It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Defense ministry document reveals Skripals blood samples could have been manipulated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Question is: Where the hell are Sergei and Yulia Skripal?

dissidentvoice.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
For arguments sake, if we assume the sample was indeed tampered with, the question is, who profits from heightened tensions with Russia?

1) The military suppliers of the nuclear deterrent, as well as those manufacturing the subs, ships, aircraft and even the rifles.

2) In a Brexit context it might’ve been seen to improve the leverage of those within and outside of the U.K. that wished to mitigate, or even cancel Brexit.

3) Then there’s China and the US, who will always find profit in the tensions between other nations - divide and conquer, not least any involving Russia. The latter might even see it as part of payback for Putin’s suspected US election tampering projects.

…It’s probably none of the above and Putin finally got his revenge on Skriple. But it’s always good to keep an open mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

So you believe the 2 suspected KGB operatives really were in Salisbury visiting the ‘world famous’ (not) cathedral?

Or were they there to meet Skriple and negotiate his safe return? If that was the case surely Putin would’ve shouted this from the rooftops without delay.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

As far as I'm aware they are both living in New Zealand with new identities.

www.thetimes.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Great Britain is a democracy we get to change our leadership every 5 years unlike some countries , we are also a Union of countries led by a Constitutional Monarch who has no actual political power other than to dissolve government when requested.

The sham of ‘democracy’ is definitely slightly more sophisticated in the west than the alternatives in the east. One puppet of the ruling class is replaced by another every 5 years, each with a mandate to keep the real wealth fenced off from the populace, squishing any upstarts under their passive aggressive jackboots.

Aren’t East and West just alternate versions of slavery? Isn’t the West all about debt slavery and winning hearts and minds with the always cutting edge - now bespoke - propaganda from the Hollywood to Facebook, from the BBC to every other outlet motivated by the advertising that hypnotises us all into handing our hard earned cash back to the corporations that gave it to us in exchange for our lives?

Rant, rant, blah, blah, who the fook cares? My wafer thin gossamer crust of London-disposable income is whispering in my ear like tinnitus to go see if there’s something I don’t need to own going cheap in today’s Amazon lightning sale. Then I’ll watch some soulless telly, drink a cheap beer, tell myself that everyone else’s life is probably going down the sh!tter too and before I know it find myself neck deep in the ritual of cliche laden Sunday night BBC drama spectacular to distract and steel myself to do as I’m told tomorrow and hopefully keep that jackboot from squishing down too hard. Comfort food for the lost soul. Ain’t the blue pill of democracy great?

Maybe if I lived in Russia under a more obvious dictator I wouldn’t so easily be subdued into accepting my cell. Maybe there’s something less insidious and therefore less dangerous to future generations in the honesty of having an out and out dictator. Or maybe that’s just a really dumb, bourgeois thought to have.

<< 1   >>

join