It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna there is no evidence between jab and japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sorry its behind a pay wall but. According to moderna there is no evidence between jab and japan deaths dispute Japanese health ministry recalling the vaxs in two regions.

After the following the discovery of contaminants.

moderna there is no evidence between jab and japan deaths

The deaths are currently considered coincidental pending the end of a formal investigation the drug markers said in a joint statement.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Metallic particles in the size seen in the Moderna vials may result in a local reaction if injected into muscle, but shouldn’t cause other adverse effects, Takeda said.

Yes, but they died anyway. Big news here, but the funny thing is, this morning hundred of Japanese in Tokyo were lined up for the jab. I don't know what vax they were given. Might find out tonight in the evening news.

In my feeling is that they young ( 20 to 35 age ) are being brainwashed that is is cool to be jabbed. Morning news was showing happy girls with smiles on their faces, ( I got the vaxed. I hope when they bear a child, no side effects takes place ).

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I thought the big news there was that the prime minister is not running for re-election. Wonder if this is related....

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Oh good...I hope they can clear themselves with their investigation. I've been so worried they would conclude they are at fault. 🙄

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh good...I hope they can clear themselves with their investigation. I've been so worried they would conclude they are at fault. 🙄

I've mentioned that the police are always involved with the autopsies , which is true. The outcome of this won't be downplayed at all on the morning talk shows, that's for sure.

Everything seems to be in a rush these days.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If this is what is in the moderna vax what about other countries? something strange is going on.

The pushback agaisnt MSM over these vaxs is likely going to happen.
edit on 3-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

TOKYO -- Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga will resign this month, throwing wide open the ruling Liberal Democratic Party's presidential election -- a crucial race that could set the tone for an upcoming lower house campaign.

Sorry, I don't know, but last I heard ( last night ) the lower house will remain.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
If this is what is in the moderna vax what about other countries? something strange is going on.

The pushback agaisnt MSM over these vaxs is likely going to happen.

Because of censorship in other countries, I guess we won't know. And I wonder if this applies to those in the States that suddenly die. Sad times when people are bought off to keep quiet when it comes to autopsies in the States.

But here, from the wife's experience of the death of her mother, yes, a complete autopsies are done, especially when they pass away in a hospital.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Where i drive and go to walk i had being hearing some of the residents in the community from a distance how one resident to talked to other residents and others.

Vaxed are having the regrets of getting the vax. Some are complaining of the headaches even after the second dose. Others some other issues.
This will likely blowback on those who had being pushing for it.

Sorry about you's wife mother.
After this experience will be over i will have a hard time trusting the medical community.
edit on 3-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I, for one, completely trust the company which is making immense profits off of an injection they developed while claiming that their injection is completely safe.

There is absolutely no conflict of interest there and Daddy Moderna wants only what is best for ever single one of us.

I mean, who needs long term studies, control groups, and third-party verification of research?!

Trust the $cience!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

Sad but so true in the post modern clown world we are all living in.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

In my feeling is that they young ( 20 to 35 age ) are being brainwashed that is is cool to be jabbed. Morning news was showing happy girls with smiles on their

My feeling is that anti vaxxers are being fed a diet of fear, and are being terrified of a shot with a risk factor of less than 0.0027 percent.

Seriously, is scary how many people are so afraid of something that's so many times less risky than Covid itself.

I never thought I'd see so many big men with full beards and Ar15 coming out of their ears so utterly afraid of something like this.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

It's a really weird time to be alive. Lots of emotionally charged rhetoric from both sides, such as a recent post in this thread claiming the safety and effectiveness of injections which have had no long term studies performed. The bloviated egos of both provax and notgonnadoitvax individuals will be their undoing. The negativity being directed at the skeptics from both sides of the aisle is equal parts hilarious and pathetic. Very little science being employed and a whole lot of $cience being tossed around by those who are entirely unqualified.

*shrug*

Cheers, mims. I hope that you have a most excellent day!

Edit to add: not all pro vax and no vax individuals have bloviated egos. As usual there are a few outliers and exteme cases who feel an incessant need to project their unsolicited opinions onto others. The majority of pro vax and no vax individuals just want to get through this and are capable of keeping their faith and belief to themselves.
edit on 3-9-2021 by CircumstancialEvidence because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence

It's a really weird time to be alive. Lots of emotionally charged rhetoric from both sides, such as a recent post in this thread claiming the safety and effectiveness of injections which have had no long term studies performed. The bloviated egos of both provax and notgonnadoitvax individuals will be their undoing. The negativity being directed at the skeptics from both sides of the aisle is equal parts hilarious and pathetic. Very little science being employed and a whole lot of $cience being tossed around by those who are entirely unqualified.

*shrug*

Cheers, mims. I hope that you have a most excellent day!

I just got back from cycling in Okinawa, so yes, I'm living my life with caution, but not fear.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
My feeling is that anti vaxxers are being fed a diet of fear, and are being terrified of a shot with a risk factor of less than 0.0027 percent.

Logic and reason dictate that either pro-vaxxers are stupid, or brainwashed, or both.

Seriously, is scary how many people are so afraid of something that's so many times less risky than Covid itself.

My risk of serious illness from COVID is less than 0.00000003%.

I never thought I'd see so many big men with full beards and Ar15 coming out of their ears so utterly afraid of something like this.

When swimming in the ocean, if you start seeing sharks circling you, are you afraid?

Some things should be feared.

Even grown men with full beards and AR15s understand that injecting toxic chemicals into your body is a great way to destroy your health really quickly, or even die.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

In my feeling is that they young ( 20 to 35 age ) are being brainwashed that is is cool to be jabbed. Morning news was showing happy girls with smiles on their

It's nothing to do with being scared.I don't let anyone inject me with drugs,drugs are bad-just say no.

top topics

join