It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration Manufactured False Afghanistan Narrative

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just the News

The bungled, bloody U.S. exit from Afghanistan now has some fearing the Biden administration practiced deception by omission and commission to create a two-month false narrative that misled Congress and the American public by making the situation in and around Kabul look better than it was.

More and more we are beginning to see what actually took place behind the scenes.

It is my personal opinion that the Biden administration is working to hand China the world's largest lithium reserves located in Afghanistan. The alacrity with which the Chicoms have moved into the region to establish diplomatic and trade relations with the Taliban is telling, but not unexpected either. Coupled with the goal of making American cars 100% electric by the middle of the century and you begin to see what is actually taking place.

You thought blood for oil was bad, Biden just introduced us to blood for batteries and the Marines had to pay for it in their own blood, we paid for it in treasure, and every left behind American and Ally will pay for it with their lives.

Joe Biden needs to be tried for treason and given the maximum penalty, along with Lloyd Austin, Antony Blinken, General Mark Milley and the whole JCS.

I want to see them all swinging from ropes.
edit on 9 2 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There certainly is credence to the statement that a Biden presidency is merely a promise kept...

...to foreign interests, largely the CCP and Russia.

We have been sold out, which isn't really much of a surprise but how cheap, that is actually surprising.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The problem with the lithium is we are using it in ways other than prescribing it. Joe, Nancy, AOC, Adam...they all desperately need to belly up to the bar it seems

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Life is cheap to these people. I don't think anything was bungled. I think everything went according to plan and our soldiers and others were considered acceptable losses.

Biden can't plan his next meal unless it's an ice cream. He's just the puppet being used, but that doesn't excuse him. He knows what he's a part of is despicable and inhumane. He should definitely be tried for treason along with the rest of them.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Agreed.

I am passed the benefit of the doubt. I want ropes around necks.

I'll even supply the rope to the Federal Government if so requested.
edit on 9 2 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Laugh at me if you want lol

But I think they know their time in office is short and they know election fraud will be exposed and the fake administration will be exposed .

So they have to do as much damage to America as possible before the complete exposure .

Because they sure seem to be in a damm hurry to destroy Ameica

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
All has lots to do with the coming mass demand for electric car power packs 😵‍💫

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I no longer care how old and demented biden is. He needs to meet a firing squad.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
I no longer care how old and demented biden is. He needs to meet a firing squad.

I wouldn't waste a bullet on him. A slow swing from a cheap rope will do.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The game is much more complicated than it appears. This is a 6-D chess game.

Biden' is not in control, but the alphabet agencies are.

I believe the weapons left behind are to reinforce the Taliban, so they can fight back against Iran. Iran and Afghanistan are arch rivals ideologically, and have been for decades. The Russians are trying to form alliances with the Saudi's, who are trying to form alliances with the Iranians in an effort to surround the taliban from the east and northeast and have the Iranians push them into a trap. The Saudi's don't like the Afghans either.

Russia, China and Saudi Arabia want to exterminate the taliban. Not sure what the end-game is, maybe Chinese or Russian control, but the weapons left behind are to assist the taliban defending themselves against the Iranians.

This plan is far too intelligent for our cowardly leader, so someone else is calling the shots, likely the alphabet agencies, and he's just being told to go drool on his spittle towel, eat his mashed peas and sit down!

It's actually a very clever plan. Again, I'm not sure what the long-game is here, but you just watch...Iran is going to start moving on the taliban. The Iranians don't like the taliban...at all!

Just yesterday we heard our military "leaders" were "negotiating" with the taliban to fund and arm them (even more). Why do you suppose this is? There could only be one explanation...Iran.

Saudi is not happy with Qatar right now...likely because the US is flying air-strike missions out of Qatar, but Saudi is not going to risk their relationship with the USA over this, hence the need for Iran to do the dirty work, and push the taliban back to the east and northeast where the Russians and Chinese will catch them in a massive crossfire.

Pakistan is a bogey, but Pakistan is smart enough to realize with Russia and China all around them they are just as isolated as the taliban are in Afghanistan if they play their cards wrong.

Again, 6-D chess here, but there is MUCH more to these developments in Afghanistan than meet the eye!

Keep your eyes peeled, and you will soon see!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The Chinese aren't going to mess with Pakistan for a couple reasons. Pakistan may seem to be at a standoff with India, but the minute the Chinese move on Pakistan, India and Pakistan will resolve their difference (enough to stand against China) and both countries are armed with nukes. China wants no part of a fight with India.

