It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan evacuation raises concerns about child trafficking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Shocker, right? We bring afghanis into the US that are all cool with child marriage and rape. Seems about right for this administration.

So...should we turn the other cheek because they were raised that way or immediately jail them and prosecute.

Oh America....how we have fallen.

Yay Biden!

fox

U.S. officials at intake centers in the United Arab Emirates and in Wisconsin have identified numerous incidents in which Afghan girls have been presented to authorities as the "wives" of much older men. While child marriage is not uncommon in Afghanistan, the U.S. has strict policies against human trafficking that include prosecutions for offenders and sanctions for countries that don’t crack down on it.

Nothing to see here....accept everyone and love them all..

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, I remember a big fiasco in England where a large group of arabesque (not actually trying to be rude there, I'm just not certain where they were from) were running a rather large sex ring with you girls (British girls). I guess this went on for quite some time under the protection of the police and Scotland Yard. Someone must know what I'm talking about. It appears that they were afraid to prosecute for fear of coming of as racist or xenophobic (at least that's what I remember was the excuse being touted, though who knows if it's not far more nefarious than that).

Anyway, I thought of that example in reading your thread because I wonder if a like-wise attitude wouldn't prevail now in these times...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

There are quite a few 50-year-old men with 12-year-old wives in Wisconsin holding centers right now.

The military is seeking guidance from the state department on how to handle these situations.

Should they be allowed to sleep together like they did in Afghanistan?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I read about this, despicable, but hey under the phedo we got in the white house this will be the "normal", I remember a few years back, when the child brides were brought from mexico by American men going to south American countries getting married to girls and bringing them to the US as wives.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, they should not, they are in the US they have to follow the laws,

Anyway this girls have no choice, they are given to this phedos without any consent, many of them are raped and abused, many died during this treatments.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the way that this evacuation was handled covers ALL of the concerns. You could put 100 human-rights concerns on a wall, blindfold yourself, and randomly throw a dart, and where it lands would be a valid concern.

And the thing is, I absolutely agree that we were well past time to exit Afghanistan, but doing it intelligently would probably have been a better plan. Biden is a massive POS, as are his military advisors, for doing what they did to our Service Members, American citizens, and our Afghani friends over there...not to mention the shaft that he gave our allies as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They should be allowed to respect our laws or go back home. The young girls can stay, though, because they are not at fault, and they probably need some counseling.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

In the US is many states that allowed the raping of young littler girls in marriage,

Is worst that we think,

She was forced to wed at 13. Now she’s helped make child marriage illegal in N.Y.
New York just outlawed child marriage thanks to survivor activism — but 44 states still allow it.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How do 12 year old married girls get away with the school laws ?

Or maybe Democrats will allow them to self identify as emancipated adults
😃

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I agree that it should be outlawed, but there are certainly technicalities to saying that 44 states still allow it. For younger than 18 years of age, a judge must be petitioned and approve the marriage, it's not like they can just run to Vegas and get married in the Chapel O' Love.

But still, it should not be accepted at this stage of America, and I support her attempt to get a federal law banning the practice. Hell, even 18 is young, knowing what we all know as we age.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yes for Americans, but for foreigners and their save "religious havens" they get away with it and they answer to no American laws.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The clinton foundation abused Haiti for years to supply children to the world wide child trafficking market.
I'm sure it's been going on for twenty years in afghan...

Is anyone really surprised with china joe taking orders from decades of swamp monsters that this would be happening out in the open.... again?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

And to Bill according to the Maxwell court docs

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Like in Haiti. Everywhere the demoncrats touch down child trafficking pops up or rises.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Well, I remember a big fiasco in England where a large group of arabesque (not actually trying to be rude there, I'm just not certain where they were from) were running a rather large sex ring with you girls (British girls). I guess this went on for quite some time under the protection of the police and Scotland Yard. Someone must know what I'm talking about. It appears that they were afraid to prosecute for fear of coming of as racist or xenophobic (at least that's what I remember was the excuse being touted, though who knows if it's not far more nefarious than that).

Anyway, I thought of that example in reading your thread because I wonder if a like-wise attitude wouldn't prevail now in these times...

Yes i was telling about that to a friend just 2 days ago but i forgot the case's name. Do you remember?
Btw it was not just men but also woman in that ring.
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 04 Sep 2021 07:16:04 -05002120219America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No, they should not, they are in the US they have to follow the law

They are working on exempting immigrants from that right now so they can keep sleeping with their child brides.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Yes i was telling about that to a friend just 2 days ago but i forgot the case's name. Do you remember?
Btw it was not just men but also woman in that ring.

I assume they're talking about the Rotherham case in which almost all of the men were from Pakistan.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Thank you that was the one. Most of the men where from Pakistan indeed. Most of the woman where from england. One of the sickest cases in history and police ingnored it for 5 years and let it happen all because they, and i quote them "not to appear racist"

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Leftists and their overwhelming support for pedphilia and child trafficking

What a surprise

There will be ZERO leftists on earth who speak out against Islamic child brides and EVERY one of them will support allowing these rapists to keep their ‘wives’ hostage for life in the USA

ZERO

new topics

top topics

join