It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian vs American Military Recruiting Ads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I guess armed forces need to attract all sorts.

I like the Royal Navy ads, as below. The other one is a Royal Marine Commando (long) ad which apparently motivated one of my sons friends to join the RM. Why can't they all be like this?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The French Foreign Legion do these adds?

School fiend on the Iraqi field told me Brits and Yanks couldn't keep up with their progress in Gulf War 1

Hung himself recently

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow! I didn't expect so many responses.

I wasn't trying to bag on females in the military, but just wanted to show the stark contrast.

Not one human being would choose a woman or trans sexual to defend them in a fight over a biological man.

Perception IS reality and my perception of our ad is a military full of girls so frail that the kick of the M-4 would knock them over...not to mention the 30 pounds of gear when plated up. Ridiculous. This isn't Sparta ffs lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Not one human being would choose a woman or trans sexual to defend them in a fight over a biological man.

Pathetic. I wonder whether there is any difference between those ignorant goat shepherds with long beards from Afghanistan and you... Wait, I've found the answer: none.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: bigsnowman
You're just at the other end of the spectrum from the "solider worshiper". You're a diversity worshiper.

Yes, diversity a good thing. Its shouldn't be forced though. In fact it can't be, forcing has the opposite effect. Secondly, diversity doesn't belong in a battlefield. There is a reason the military "strips your individuality" during basic training. At that point you're a cog in a war machine. Not a frilly star.
If you truly want diversity, and not virtue signal and feel I bit of power cuz you have that straight white man what for, just like every other "unique" individual, let it happen naturally and stop shoving it in people's face. Cuz at this point you sound like everyone else. And frankly it sounds a bit batty, from both sides.

Sincerely,
Someone on the outside looking in.

Diversity is ONLY appropriate during the initial brainstorming for a new invention or project. Beyond that FORCED diversity is a watering down and diluting of talent that would MOST EFFECTIVELY, EFFICIENTLY and in the MOST TIMELY MANNER achieve a solution.
edit on 3-9-2021 by tkwasny because: Typo correction

top topics

<< 1   >>

join