It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justification for COVID Measures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can someone please explain why I should be worried about or scared of covid? Why this is so dire within two weeks here, a large group of people will lose their ability to participate freely in society?

No sarcasm, no emotional bull# about killing grandma.

Can someone please, why when over 62% of the deaths in this country have been from people over 80 years old, why when 93%+ of the deaths are from people over 60...why when only 1% of the people who have contracted covid here have died...

Just why?

Please give some justification for all this bull#.

How can anyone possibly think this is reasonable?

www.worldometers.info...

Canada

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

Seriously...why should I give a #? I have yet to hear one good explanation as to why this is something I even need to think about.
www.statista.com...

Number of COVID-19 deaths in Canada as of August 27, 2021, by age

Characteristic Number of deaths

0-19. 16
20-29. 68
30-39 152
40-49 349
50-59 1,020
60-69 2,606
70-79 5,435
80+ 17,109

Again...why should i care?
edit on 3/9/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You should be a lot less scared of this, than you are of driving your car on a rural road

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Short answer you shouldn't care about covid, but what you need to care about is the over reaction to covid. Of those numbers you gave think about how many died WITH covid not FROM covid. I told my friend the other day I am done caring about covid and as long as they don't lock us down, or force jabs in the US I don't care and as far as I am concerned it is over.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Because the "Great Reset", Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, and all of the spineless bureaucrats & big pharma lobbyists who have weaponized the media to instill terror in the masses via the media

A few thoughts:

Ex-FDA Head Scott Gottlieb Takes Seat On Pfizer’s Board Of Directors

Also - even though everyone's COVID shot is free, the vaccine companies/top execs still made billions:

Covid vaccine profits mint 9 new pharma billionaires

and Pfizer one of 4 largest corporate donors to the Biden inauguration (the other 3 were Boeing, AT&T and Uber), donating $1 mil (each) Bill Gates, Ken Griffin Among Billionaire Donors To President Biden’s Inaugural Committee

Ordo Ab Chao
edit on 3-9-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Maybe it's a real virus, maybe it's the flu, maybe it's a gain of function of the flu.
Who knows. The response sure doesn't warrant the situation though. I was in the "massive cases with overrun hospitals" area and everything was dead at the hospitals. Absolute ghost town for nearly 2 years.
The vax response is insane.

The vaccine push is way too sketchy for my tastes.
Especially with the now confirmed magnetism they tried to fact check into oblivion and particles found in the vaccine.
Have a read on this doc. Specifically the discussions tabs below.
Sound familiar?
doc

Establishing how neurocircuit activation causes particular behaviors requires modulating the activity of specific neurons. Here, we demonstrate that magnetothermal genetic stimulation provides tetherless deep brain activation sufficient to evoke motor behavior in awake mice. 

Magnetic-field-based stimulation has considerable potential to provide fast, tetherless, and implant-free deep brain stimulation because magnetic fields are minimally scattered, minimally absorbed by tissue, and travel freely through space (Walsh and Cowey, 2000). These characteristics of magnetothermal stimulation simplifies a range of experimental assays, which are challenging to perform using current techniques, and permit new types of experiments: The absence of tethers will permit novel social behavioral assays in a group of animals freely interacting in an arena, while only a subgroup of them gets stimulated.

The duration of the behavior correlated tightly with field application. This approach provides genetically and spatially targetable, repeatable and temporarily precise activation of deep-brain circuits without the need for surgical implantation of any device.

Someone needs to dig into this. I'm too slow phone posting

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Format

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

Well I mean, I've driven this road (#2 the sea to sky preconstruction, when it was the road of death)multiple times, i spend many days up ladders, I've worked around large dangerous machines for years, driven up logging roads and the sides of mountains.

And you're right, that # scares me far more than covid.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You kinda answer your own question...those statistics are with lockdowns, restrictions, and vaccines. The statistics would be much worse if there wasn't any lockdowns, restrictions, or vaccines.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
We probably have more risk of dying from a medical mistake or pharmaceutical medication side effect than from Covid. I bet a lot of those deaths are included in covid deaths these days, steering people into believing covid killed the person because they breathed in virus particles from a medical institution or going to their appointment while being diagnosed for a condition. Yes, it would be a perfect setup to hide the mishaps from the patients and their family. Make them focus on the virus instead of the medicine side effects that weakened them and made them more at risk of infection.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

You kinda answer your own question...those statistics are with lockdowns, restrictions, and vaccines. The statistics would be much worse if there wasn't any lockdowns, restrictions, or vaccines.

With the exception of vaccines, those measures just create a maze for the virus to navigate through, instead of letting it roll straight through society and settle down to become just another minor killer, like the Flu.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

When the next election comes, remove those who are insane, or support insanity. They're easy to identify.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If the goal was to stop covid, there are a lot of good preventative treatments available. With such a strong information campaign against these medications going on, this is something to worry about, what is really going on?

With all the western governments in Lockstep on the vaxx rollout and working towards medical passports, the growing tyranny of a few medical bureaucrats on a misinformed public is a worry. There is also a lot of worry and concern about the long term implications of the vax. With the D-Dimer tests showing a common trend of increased blood clotting, it is a worry.

I guess we just have to wait to really know what the long term effects of the vax program will be. I will not be surprised to find many dead and injured by the vax over the coming years. With the data coming out of Israel so far, its a worry. With Biden working away to crash the USA economy, the rise of China and its social credit score as a global economic power is another worry as it converges with the lockdowns, social distancing and thought police.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

As kev has suggested, this isn't about an unknown engineered virus anymore. We know this, because we know what is does and we know how to treat it, and treat it to a point whereby so few people die that any sanction or denial of liberty to the greater population is entirely unwarranted.

I get that some people don't want to see that and, more importantly, I know that there are many people who cannot see that, and they cannot see that because of the on going psy-op, the relentless censorship and the lies. But they're going to have to because their freedom needs them to see and accept the attempted coup that's well underway.

Exactly where all of this is going to end up, I don't know, but I'll guarantee you it isn't going to be good.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Perhaps because that "1%" who have died would likely still be Alive, if it weren't for being victims of a disease that could have, would have been, better contained if the politicians had listened to the scientists instead of their political hacks.

Would you suggest that those killed by drunk drivers are not worthy of our concern because, hey, "everybody dies sometime"? Does it really matter how old, or how good a person's general health is if their life is forfeited needlessly to a preventable cause?

Maybe you can explain why you should be "worried or scared" about driving a car after having too much to drink?

After all, it's your body, you should have the right to drink as much booze as you want, right? And it's your car, so nobody has the right to curtail your freedom to travel, do they?

So, so what if you hit and kill someone, be it a kid, an old granny, or even a college athlete; they were all going to die...somtime.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join