It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The COVID Vaccine, What it Does, and Why I'm Posting This

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Chance of death from covid 2.3 percent

Chance of serious reaction from vax, including non fatal 0.0027 percent.

Chance of being struck by lightning 0.006 percent.

Numbers don't lie.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

People will have few GENUINE excuses for taking these vaccines, when they're looking for a scapegoat in 2 to 3 years.

ie. "I wouldn't have this health problem if _____________ hadn't forced me to take the Corona vax and boosters in 2021 and 2022!"

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nobody should ever be forced. Unfortunately, if your present employer is making it mandatory and you are against it, then you have no choice but to find other work. I feel for people in that position, but there are few options.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

People do that with the flu shot as well. We have to have one annually for work and have to sign a waiver stating we won't hold the organization liable for any adverse effect from the flu shot. But, if you don't take it, you don't have a job.

Thanks to the Supreme Court, at will employees have nothing they can do about it, except quit.

You're all focusing on the Covid vaccine, but these same questions, adverse reactions, etc have existed with EVERY vaccine. The only difference I see now is the ability for us to instantaneously disseminate bad, false or misleading information to those who are already doubtful and sow a seed that grows out of control thank to the internet.
edit on 7-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Actually, I wonder if the metal particles found are a result of carbon nanotube manufacturing issues.

www.nanowerk.com...

"How are carbon nanotubes made?"

"The CVD process currently holds the greatest promise, since it allows the production of larger quantities of CNTs under more easily controllable conditions and at lower cost. In the CVD process, manufacturers can combine a metal catalyst (such as iron) with carbon-containing reaction gases (such as hydrogen or carbon monoxide) to form carbon nanotubes on the catalyst inside a high-temperature furnace."

www.sciencedirect.com...

"Evaluation of residual iron in carbon nanotubes purified by acid treatments"

"A detailed analysis by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy was carried out on multi-walled carbon nanotube (MWCNT) surfaces after non-oxidative and oxidative purification treatments in liquid-phase. The MWCNT were produced by pyrolysis of camphor and ferrocene, that provides a high yield but with high iron contamination (∼15% wt)."

I would imagine 15% iron would be pretty significant.

originally posted by: Caled
I wonder if it is a QPHT-graphene.

www.researchgate.net...

That would make it a metallic carbon that can be structured in a tetradecagon.

This is interesting too:

"its electronic density of states at Fermi level is twice larger than that of all plausible metallic carbon nanotubes"

"the QPHT-graphene maybe has superconductivity"

originally posted by: Caled
Second ingredient:

b) 0.05 mg 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

This is a polyethylene glycol (PEG) hydrogel. PEG in combination with N-ditetradecylacetamide which appears to be a big acetamide lattice.

ctdbase.org...;jsessionid=3B9B692776FD0B0301F9F33B35DD6B38?type=chem&acc=D020136
en.wikipedia.org...

Molecular formula for N-ditetradecylacetamide C30H61NO...it does have a lot of carbon in the lattice...I need to look into it a bit more. Graphene is basically a lattice of carbon, and it can be hydrogenated.

en.wikipedia.org...

N-ditetradecylacetamide does look like two legs of carbon and hydrogen with NO connecting them both.

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...=2D-Structure

Canonical SMILES - CCCCCCCCCCCCCCN(CCCCCCCCCCCCCC)C(=O)C

arxiv.org...

I wonder if it is some kind of graphene hydride. It does seem to be a hydrogenated carbon nanotube. I need to do some more research.

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: Laodude

There exist graphene based hydrogels but unless you provide a source that the hydrogels used in vaccines are graphene based I'm not buying it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the great response. I couldn't find the mention of semi-conductive metallic nano-particles in the links you provided in the OP.

C140H42O20 is graphine oxide with the linear forumula CxOyHz

This in an interesting chemical C30H61NO is N-ditetradecylacetamide
It appears to be two single stranded chains of carbon atoms separated by Hydrogen and nitrogen.

Single stranded carbon has some very interesting properties.

"One-dimensional (1D) carbon chains or carbynes consist of unique electronic properties that are highly suitable for electrical sensing of biomolecules such as DNA based on conductance change. In addition, the single atomic width of a carbyne enables the possibility of ultra-high spatial resolution in the measurement of individual DNA bases when compared to other carbon-based nanostructures such as graphene and carbon nanotubes. The present paper describes a quantum simulation of the interaction between a carbyne and different DNA bases using the density functional theory (DFT) and non-equilibrium Green's function (NEGF). Specifically, the transmission probability functions and density of states (DOS) of the carbyne are first computed and then used to determine the I-V characteristics of the carbon chain in the presence of DNA bases. The simulation results indicate that the carbyne's conductance increases when a DNA base is adsorbed onto its surface. This increase is the most significant with base A for a positive biasing voltage, and base T for a negative voltage. The result of the numerical study suggests that 1D carbon chains can be utilized as electrical sensing elements in DNA sequencing devices due to their capability in discriminating DNA bases."

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

Carbynes

en.wikipedia.org...

Time to work. Will investigate more later.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I know many here think this is all fake, but this is what many hospitals are experiencing. Oregon is reporting 2% vaccinated out of 1200 in the hospitals there. Here is Idaho....

I do wonder how you feel about all this now. I know you still deny the vax is dangerous, but the lies in that video have been proven to be just that.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Chance of death from covid 2.3 percent

Chance of serious reaction from vax, including non fatal 0.0027 percent.

Chance of being struck by lightning 0.006 percent.

Numbers don't lie.

Bravo!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I do wonder how you feel about all this now. I know you still deny the vax is dangerous, but the lies in that video have been proven to be just that.

I feel the initial use was a huge success for the old and high risk as my older post you linked was true for that point in time. As the pandemic progressed, we saw that the younger healthy groups were experiencing a very low level of illness, so over a year ago I suggested those under 40 and healthy do not really need the vaccine as there wasn't a risk to reward level to justify it for those groups.

I never saw the lock downs as a good thing outside of maybe in hot spots where hospitals might get overrun and not some vast country wide for a year event, seriously bad. I also wanted the schools to stay open to allow the virus to do what it will do no matter what and with the young they got like nothing from it. Lockdowns just delays the inevitable...

I have been vaccine hesitant though my post might appear pro, but that is mostly due to what I was replying to in being super negative. The mandates have been the worst part in all this, also there is no reason for healthy people under 18 to get it, once again risk to reward. There is risk that is not needed for the young...

This doesn't mean the virus is a nothing burger. For the older groups and high risk, it can be very serious, and we are still learning what long COVID is in cases where people were sick for weeks and that seems to have created other longer issues too.

So it is all still a big learning curve... I'm 63 and got vacced, but I'm not getting boosters and when I caught COVID finally I was sick for 2 days. Those that work for me in their 40s have been sick for up to 10 days while not being vacced, so in the end I feel the vac helped me and I'm good with it at this level unless some variant comes along that starts to wipe people out when I will look once again at the risk to reward aspects of it all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join