aerial photographs, photographs of the territory in which the incident occurred, as well as all videos of the assassination of the president in Dallas. All data.
It is established that Lee Harvey Oswald purchased a 6.5 mm Mannlicher-Carcano rifle from a catalog with a 4x magnification telescopic sight for $ 21.45.
He also had a 38-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver.
But it has not been fully established exactly how many shots he fired 2 or 3 times, but in any case, ordinary army cartridges were used in the carbine that fired at a speed of 650 m / s."

In the simulated situation, the Mossad snipers were armed with better rifles with tripods and fired from different points at the command "Fire". The laser search for the target showed where the bullets hit. Experiments have shown the inconsistency of what was attributed to Harvey Oswald.
Firstly: he was not a professional, given the rather large distance from the presidential car to the 6th floor of the building in which he was, and his Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.
Second: Oswald just bought a carbine from a store catalog via the mail. A new rifle needs to be aimed, set up the optical sight, and even get used to it, and this requires a lot of time and professional skills.
Mossad's audit showed that the official version was incompetent.

thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Victor Ostrovsky which is not his real name, is still
an agent for the Mossad. A controlled agent used
for disinformation and infiltration.

The CIA and MI6 follow the same modus operadi
of setting up agents as so-called ex-agents
turned whistle-blower to author books and
conduct interviews. There are many.

I can assure you, any such ex-agent who
sincerely sought to disseminate the
nefarious deeds of the clandestine agencies
would end up a suicide under suspicious
circumstances.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I believe it 100%

I saw a video along time ago so I cant remember what its called.

they were speaking of middle eastern person involved in the Castro club Oswald was in.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So, multiple trained killers all hitting the same wrong target? Not so sure on that theory.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Magic Bullet 2.0?

Into the head and out the chest seems VERY unlikely.

It's just another implausible JFK assassination theory, and it's very clear if you can see what you're looking at on the Zapruder film, that the kill shot came from the front.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

who said they missed all their shots

there is the one miss on the road by the bridge that hit the guy in the leg and a claimed miss in the windscreen so that's 2 I can recall off the top of my head

so i would ague most of their shots hit. they probably fired all at the same time so only got one shot. they got him immobilized in a car and he cant duck because his back brace and they pulled his SS guards at the last min.

there was clearly more at play here

and dont forget about all the secret service guards that were unaccounted for(there were to many there) walking around taking peoples cameras and film to never be seen again.

imagine 4-5 shooters all shooting for his head and they all fire at the same time and 2 missed that leaves 3 hits and accounts for all the wounds

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I guess we'll never know, huh?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I took a college course on it by a leading author on the subject, Michael Kurtz and visited the 6th floor museum which I highly recommend. I am also a retired Marine. Despite all that, I still have no idea and am even more confused.

Oswald, even for a low quality Marine had to know his rifle was a piece of junk. It was well known that weapon was called the "humanitarian rifle" because it fired so poorly. He could have bought a much better rifle for a little more that's why I believe he was patsy. Even still, an average Marine with that rifle could pull it off. I'm not an amazing shot but certainly good enough with just about any weapon with a little practice which Oswald did have. He was seen at the range with that rifle. He could have absolutely done it.

If I had to choose though I would go with the CIA working with other forces. People forget that MLK, his family determined that the shooter identified had nothing to do with it conducting their own investigation. Janet Reno would not even consider their findings. The CIA has no loyalty to the United States and nobody in Congress or the executive branch knows what they are truly up to.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I disagree on the scope comments.
Scopes can be mounted and adjusted in minutes by any competent shooter.
I am not saying LHO was a competent shooter by any means though.

Just saying from experience.

The idea that Connelly was the target is quite interesting. I've never heard of this theory before.

edit on 4-9-2021 by abago71 because: added more blah blah blah

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The CIA has no loyalty to the United States and nobody in Congress or the executive branch knows what they are truly up to.

I’ve been hearing lately that the CIA is actually a British agency whose ultimate goal is to bring the US back to British rule. I’m starting to believe it

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Victor Ostrovsky which is not his real name, is still
an agent for the Mossad. A controlled agent used
for disinformation and infiltration.