Putin, for his part, probably doesn't care one iota about lithium or anything else in Afghanistan, he just doesn't want fundamentalist/extremists pushing up north into the "stans" (i.e. Russia's turf). He's probably happy to give Afghanistan to the Chinese, but not before the taliban is exterminated, and he's got leverage to force China to help him do it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Secretary Blinken’s Call with People’s Republic of China State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi

August 29, 2021
Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken spoke today with PRC State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi about the importance of the international community holding the Taliban accountable for the public commitments they have made regarding the safe passage and freedom to travel for Afghans and foreign nationals.

That's it, one sentence.💩🤡

The Chinese version is much longer, adds some of what Blinken said, which was not in the State Dept release and a strong concerning ultimatum tone:

Facts have proved again that the Afghanistan war never achieved the goal of eliminating terrorist forces in Afghanistan. The hasty withdrawal of the U.S. and NATO troops is likely to offer an opportunity to various terrorist groups in Afghanistan to resurge. The United States, on the premise of respecting Afghanistan's sovereignty and independence, should take concrete actions to help Afghanistan combat terrorism and violence, rather than practicing double standards or selectively fighting terrorism.

Wang Yi said the U.S. side clearly knows the causes of the current chaotic situation in Afghanistan.
🔥🔥🔥

On China-U.S. relations, Wang Yi noted that the two countries have recently conducted communication on such issues as the situation in Afghanistan and climate change. Dialogue is better than confrontation, and cooperation is better than conflict. The Chinese side will consider how to engage with the United States based on its attitude towards China. If the U.S. side also hopes to bring bilateral relations back on the right track, it should stop blindly smearing and attacking China, and stop undermining China's sovereignty, security and development interests.
The U.S. side should take seriously the two lists China has put forward to the United States, as well as the three basic demands as bottom lines that China firmly upholds.

Wang Yi noted that China resolutely opposes the so-called investigation report on COVID-19 origins tracing produced by the U.S. intelligence community recently.
China once again urges the United States to stop politicizing the COVID-19 origins tracing, stop putting pressure on the World Health Organization, and stop interfering with and undermining the international community's solidarity against the pandemic and the global scientific cooperation on origins tracing.

Wang Yi Speaks with U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on the Phone

Weak Blinken plea, but China response: No. Your mess, not the UN, you clean it up. I have not come across any western media looking at the possibility that this whole Afghan debacle has been quietly and deliberately orchestrated by China. Why? Two words: Hunter Biden. Lord knows how much he was compromised, prior back room deals and the long standing complications given the tone of that phone call. I suspect Biden will get no help from the big NATO allies.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I really don't understand what your going on about.

Donald Trump caused the situation we saw last week with a deal he struck in February 2020.

Biden had the best administrative victory ever with his unprecedented air lift.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Donald Trump caused the situation we saw last week with a deal he struck in February 2020.

You seriously think that?
Put the pipe down Hunter.

Statements like yours are unfortunately the reason I've all but given up trying to have any form of serious debate here, it's useless and a waste of times to even try with all the ignorance and trolls that've infested this place.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You seriously think that?
Put the pipe down Hunter.

Statements like yours are unfortunately the reason I've all but given up trying to have any form of serious debate here, it's useless and a waste of times to even try with all the ignorance and trolls that've infested this place.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Coupled with the goal of making American cars 100% electric by the middle of the century and you begin to see what is actually taking place.

People really need to understand what that means. Because they mean ALL fossil fuel vehicles on or off road.

Especially when it comes to food. Fields can only be tilled,planted,harvested by diesel engines.

12-14 hour days non stop. No EV can match that efficiency.
edit on 3-9-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

but the big question now is, since it was such a resounding success, was it due to Trump and should he get credit for it? remember, he was going to take the fall for it when it was going bad.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2
Your view of the events are nauseating. Let's say you are correct that Donald Trump drew up the plans and left them on the desk for Biden before leaving office. And let's say what we see playing out is exactly how the plans were written. Then who is more inept? The person who wrote the plan or THE ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION WHO IMPLEMENTED IT?

Plus if Trump wrote the playbook, Biden fired all the players.

But, you and most other liberals I know, could care less if Biden gutted a child on stage. As long as he isn't Trump.........

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Impeachment trial first, then Treason for leaving military equipment.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Textbook case of self-delusion.

Or maybe have your house checked for a gas leak....

top topics

join