It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Died from COVID Two Days Apart After Misinformation Led Them to Distrust Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here comes a sick propaganda agaisnt thos who are vaxs. And Mainstream News Media still view the vaxs as something that can protect agaisnt you from the infection..

What the MSM is doing here with these kind of stories isn't new. For all we know this could not a true story as most of the MSM use a very common thing.

Couple Died from COVID Two Days Apart After Misinformation Led Them to Distrust Vaccine

Here is the push for the vax

"Please listen to me—please," Elana addressed the WXIA-TV audience during the interview. "I know you don't know me. But please listen to me. Please go get vaccinated. Please care about yourself and care about your loved ones enough to do this for yourself and for them. Please."

Yes lets all get vaccinated and not to worry about the surging covid cases like in Isreal or the fact that these mRNA vaxs have no long terms.

Elana told the station she doesn't believe she would have lost her parents if they had gotten vaccinated.

They still would have gotten the covid either way. These vaxs dont prevent the infection.
These news stories are nothing more then recycled scripted stories.

I stopped reading after
"They didnt want to get vaccinated because they thought that vaxs microchips"

I am honestly getting tired of how the Mainstream News Media has being nothing but crap. When it comes to their reporting during this pandemic.

Pushing stories whatever fits their agenda of pushing the carrot of the bigger stick.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
MSM no longer does any research whatever on the Drugmarkers or whichever that maybe of their past.

But news outlets seem to have problems invading people's privacy looking into their trash for "conspiracy"
edit on 4-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They don't need to as their only goal is to drive their narrative.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
But the news is, don't trust thing you read on social media, it's all fake (ahem, fact checkers) just trust the doctors.

The doctors who are complicit. The bastards that are shoeing this in with every inch of their smile. Or their nice coats.. Trust them.

Still not gonna touch a vax. Even if it saves my life... from a virus so overcome, I've probably already had it..

edit on 4-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I am honestly getting tired of how the Mainstream News Media has being nothing but crap. When it comes to their reporting during this pandemic.

Pushing stories whatever fits their agenda of pushing the carrot of the bigger stick.

Not just MSM though is it , there's plenty of agenda pushing happening on social media sites too.... thread after thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&fid=121

It's getting boring.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You call it 'sick propaganda' but the truth is that their chances of survival would have been greater, had they been vaccinated. Maybe they would have died anyways. Maybe not.

Obviously, their bodies were unable to fight off the virus by themselves.

The vaccine may have literally saved their lives.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

You call it 'sick propaganda' but the truth is that their chances of survival would have been greater, had they been vaccinated. Maybe they would have died anyways. Maybe not.

Obviously, their bodies were unable to fight off the virus by themselves.

The vaccine may have literally saved their lives.

Sadly, we just don't know.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

You guys can't seem to fathom that the jab doesn't stop you getting Covid. Never was that claim made. The jab reduces serious symptoms. That fact has always been the case.

Yet you guys are hell bent on pushing this fake agenda that the jab is a failed cure all shield of invincibility against contracting and spreading Covid.

You've now twisted the facts to push your own agenda through and quite honestly it's playing perfectly into the hands of MSM. "Extreme right wing anti vax website pushed fake news and false claims about vaccines".

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Exactly. But we do know the result of no vaccine, in this scenario.

The result from the vaccine couldn't have been any worse.

It only could have been the same, or better.

I just don't understand the OPs point.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I am honestly getting tired of how the Mainstream News Media has being nothing but crap. ...

You're just getting there NOW???

I've been there for a while! The MSM is nothing but 100% propaganda "spin doctoring".

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Are all of these made up?

sorryantivaxxer.com
edit on 4-9-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

These vaxs dont prevent the infection.

We all know this, but you have a much better chance of surviving the virus with a vaccination. Which is why the girl was saying that about her parents

Anti vaxxers for some reason cant seem to comprehend this simple fact

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

edit on 4/9/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge
Years ago most all people would have simply gotten the vax and it would simply not have worked just like its doing today.

Today I believe we are at an all time high of mis trust for the government.

My step dad was harping at my wife about getting the vax because we are anti-vaxers and anit-maskers the other day saying ,"everyone thinks the government is out to get them, Its not true the government is trying to help us, blah, blah, blah. All this conspiracy stuff is garbage. They have a free vaccine and its plain stupid not to take it".

So he got the vax and a few weeks later she called and he sure hated to mention to her that he was in the hospital emergency room with Covid 19 right when she callled.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Skeppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I was trying to find an explanation on this corvid and I ran across this. It explains it pretty well.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

You

Concerning which vaccines and which covid variant?

