It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Want To Send Your Daughters To War, Tuck Female Draft Into Defense Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So, they want to get all your daughters ready to conscript / draft into the military. That would be a father's worst nightmare. Why are the Democrats so despicable? To add insult to injury, the Democrats blocked a measure to prohibit Communist Critical Theory from being forced upon our military members which of course will create animosity and strife among the ranks.

freebeacon.com...

The Pentagon will have to start drafting women in order to receive funding after House Democrats amended the defense budget.

Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (D., Pa.) put forward a measure on Wednesday to require all women over the age of 18 to register for selective service. Houlahan said her policy would best draw on the "talents of our entire nation.

" Only one in three women, however, support adding women to the draft, according to an Ipsos poll. Republicans pilloried the legislation. Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R., Mo.), a House Armed Services Committee member, lampooned the prospect that millions of America’s daughters could be put needlessly in the line of fire.

"I think I'm speaking on behalf of millions of fathers across the country when I say I don’t want my daughters drafted into the next military conflict," Schilling said. "To conscript them into the military and put them on the frontlines is a nightmare."

Houlahan’s measure passed 35-24

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Another notch upward in the pressure cooker against Democrats!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hey I am sure the BLM will be readily available for this draft, they should be given priority. And as for the darn racist theorist that is politics and should not have room within our military personnel, their job is to protect the nation.

Liberals destroy everything their touch, it turns into crap, 8 months in power and the white house smell like #.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Hey I am sure the BLM will be readily available for this draft, they should be given priority. And as for the darn racist theorist that is politics and should not have room within our military personnel, their job is to protect the nation.

Liberals destroy everything their touch, it turns into crap, 8 months in power and the white house smell like #.

PIG SH%T ACTUALLY

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I am ok with this, I mean women are equal and all right, they can do anything a man can do.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A draft of any kind is currently unthinkable, so not sure whey they're putting any effort into this.

It'd take a real national emergency, a scale where we'd need every able-bodied person into uniforms. Unless Congress knows something we don't...
edit on 3-9-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
A draft of any kind is currently unthinkable, so not sure whey they're putting any effort into this.

It'd take a real national emergency, a scale where we'd need every able-bodied person in uniform. Unless Congress knows something we don't....

In the future we will see the military has orders to turn against the civilian population. We saw it at Kent State University.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yeah, and that went over like a lead balloon. And if it happened again, it would be the same. People say today is screwed up. Ya should have been around during Vietnam, all the assassinations, the draft, and the civil rights movement all at the same time.

Today is a cake walk. People complain too much.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Yeah, and that went over like a lead balloon. And if it happened again, it would be the same. People say today is screwed up. Ya should have been around during Vietnam, all the assassinations, the draft, and the civil rights movement all at the same time.

Hey, I'm a Vietnam Veteran.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The subject isn't whether a draft is necessary or even useful, it's whether women should be treated the same as men. Every voting citizen should be eligible.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Good. Should have been the case for decades. When all of our children are on the line, maybe that'll give some pause to the politicians who so easily pine for military action and war.

Meanwhile, I love irony. How many leftist women do you think really oppose this?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Why are the Democrats so despicable?
IDK, hy do you support the people that attacked the capitol? who is despicable? You guys are. just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
2021 everyone is equal. Women can fight too right next to the men. I'm sure there are a good number of men out there that we would look at them and say, naw they are not going to do well in battle, but they still go because they are men, so in today's world women can fight too. They do in many other countries.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

95% of the people complaining about everything are Liberals.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

It'd take a real national emergency, a scale where we'd need every able-bodied person into uniforms. Unless Congress knows something we don't...

Awaiting the audible click........

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Good. Should have been the case for decades. When all of our children are on the line, maybe that'll give some pause to the politicians who so easily pine for military action and war.

Meanwhile, I love irony. How many leftist women do you think really oppose this?

Wait...you think the lawmakers daughters will get drafted!?! Un-uh...they will be exempt, just like their sons.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I agree with you and gb540. I had the same thought, is there going to be a need for a draft soon? As for women serving in the Armed Forces. As a retired Army officer I can state plainly (having been there and observed it for myself, the good and the bad), I absolutely believe that women serve a vital, valuable and force multiplying addition to our fighting forces. However, not in combat arms. This is a mistake in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
#draftantifa 😎

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Democrats can do the only thing they excel at and blow me. My daughter won't be participating in their efforts.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

We may not have enough physically qualified young people to draft at all. Overweight, psych meds, discipline issues, drugs….

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join