It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief public health officer says Canada could see 15,000 by October if vaccinations don't increase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here Come the spins and so called "Projected Computerized Modeling" which same time last year had proven their own data wrong. In Canada Ontario.

Chief public health officer says Canada could see 15,000 cases daily by October if vaccinations don't increase. That's right here comes the spin and the moving goal posts of from 85% vaccination to 90% vaccination.

Than what to Bill Gate's wet dream of 100% vaccination rate? dispute the third booster shots rollout in Israel the cases are still surging. Will the Canadian MSM continue to blame the un vaxed when considering a number of the infected would be a majority of vaxed?

Canadian health officals and the Canadian Media continues to ignore the surge of covid cases, the only time the media would report it if its good news or promising news that the booster shots are working.

Chief public health officer says Canada could see 15,000 cases daily by October if vaccinations don't increase

Here is the fear mongering and propaganda using projected modeling to push fear in order to push the vaccination drive.

hief Public Health Officer Dr. Theresa Tam released new COVID-19 modelling today that warns Canada could see up to 15,000 cases per day by the end of the month if the rate of vaccination does not increase and more restrictive public health measures are not introduced.

Mean cases would likely increase if more dictatorship measures arent introduced.

Going & Targeting after the 10 to 39 year olds. The Youth has being always the target

Tam said it's crucial to increase the vaccination rate in the 10- to 39-year-old age group because those in that group are the most mobile and tend to interact with a large number of people — and currently have the lowest vaccination rate of any demographic in the country.

Another lie in the article.

A pandemic of the unvaccinated

Its quite the opposite in Israel isnt it now? should it be called a pandemic of the vaccinated?

Ignoring the cases from Israel. Not mentioning that delta seems to be infecting vaxed.

"While that is being rapidly analyzed, I would ask for caution and patience for a booster dose for the rest of the population because we haven't seen enough data, and based on the information we have at hand in Canada we're not seeing a lot of breakthrough infections," she said. Tam said that all evidence right now says that the available vaccines offer significant protection against hospitalization and death.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Only thing I see dying are local businesses and human rights. Our leaders are so bought and sold on the global market they've forgotten they work for us. Sickens me to watch our nation betrayed while the runt of pierre's litter hides behind microbial skirts evading the public execution he deserves.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Chief public health officer says Canada could see 15,000 cases daily by October if vaccinations don't increase.

Does that count the vaccinated numbers as well ?
Or just the unvaccinated ?

edit on 9/3/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Is called the seasonal flu and it happens every year during October, I am sure that is the new variant that will bring Canada and the US to their knees, even with the jabs, because the covid scam needs to keep going.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Are these people stupid or evil? Why do you and I have the ability to access raw global health data that proves that not only do the shots not decrease death, but the 2+ shots increase incidence of death from CV19 infections?

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

Per the UK, people with 2 shots have a 0.925% chance of dying from a CV19 infection, compared to the 0.212% chance in the unvaccinated.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The question it will keep going till how long?
edit on 3-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Why is Tam saying 10 to 39 year old group, as far as I know kids under 12 are not even eligible for the vax yet.

not sure if they are totally incompetent or just totally evil.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

They are incompetent there has being no study done for 10 year olds with these mRNA vaxs.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

15000 cases a day...

www.worldometers.info...

Canada

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

So #ing what? Out of 1.5 million cases we've had 27000 deaths. Seriously...why should I give a #? I have yet to hear one good explanation as to why this is something I even need to think about.
www.statista.com...

Number of COVID-19 deaths in Canada as of August 27, 2021, by age

Characteristic Number of deaths

0-19. 16
20-29. 68
30-39 152
40-49 349
50-59 1,020
60-69 2,606
70-79 5,435
80+ 17,109

Again...why should i care?
edit on 3/9/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Because the problem is the fewer vaccinated people in your area the more likely a sudden outbreak will occur, just after a visit of some top influences warning you YOU will get sick, Now.

top topics

join