It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musings of a moron

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, one rung above a full fledged moron.

As a moron, living in this current day, I have questions.

*if you pop over to the official white house yootube page, you'll see almost 2 million subs....with every video extremely ratioed. That is where there are more dislikes than likes. Weird.

* As vaccine passports come into being and a trail beginning to show a path of vaccination, why are voting ids such a big deal? Are the passports racist or the voter ids? Both? None?

*Vaccines by the definition, provides immunity to a disease. However, by the CDCs own words, they do not do that. Masks are also a hotly debated topic but the widely used face coverings are not intended or approved to eliminate spread. So, how come if your vaccinated, wear your mask, distance, wash hands are you allowed to participate in society with paperwork? Doesn't that simply make you a participating vector?

*The topic of the 2020 election is still ongoing. There is 40+% of the voting population who do not believe everything is on the up and up. If you talk about these things on a social media platform you are likely to be banned or silenced, however the 2016 election is just fine. On that note, Jan 6 results in the same actions....but not riots and terrorism local and abroad.

*did the southern border cease to matter?

*lastly, the economy. Nuff said.

Thatll do for now. Just airing out some thoughts in my slow to act brain.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

America got fried with the new pres, that is the truth.

His nex goal is to piss off the top brass at the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If the morale of the troops and vets is any indication, were in for weirder times.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If the morale of the troops and vets is any indication, were in for weirder times.[/quote

l think both of us are Vets. challenging times await for military and family,
edit on 0900000048482021-09-03T20:48:48-05:00484809pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I am not a vet. However most of my circle are and the vets here reflect similar opinions.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Here's another one:

C DC recommends the use of Ivermectin abroad.

So here in the states, it's the drug of choice for stupid people and smug leftists can laugh at Trump dummies who use it for using horse dewormer, but the CDC recommends its use overseas to, yes, deworm people (yes, people, human beings, not horses or any other livestock).

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Another thread I have in mind is the impending crisis of societal collapse.

Premised by mockingbird media.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

My honest opinion is that the current administration is determined to have the biggest sh!tshow possible for as long as possible. With a dozen different absurd scenarios unfolding simultaneously all they have to do is deflect from the one getting attention to any of the many others whenever someone gets too nosey or pushes too hard.

Its almost impossible to screw up an entire country this badly this fast by accident. Even for a democrat. We had 8 years of obama and all the failures of that administration. That buffoon looked the US straight in the eye and said he cant fix the economy because he doesn't have a magic wand and that was what it was going to take. Trump comes in and voila, economy doing fine. jo jo the idiot boy takes over and we get instant inflation and gas prices double or more. obama opens the southern border and black unemployment is at its highest. Trump takes over, tightens up the border, and black unemployment is at its lowest ever. biden gets installed and all unemployment is rising again.

Its not any one thing. Its the absolute stupidity in the way things are done. People are making more money on unemployment than when they were working. Of course they don't want to go back to work. But even though they are making more now than when they were working, now they cant afford to pay their rent for some reason. So jo jo the idiot boy says they don't have to. But the landlords still have to pay. That makes no sense when the landlords income comes from the renters that no longer have to pay and cant be evicted. Common sense says give the same breaks to the landlords or make the renters pay since they are making more money now anyway.

Democrats in California get a full rage hardon over plastic straws and pass emergency legislation to stop this serious threat to humanity. And in the midst of this heroic effort - the biggest homeless problem in the entire nation goes unresolved and largely ignored.

Healthcare costs are rising once again and people are seeking cheaper often dangerous alternatives to bankruptcy over health care costs. So lets force insurance companies to pay for a man to get his ovaries x-rayed because its wrong to use pronouns and just because he doesn't have ovaries is no reason to deny him important preventive healthcare.

We take 5 year old children away from loving caring parents who do not want to get vaccinated because they are an unwelcome influence on young malleable minds. So we plop the children down in front of a transvestite reading, "Billy has Two Daddies" to keep them occupied.

Georgia congressman Hank Johnson thought Guam would tip over and capsize if we put too many people on it. That was in 2011. HES STILL IN CONGRESS. What does it take to get a democrat to say, "Okay, we made a mistake?" I mean come on already. This guy isn't fit to flip burgers. I wouldn't trust him with a sponge, a bucket of water, and the instructions "wash my car." He'd probably find a way to drown himself when it capsized...

Post script: Sorry for being so verbose. I was in the moment...
edit on 3-9-2021 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Don't we still have a senate intel person who was exposed for banging a Chinese spy? Still sitting mind you?

Rant away man

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I think Swalwell of the gas and nuking Americans is in the House, but otherwise, you are spot on correct.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

We got a Senator still serving that is the number one gun grabber that used to Conceal Carry in California when it was absolutely illegal to do so.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

swalwell.house.gov...

My mistake, you're correct.

Guy still has a job and in very sensitive areas.

Simply amazing.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

We got a Senator still serving that is the number one gun grabber that used to Conceal Carry in California when it was absolutely illegal to do so.

In the current social climate we have a potus and vp who have locked up more black Americans than any else in memory

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

As vaccine passports come into being and a trail beginning to show a path of vaccination, why are voting ids such a big deal? Are the passports racist or the voter ids? Both? None?

Voting IDs help secure elections and are a given US federal responsibility . (prevents illegal votes)
Vaccines are medical and cannot be mandated by US government in a subversive method .
Neither can they pay money or give any other incentives by the government to take a vaccine .
edit on 9/3/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

We aren't allowed to call ourselves women, mothers, etc. ... unless we're men who feel like we ought to be women because if we are women calling ourselves those things, it's exclusionary to the men who feel like they should be called that.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

We are told we are a horribly, irretrievably racist society, and one marker of this is our desire to have secure elections with voting IDs because minorities cannot reliably secure personal IDs to use at voting time.

However, there is no problem at all with the idea of vaccine passports playing gatekeeper to much of our lives even though statistics show that as a groups black and brown Americans are some of the most vaccine skeptical and least likely to have proof of vaccination. So denying them access to restaurants, entertainment venues, shops, etc., based on lake of vaccine proof is somehow *not* racist at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

What if you needed a vax passport and ID to vote?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

What if you needed a vax passport and ID to vote?

Don't give them ideas ...

It would still end up excluding the people they claim are being excluded based on race.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I don't think the idea is novel.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

My point exactly. Hard to virtue signal when you steal the virtue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join