It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Defense ministry document reveals Skripals blood samples could have been manipulated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Dear friends!

I decided to return to the topic of numerous poisonings with the supposedly poisonous substance Novichok, because, firstly, this topic constantly pops up when it is necessary to blame Russia for anything or to thwart the emerging progress in improving relations with Russia. And secondly, in connection with another interesting investigation by the excellent Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaitandzhieva.

Dilyana is a renowned investigative journalist, Middle East correspondent and founder of Arms Watch. In recent years, she has published a series of revelatory reports on arms shipments to terrorists in Syria, Iraq and Yemen. Earlier, Dilyana, on the basis of archival documents from the US State Department, conducted an extensive investigation into the activities and funding of American biological laboratories in the territory of the countries of the former USSR.

The blood samples taken from the Skripals could have been tampered with so that they test positive for Novichok, newly disclosed information obtained from the UK Ministry of Defense reveals. Furthermore, documents show that Russia was not the only country in the world that could be linked to the nerve agent Novichok.

UK Defense ministry document reveals Skripals blood samples could have been manipulated

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
There is no UK Ministry of Defense.
We do have a Ministry of Defence.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
There is no UK Ministry of Defense.
We do have a Ministry of Defence.

What?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe
Look closely. There is a difference between the two labels. Also in the pronunciation, though that won't show up in print.

edit on 4-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Look closely. There is a difference between the two labels. Also in the pronunciation, though that won't show up in print.

Oh spelling, ok.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I suspect that an article based on a genuine document would get the name of the source right, instead of using an American word in a non-American context.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

So, the targeting of the Skirpal's during the previous five years is imaginary?
The undeniable presence of GRU agents Colonel Anatoliy Chepiga and Dr Alexander Mishkin - a third GRU Major General was also present in the UK during the attacks - is purely coincidental?
A clear line of communication with Moscow has been proven and there is a clearly identified, verifiable established timeline which independent investigators have verified.

Its all been manufactured?
To what end?
What was the purpose of this great deception?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I suspect that an article based on a genuine document would get the name of the source right, instead of using an American word in a non-American context.

The OP does appear to have problems with " Titles " as in this previous post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no " British Air Force ". It's the " Royal Air Force "

edit on 4-9-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

In addition:
All supposed 'sources' are anonymous.
None of the 'sources' are referenced.
Can't find any mention anywhere else of this supposed letter from MOD.
The 'journalist' has proven anti-US/UK - pro-Russian leanings.

Russian Troll is exactly who and what the name suggests and thus lacks any serious credibility and integrity.

I know this is a highly technical term but I pronounce this report as 'a load of bollocks'.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Bellingcat and the BBC have been modest. Petrov and Boshirov look more like Putin and Shoigu than Chepiga and Mishkin

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I agree, if you have not seen anything and have not been able to find, then the sun rises in the West.
I love you very much too.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The OP does appear to have problems with " Titles " as in this previous post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no " British Air Force ". It's the " Royal Air Force "

Sorry, I just thought that Great Britain is a democracy, but it turned out - a totalitarian monarchy. Hence the inaccuracy in terms. The main thing is that you agree with the rest.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Actually, I do sort of like you....even if I think the majority of what you post is agenda driven propaganda.

But if there are plenty of references to this letter - other than blatantly dubious, biased and relatively obscure websites - please supply some links etc.

Oh, and I suspect you need to take your Red tinged glasses off when viewing those images of Chepiga and Mishkin, perhaps then you'll be able to clearly recognise them.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

"Doubtful", "biased" - these are just your subjective judgments. Many people in Russia now also call the US president "TaliBiden", but this does not mean that he is really a member of the Taliban.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Sorry, I just thought that Great Britain is a democracy, but it turned out - a totalitarian monarchy.

Great Britain is a democracy we get to change our leadership every 5 years unlike some countries , we are also a Union of countries led by a Constitutional Monarch who has no actual political power other than to dissolve government when requested.

“Our searches have failed to locate any information that provides the exact time that the samples were collected”, the ministry states. The information held by MOD therefore indicates that the samples were collected at some point between 16:15 on 4 March 2018 and 18:45 on 5 March 2018 (the approximate time according to MOD when the samples arrived at DSTL Porton Down). Even the time of arrival at Porton Down is indicated as “approximate”.

Not sure how that is evidence the samples could have been tampered with.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Sorry, I just thought that Great Britain is a democracy, but it turned out - a totalitarian monarchy.

Great Britain is a democracy we get to change our leadership every 5 years unlike some countries , we are also a Union of countries led by a Constitutional Monarch who has no actual political power other than to dissolve government when requested.

The Queen of Great Britain, the King of Spain, the King of Saudi Arabia, the premiers of Germany and Israel and many others laughed together with me.

Democracy is not only the change of power, it is the power of the people.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The Queen of Great Britain, the King of Spain, the King of Saudi Arabia, the premiers of Germany and Israel and many others laughed together with me.

You missed out the Tsar of Russia , no doubt he had a little chortle too.

Democracy is not only the change of power, it is the power of the people.

Democracy is the right to have your say , the power of the people is the ability to remove a government not doing the will of the people.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Russian tsar and all his families were tolerantly shot by the democrats.

Democracy is majority rule, not minority dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Democracy is having the leader of the opposition to government sitting in Parliament not languishing in prison , that smacks of Dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Democracy is having the leader of the opposition to government sitting in Parliament not languishing in prison , that smacks of Dictatorship.

I can imagine the reaction of members of the House of Lords of the British Parliament)))))

The one whom you call the leader of the opposition is really a person who has a criminal record for fraud (he stole timber and lumber together with Nikita Belykh, the former governor of the Kirov region, who was convicted of bribes, and together with his brother stole money from the French company Yves Rocher), and is now convicted of publicly insulting a World War II veteran and malicious violation of the conditions of a preventive measure established by the court. It is a pity that in the West only such people can appoint "opposition leaders" to Russia. In Russia, he is not an "opposition leader" at all, but a swindler and a thief. He is recognized as the "leader of the opposition" by the same "opposition leaders" who receive money from abroad.

I will add. When Navalny's brother left the colony after serving his sentence, his first words to those who were greeted were "AUE - power to thieves." There is a video of this case.
edit on 4-9-2021 by RussianTroll because: Add

top topics

<<   2 >>

join