It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been up close with a ghost?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have not bad feeels around ghosts ..they live around in the invisible world of this reality or in the other world. They appear to me in a flash of a second with a strange shape...so if they don't speak I could not understand who they are
edit on 19-9-2021 by Horel87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've been pulled out of bed before and grabbed and held down a few times can never make out any features just black blobs . However Somehow over time I've learned how to break free and inturn chase whatever was attacking me but they always just hide once I'm after them . They are very confused that I know and am not scared. In my opinion they are not ghost or anything that ever has been human.
edit on 19-9-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I've been pulled out of bed before and grabbed and held down a few times can never make out any features just black blobs . However Somehow over time I've learned how to break free and inturn chase whatever was attacking me but they always just hide once I'm after them . They are very confused that I know and am not scared. In my opinion they are not ghost or anything that ever has been human.

I got pulled out of bed once when I was around 14, pretty hard and fast too. I was a bit scared but I laughed and said out loud "that was fun can you do it again" to whatever it was, and got a sense that it was surprised and disgusted that I was laughing and not afraid. (Except I was a bit creeped out, but it didn't seem to know that).

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I had a pleasant experience with an unknown entity sort of kissing me I remember on at least one occasion while sitting on my sofa. The entity was invisible except I could make out slight distortions in the air since it was or she was right in front of me with the lights and or tv on. I felt a gentle kissing sensation.

On other occasions in years past I have noticed a number of unusual things happening nearby me.

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I came home went in the bathroom and my tv turned on by itself while I was in the other room.
I walked back and looked. Words were appearing on the screen as if someone was talking. My tv said it didn’t understand or something like that.
I decided to leave my house for a while that night after that. Nothing that unusual since then that I remember.
I keep waking up during the middle of the night though and I’m not sure why.

I once thought I saw a ghost image for a tiny fraction of a second at my house in South Carolina after waking up from dozing off. The strange thing was the woman appeared to be standing a few feet away and not dressed in modern clothes but clothing from the 1800’s. A few weeks later I read in the local paper some people had reported a female ghost haunting certain buildings in the downtown area such as a museum etc. I visited those locations and saw nothing unusual while there.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Sometimes as I fall asleep I'll open my eyes and there are faces close to mine watching. Waiting for me to fall asleep I presume.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EncounteRreport

I've smelled bad breath, but nobody is close by.

Is that a sign?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join