It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN says Hurricanes and Fires are Caused by CLIMATE CRISIS. We Must Prepare Better.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
After Hurricane Sandy wreaked havoc on New Yorks aging and neglected infrastructure back in 2012 the governor took time out of his busy schedule of harassing women to tell us that hurricanes where unprecedented in new york and that Sandy was a result of global climate change and that we New Yorks would have to get use to having a hurricane every few years.

List of New York Hurricanes

I served in the Guard during Sandy. States turned us away for clearing roads of debris. They said it was union work and we were not allowed to clear the streets for people. Truly pathetic but that is what happens in Democrat cities. People could not get in their homes after the storm. We could not help them. Unions had to do it and they were slow.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: carewemust

Everything bad is caused by climate change.

Volcano's are caused by climate change.

The Tunguska Event was caused by climate change.

JFK was killed due to climate change.

The terrorist rammed planes into buildings on 9/11 because of climate change.

Climate change is responsible for crack addiction, foreign pay-to-play influence in the VP's office, and confusing morals to the point where one shacks up with his brother's widow and ends the relationship after being caught with underage prostitutes. Climate change causes impossible election results. Climate change creates voids in the leadership of nations. Climate change is truly going to destroy the fabric of society if it isn't stopped.

As far as I can tell, you are the only person who is making these idiotic claims. Can you give me some counter examples?

To you? I'll pass, thanks.
Matthew 7:6

Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

edit on 3-9-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: infolurker

Volcano's are caused by climate change.

The Tunguska Event was caused by climate change.

JFK was killed due to climate change.

The terrorist rammed planes into buildings on 9/11 because of climate change.

Climate change is responsible for crack addiction, foreign pay-to-play influence in the VP's office, and confusing morals to the point where one shacks up with his brother's widow and ends the relationship after being caught with underage prostitutes. Climate change causes impossible election results. Climate change creates voids in the leadership of nations. Climate change is truly going to destroy the fabric of society if it isn't stopped.

As far as I can tell, you are the only person who is making these idiotic claims. Can you give me some counter examples?

To you? I'll pass, thanks.
Matthew 7:6

Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Oh man great response with deflection.
Noted for future use.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Everyone needs a basement so we can all hide out there like JB does.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am actually surprised that Biden hasn't blamed the total screwup in Afghanistan on climate change.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Trees give out oxegen.
when the level get high trees will burn a lot.
so when litning strikes you get big fires.
you get more CO2 witch the trees breeth in.
fresh air for trees. it is a ballence.

So in the US build fire brakes!

edit on 3-9-2021 by buddha because: aliens

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They've all been saying to prepare better after every storm for decades.

Why haven't they learned anything yet ? šŸ˜ƒ

It's a lot like that old Goldie Hawn movie OverboardšŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: infolurker

I am actually surprised that Biden hasn't blamed the total screwup in Afghanistan on climate change.

Better choice is the attic; the basement will be flooding due to climate change.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This getting really weird, I think whomever agenda is to be pushed somebody is paying top dollars in order to have the senile parrot in from of the cameras recite what ever is been paid for.

I tell you all, he is been used as a parrot for money.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hah, I thought it was the unvaccinated causing the mayham.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Maybe someone should tell him the Americans in Afghanistan are not vaccinated. He might care about "protecting" them then.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Fires and Hurricanes-
These things are created by or from the supposed/allegedā€œsolutionā€ to climate change.

Every solution they offer is actually some attack on or against nature/humanity. Most pay little or no attention to what any solution can and will do.

Not to mention the initial or very cause of the problem to begin with.

Their every solution should/must be questioned at every turn because government born solutions rarely help anyone, in fact every one of their so called ā€œsolutionsā€ are designed or engineered to do the very exact opposite of what is claimed.

edit on 20-9-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"As his first step, he is always setting some war in motion, so that people will be in need of a leader," ~ Plato

There must always be an "enemy" or something to fear in order for society to want a leader. Unfortunately in our current case, the leadership is the tyrannical force.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
Everyone needs a basement so we can all hide out there like JB does.

It's no use when the world's experts are saying: truthsocial.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thanks for post

top topics

<< 1   >>

join