It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccinated Cause More Resistant Covid Strains

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And another.

Maybe when people got vaccinated the CDC should not have told them they didn't need masks anymore and could go out and socialize.

Total clusterfrack.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Well we were originally told "Two weeks to flatten the curve! "

By whom? Politicians, or scientists?

Maybe that is why it remained uncontrolled?
Or maybe mitigation measures were relaxed too soon.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
insights.som.yale.edu...

Maybe when people got vaccinated the CDC should not have told them they didn't need masks anymore and could go out and socialize.
Socialize with each other, yes. But that was indeed premature and was somewhat controversial at the time. It didn't help matters, that's for sure.

edit on 9/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

We seem to agree on politicians to blame.

Although Fauci seemed to play politics with the masks and vaccines....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ok , so Your Thoughts and Interpretations of What You are being Told could be in Error then , you could also at Least Admit that herr Nein Doktor ....

Sure, I could be 100% wrong, BUT every time I research what some put here it just doesn't pan out. I don't agree with the vaccine 100% either. I don't think people young and healthy should get it. Let COVID run its course, but I could be wrong there too.

I see a lot of grasping for straws to find anything they can post to not get the vaccine. I know a guy who knows a guy... crap. Just say you have concerns about the vaccine and see the virus as a small risk and so you decided not to get the vaccine, done...end of story. I would see that as a reasonable statement.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

The best we can do is stay objective and informed and stop blaming each other based on propaganda fed to us by the mainstream media, google, facebook, etc.

I have never blamed anyone in all my posts here though I believe the vaccine works. I also support anyone not wanting to get it too, its your choice good or bad.

People just need to say I feel the virus isn't that bad and so I do not want the vaccine, and many times that is probably the best choice based on their age and health.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Both, I thought you knew these things?

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Well we were originally told "Two weeks to flatten the curve! "

By whom? Politicians, or scientists?

Maybe that is why it remained uncontrolled?
Or maybe mitigation measures were relaxed too soon.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
insights.som.yale.edu...

Socialize with each other, yes. But that was indeed premature and was somewhat controversial at the time. It didn't help matters, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The best we can do is stay objective and informed and stop blaming each other based on propaganda fed to us by the mainstream media, google, facebook, etc.

I have never blamed anyone in all my posts here though I believe the vaccine works. I also support anyone not wanting to get it too, its your choice good or bad.

People just need to say I feel the virus isn't that bad and so I do not want the vaccine, and many times that is probably the best choice based on their age and health.
People don’t NEED to do anything, certainly not follow your commands. They can justify their actions many ways, or is that only a right you’ve been afforded?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wow you just summed up why I made this thread.

People can blame the vaccinated or the not vaccinated but we really don't know do we?

There is conflicting data out there and people choose a side.

when that data is used to impose others fear and will onto others and dehumanize them, and to even discuss those differentials of data is too much for either party it looks like we’ve got a real issue. Sides aren’t equal when ones forcing their will onto others.

It’s offensive to me to be asked to show proof of vaccination like I am at my job or public settings, it brings the fear I’ll be treated differently at some point in the future. It’s justified bigotry built on ignorance, fully sponsored by the state.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join