The CIA and MI6 follow the same modus operadi
of setting up agents as so-called ex-agents
turned whistle-blower to author books and
conduct interviews. There are many.

I can assure you, any such ex-agent who
sincerely sought to disseminate the
nefarious deeds of the clandestine agencies
would end up a suicide under suspicious
circumstances.

Yes, I agree. But then it turns out that if the Mossad came up with such a cover operation, then what is it covered? Own attempt?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WillNotComply
Where have you been hearing that? That's interesting, and seems a possibility.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

The first place I heard it was infowars. I’ve heard it several times since then. I know it sounds crazy, but every one of their programs seems aimed at cultural degradation

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The problem being that Oswald was in signals, he could speak Russian fluently. He chucked his American citizenship when he went to Russia and got great pay and conditions. Just as quickly he got his citizenship back along with the unprecedented repatriation with his Russian wife. He sounds like a Spook to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Cool read, I believe it. But frankly it doesn't matter who killed JFK, but why. The moment JFK printed money he signed his death sentence.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Actually this is combining two theories, "Oswald could not have acted alone" and "Kennedy was not the real target".
But the first theory is not really part of the argument for the second theory, because "Oswald could not have acted alone" is already a well-known argument in explanations accepting Kennedy as the real target.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don’t give much credence to this theory
BUT…

An interesting aside about JFK and Israel is that of all the potential killers of JFK, Israel, it turns out had the most to gain from his murder. Something I didn’t know until I read the very good book by a UK historian: JFK - An American Coup: The Truth Behind the Kennedy Assassination.
In that book was revealed the fact that JFK threatened Israel with dire consequences if they got the atomic bomb.

He makes no claims Israel did the deed but only reveals they had a super motive to do it
www.amazon.com...=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
J.F.K. was an American first, more so, than a "Democrat". (He'd be a Republican or a "third party" today).
He spake no deferent than (Gen.) Pres. Eisenhower, (who didn't listen to Gen. Patton, but should've). ...Both of them having "served" the same time in history. Both of them giving warnings of how shadow organizations, "created and protected by law", are working to destroy the Republic and use your ignorant trust in "Democracy", against you. In order, to defend you. Because you don't know how to do that, or feed yourself!

They didn't need to "off" Eisenhower, time wasn't on his side. J.F.K.? Was a problem, he was "one them", so they thought, ....
But he was still an American, saying and doing freedom stuff, like trying to create a "real" U.S. dollar. Instead of this "Federal Reserve Note" monopoly "money, that we have today, (that is F.D.R's. Legacy). FDR created just about every problem the U.S.A. has today.
Eisenhower and JFK both, served under that traitor, both of them being Soldiers, Sailors (wariors), (whatever)... Thought that they could undo the damage by giving "warnings".

But they couldn't. By the time they tried, "Americans" were already "publicly educated", the commie, Marxist already won. And the average "American" believed/believes, they pay "taxes" for other people to catch bullets for them. We ain't the same people or government, the "founders" made "laws" for.

Eisenhower should've listened to Gen. Patton and incorporated the German troops into our field forces and kept moving forward. (there is a reason they (Germans), fought "battles" to "surrender" to us and not the Commies..

History repeats itself. No "government" seems to learn. Less than 300 years ago a few brave men and women did some awesome sh*t! Then people like Nancy Pelosi comes along and calls the paper they (the founders) wrote their "will" on, "an old rag".

Then people wonder, "who killed JFK".
Every American knows,...

They did.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

The fact that he was lured into a crossfire killing field should have been enough to start the investigation off in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The storm drain theory is the one that peaks my interest

www.youtube.com...

And from the words of Jim Marrs

An interesting sidebar to this speculation is the fact that in the 1980s a section running vertically down the Grassy knoll collapsed. The Dallas Street Dept. found that someone had dug up a section of this drain pipe and cut away a piece about 2 feet X 4 feet and replaced the cut section. But instead of welding the section back, whoever did this simply replaced the section on the pipe and over time it gave way causing a collapse at that point. There was some speculation that perhaps an assassin had stashed his weapon in the drain pipe and was retrieved surreptitiously at a later date. This drain was connected to the storm drain at the foot of the Grassy Knoll

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Musings of a smoking man

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join