A dirty little secret on passed vaccines….

Study: Flu vaccine doesn't lower death rates in elderly

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Flu Shots May Not Protect the Elderly or the Very Young

www.scientificamerican.com...

If you have to stop and dig to see if something is effective, it’s probably not discernibly effective.

What’s sad. My grandmothers were way healthier than my parents, aunts, and uncles because the way their children partied and drank in the 60’s and 70’s.

Back to covid..

How Effective Are COVID-19 Vaccines in Immunocompromised People?

asm.org...

These new data mean 2 things for those who are immunocompromised. First, if vaccine protection in immunocompromised patients is already lower than in the general population, protection against variants that escape vaccine-induced sterilizing immunity (which is mediated specifically by neutralizing antibodies) is likely even further reduced. Second, immunocompromised individuals may not be safe from infection even within highly vaccinated populations.

Booster shots alone won’t protect immunocompromised people from Covid-19

www.statnews.com...

Funny the article doesn’t mention anything about variants and existing health conditions. Or lack of. Or maybe they were just tired of life in a society forcing medical procedures, and the politicization of everything. I got my hair cut by someone late twenties or early thirties. I sat their mostly quiet as she expressed real weariness of living these last few crappy years. She don’t like Biden being from the old guard….

Funny the article ignores Biden’s flip flopping on how safe the vaccines are?

Biden questions whether a vaccine approved by Trump would be safe

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 4-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You just gave me an idea to help fill some of my free time! I think that anti-vax shame site is such a great idea I'm gonna go ahead and start posting photos and snarky obituaries about all the obese people who die by their own hand...

The estimated number of annual deaths attributable to obesity varied with the cohort used to calculate the HRs, but findings were consistent overall. More than 80% of the estimated obesity-attributable deaths occurred among individuals with a body mass index of more than 30 kg/m2. When HRs were estimated for all eligible subjects from all 6 studies, the mean estimate of deaths attributable to obesity in the United States was 280,184 (range, 236,111-341,153). Hazard ratios also were calculated from data for nonsmokers or never-smokers only. When these HRs were applied to the entire population (assuming the HR applied to all individuals), the mean estimate for obesity-attributable death was 324,940 (range, 262,541-383,410).

jamanetwork.com...

I mean gosh. Why can't these people just follow the science and what the government says you should eat (food pyramid, outdated I know) they are literally killing themselves and also placing a huge burden on healthcare workers and facilities that have to care for those who constantly throw caution and their health to the wind as they shove Doritos and Pepsi down their gullets.

I know! We should have guidelines and limits on what food overweight people can buy and what stores they can shop in. No gas station snacks! Only allowed to purchase food from grocery store and limit how many unhealthy items they are allowed to buy. If they refuse to follow the rules they should be fined or arrested and then made to wear some type of device to prevent them from eating. Mandatory masks for the obese! Also we should deny them healthcare too. If they choose eat themselves to death why should they be entitled to health care? Obviously they don't care about their health at all so why should anyone else be burdened by them....amirite?
edit on 4-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sad Americans don’t get there is no true magical pill to make everything better. I am guessing the side effects of an instant gratification society with woke pushing all people’s problems are caused by “them” while completely ignoring there are consequences pursuing the magic pill that cures everything.

Somethings you just have to live to live. Strange it’s hard to do that during lockdowns.

Growing Her Wings
Song by Lauren Alaina

They got her whole life on lockdown
Doin' time behind her bedroom door
I guess it's alright for right now
But outside her window there's so much
More room for runnin' and space to discover
A whole wide world to see
She's dreamin' about the girl she's gonna be
Stuck in Rice County, growin' her wings

Funny the mean old parents is now the state. And the state gets a pass because of fear…..

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Ironic there is a preachy Disney show episode on such a subject…

I think the show is just called Jessie…

JESSIE WIKI

jessie.fandom.com...

Agatha is the wicked nanny who bullied Jessie and Zuri in the episode World Wide Web of Lies and is the secondary antagonist of the show. She ran a blog called Toddler Tattler, where she posted out of context pictures that made Jessie and other nannies look like they were very bad at their jobs. However, Jessie and Christina Ross blackmailed her into taking it down. Agatha is similar looking to Nanny McPhee from the film franchise, Nanny McPhee, but their personalities are completely different. She is portrayed by Jennifer Veal.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Both are personal choices that led to their deaths, so knock yourself out! Post the link when you're done.

The difference is that you can't infect me with your fat, and there's no shot to keep you from getting fat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join