It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been confronted by a cryptid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wh're doth i coequal starteth on cryptids? if 't be true thee bethink mod'rn science hast discov'r'd ev'ry species on earth, thou art likely science illit'rate. Howev'r if 't be true thee bethink th're art dinosaurs in a hollow space in the earth, same. With yond being hath said, aye new species art discov'r'd ev'ry day, but these art bawbling creature. Rarely ev'r human siz'd animals.

fine, let’s starteth with bigfoot. Aye, th're art bigfoot 'r yeti sightings all ov'r the earth. Anon h're is an imp'rtant clue, those gents art diff'rent col'rs in diff'rent areas. It’s eke imp'rtant to behold at what human siz'd 'r larg'r animals art in those areas. Anywh're thee has't a bigfoot-like 'r yeti-like creature, thee has't bears. So what doth bears has't to doth with bigfoot?

bears can walketh on two forks f'r did extend p'riods of timeth. Some bears walketh upright p'rmanently in the case of an injury. These can rip thee apart while standing upright as well. A backeth paw of a beareth is similar to a human footprint if 't be true thee don’t knoweth what thou art looking f'r.

lets taketh a behold at chupacabra. This thing is likely a dog 'r wolf in most cases, 'r a human psychopath. I’ve eke seen yond flies can doth what art purp'rt'd to doth to the po'r goats. Nothing strange th're.

then we has't the loch ness monst'r which hast been did describe as being a prehist'ric animal, but that’s not possible given the geological and climatically hist'ry of the area. While i p'rsonally believeth this to beest a hoax, oth'r scientists has't hath said t couldst beest a giant eel living th're.

then we has't the goat sir of the pope licketh bridge, this one actually hast a valorous hist'ry tale to t. Many confirm'd deaths in the immediate area, and “satanic” w'rship hast been known in the area. While that’s true, this is a longeth traineth bridge with nay sides and an unpredictable traineth scheduleth.

If 't be true a traineth cometh, thee don’t has't timeth to receiveth off to that gent bridge, and th're’s nowh're to wend. Thee eith'r receiveth hath killed by the traineth 'r the did grind. You’re doing thy dumb ritual and thee buddy dares thee to climb t. Don’t doth yond.

one yond i can not pray pardon me is a fam'r about two hundr'd years ago rep'rting an odd creature eating his chickens, then his grandson draws t and it’s a dinosaur.

With yond hath said, scientists has't recently did turn of the beak genes in a chicken, and t hath grown a dinosaur-like snout with teeth from obsolete genes still presenteth. Haply th're is something th're.

anon oft thee receiveth very much odd rep'rts of creatures yond can not beest did explain
edit on 3-9-2021 by EncounteRreport because: I shan't say

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
ell not personally. Having grown up very near to the swamp areas of Lake Erie the best was a tale of a sighting of a witches house out there somewhere. Now, I have a friend who swears she saw a bipedal, tall creature, running along with them as they rode horseback. Other side of a tree line. Kept up with the horse. Tree line is like a fence line, thin row of trees between fields or property. It was in an area void of homes for miles. They swear they saw it. Probably shadows, The swamp areas of lake erie are nowhere near the swamps of say Louisiana...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EncounteRreport
Wh're doth i coequal starteth on cryptids? if 't be true thee bethink mod'rn science hast discov'r'd ev'ry species on earth, thou art likely science illit'rate. Howev'r if 't be true thee bethink th're art dinosaurs in a hollow space in the earth, same. With yond being hath said, aye new species art discov'r'd ev'ry day, but these art bawbling creature. Rarely ev'r human siz'd animals.

fine, let’s starteth with bigfoot. Aye, th're art bigfoot 'r yeti sightings all ov'r the earth. Anon h're is an imp'rtant clue, those gents art diff'rent col'rs in diff'rent areas. It’s eke imp'rtant to behold at what human siz'd 'r larg'r animals art in those areas. Anywh're thee has't a bigfoot-like 'r yeti-like creature, thee has't bears. So what doth bears has't to doth with bigfoot?

bears can walketh on two forks f'r did extend p'riods of timeth. Some bears walketh upright p'rmanently in the case of an injury. These can rip thee apart while standing upright as well. A backeth paw of a beareth is similar to a human footprint if 't be true thee don’t knoweth what thou art looking f'r.

lets taketh a behold at chupacabra. This thing is likely a dog 'r wolf in most cases, 'r a human psychopath. I’ve eke seen yond flies can doth what art purp'rt'd to doth to the po'r goats. Nothing strange th're.

then we has't the loch ness monst'r which hast been did describe as being a prehist'ric animal, but that’s not possible given the geological and climatically hist'ry of the area. While i p'rsonally believeth this to beest a hoax, oth'r scientists has't hath said t couldst beest a giant eel living th're.

then we has't the goat sir of the pope licketh bridge, this one actually hast a valorous hist'ry tale to t. Many confirm'd deaths in the immediate area, and “satanic” w'rship hast been known in the area. While that’s true, this is a longeth traineth bridge with nay sides and an unpredictable traineth scheduleth.

If 't be true a traineth cometh, thee don’t has't timeth to receiveth off to that gent bridge, and th're’s nowh're to wend. Thee eith'r receiveth hath killed by the traineth 'r the did grind. You’re doing thy dumb ritual and thee buddy dares thee to climb t. Don’t doth yond.

one yond i can not pray pardon me is a fam'r about two hundr'd years ago rep'rting an odd creature eating his chickens, then his grandson draws t and it’s a dinosaur.

With yond hath said, scientists has't recently did turn of the beak genes in a chicken, and t hath grown a dinosaur-like snout with teeth from obsolete genes still presenteth. Haply th're is something th're.

anon oft thee receiveth very much odd rep'rts of creatures yond can not beest did explain

WHUT???

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EncounteRreport

Have the Meds run out ?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Some of us here are not native English speakers.... I didn't get a word of that.

second, why are you making all these weird threads today and then not respond to any replies made to you?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
Dont worry OP was not speaking english. Some strange wanna be 17th century version of it.
And my answer for OP, is probably drugs. Too few or too many.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Fun guy.

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
Dont worry OP was not speaking english. Some strange wanna be 17th century version of it.
And my answer for OP, is probably drugs. Too few or too many.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nice writing style.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Google translate, for anybody having difficulty with this post ...

www-abovetopsecret-com.translate.goog...,nv,elem,se

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

Reminds me of The Wolf of Wall Street scene where Jordan(Leo) is explaing his love for drugs..which ones and what for..lol

..in reference of your too few
or too many. ..drugs
edit on 4-10-2021 by emp89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would not call it a confrontation, but I would call it a sighting.

When I was a child, a neighbor girl and I were riding our bikes around the neighborhood when we heard our parents call us home for dinner. We pulled our bikes up into our respective front yards, and in a strange symmetry, our parents both yelled to get our bikes out of the front yard, at almost the same moment. When we went out to get them, I looked south down the sidewalk, and saw a luminous glowing silhouette of a person walking towards us with a stuttering gait. As if it were a poorly rotoscoped blob of energy shaped like a person. The neighbor saw the same thing I did, and we looked at each other, looked back up the street and saw it had gotten considerably closer. We both ran inside our homes to get our parents, and after making a big deal about it, both of our respective families went out to view nothing as in the time it took for us to convince an adult there was something weird outside, it had vanished with no evidence of it having been there.

That said, I can remember it every bit as clearly as it happened that fateful day. My memory of it has never changed, but I can tell you, I never looked at this planet the same way after. Ever since I have seen many things I cannot explain. This is the only Cryptid I can say I have encountered.

top topics

join