It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who refuse injected vax, would you take CanSino's inhaled vax?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know western countries would never approve inhaled vax which prevents infection, because they don't want pandemic to end so they profit off it, but would people who reject injected vax go to China to get an inhaled vax instead?

CanSinoBIO's inhaled COVID vaccine candidate triggers immune response-early trial

edit on 2-9-2021 by mikegaiser because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It isn't about being injected. I don't care how it got administered, it isn't proven and isn't technically a vaccine. So no, I would not. a reply to: mikegaiser

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegaiser

You think people who don't want the vaccine because they "don't know what's in it" or, "population control", or really any reason

... who often refer to Covid as "China Virus"... are going to go get a Chinese vaccine... that they don't know what's in it... from a country who used population control for decades... who are also enemy number one... communists?

😂

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I would not take it on a plane, I would not take it on a train. I do not want Trump vaccine, Sam I am.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
im fine, havent even had a cold in ages. why would i want to muck that up?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
who are also enemy number one... communists?

😂

Canada is far more totalitarian than China these days with their vax passports and all that. Compared to Canada China is just a child's play, a walk in the park.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hmm... willingly take a nasal spray vax made by a pimp chain wearing lady who appears to be the darling of the nation which modified and released the illness that the nasal spray vax is designed to treat.

Nope.

Not that I trust any government, but as Atsbhct pointed out, this is coming from a Communist government. A government with an extensive history of censorship and secrecy which has overseen the extermination of millions of its own people over the past century. Who among us is willing to trust those guys to look out for us?

Nope.

That name too. CanSino? This nasal spray sounds about as useless as tits on a boar.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Seeing that being infected with COVID-19 and recovering is more useful and safer for myself and everyone around me, than any vaccine, I'll stick with my trusty immune system, thanks!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Assuming you're pro on the matter, then explain something to us, would you?

What part of THANKS BUT NO THANKS do you people have such...capacity issues with comprehending?

The delivery form doesn't matter, I don't want it, don't need it, and am sick of the pseudo-street junkies peddling it. What part of this is difficult to understand? Seriously, either there's mental function issues at hand, or you're being pretty arrogant dicks on purpose.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegaiser

originally posted by: Atsbhct
who are also enemy number one... communists?

😂

Canada is far more totalitarian than China these days with their vax passports and all that. Compared to Canada China is just a child's play, a walk in the park.

Okay China.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nope. My immune system has proven itself capable already, and I'm not afraid of feeling a bit sick for a few days and allowing my body to...well, act like a human body.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Wait...you mean I can get a vaccine without that sticky owie? Well heck pilgrim, sign me on up!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That's like asking if you want to lose the left nut or the right nut.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's like asking if you want to lose the left nut or the right nut.

Oh, right nut for sure! It's not that I have anything against right nut, it's just that me and ol' lefty have been through so much together...so much.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Take it for what? To die? To be infected with that crap.

People just dont seem to get it through their heads. Everyone who took any of those Big Pharma surprises is in for a real surprise. They are slated for a very scary death by pneumonia, as was shown by all previous tests.

Its as if people who were filled with fear, and ran out and obeyed governments that hate them, and got shot up with clot shots,, were, and still are, incapable of logical and individual thinking. Like zombies.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'll second that.

👍

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

No, my natural immune system can handle Covid as evidenced by my so called infection, had it not been for a mandatory test i would have never known i had it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'll pass.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Do not care. None of this has had an effect on me. I refuse to play. If one refuses to play then one can't lose a stupid game. Only people impacted are those they try to play the rigged game thinking they can win. You can not win. They set the rules and the rules always change so that they win. STOP PLAYING.
edit on 2-9-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join