It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Now Wants Country's Military Bases as Collateral!?

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I could not believe my lying eyes and obviously wax filled ears watching this short video.
Lately, Pfizer (and perhaps other pharmaceutical companies) have been disingenuous about how much they love humanity and have only altruistic motives overseas as it pertains to Covid vaccines.
Japan has been in the news most recently about finding odd substances floating in vaccine doses. However, this news story is out of India and makes very scary claims about what Pfizer has been forcing Latin American countries to do if they want to purchase vaccines for their citizens.
Brazil and Argentina told Pfizer to stick their vaccines up their collective asses. Other, smaller countries caved to the ludicrous demands made.
I could care less about where the info comes from or if Phage claims it's all swamp gas. The purpose of this thread is to present it to the community for scrutiny and then, as others post other relevant data, decide if the claims made are valid. This is the way forums like this are supposed to operate so we can all remain less ignorant.
IF the claims presented by the journalist have any validity, Pfizer is becoming the first corporation to have its own military...or even country...and thats a pretty scary notion no matter what side of any other issue we may fall on.
I'd like to consider myself pretty well versed on some of what is happening with vaccines and the world in general. This info presented has never passed my eyes before on any other news site.. alternative or main stream.

I cannot wait to see if you all come up with more on this because it's deeply troubling and goes way beyond the current arguments of vaccine efficacy and motives.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I hope this wakes up the military to see the war crimes going on to blast away Pifzer and the others. This kind of demand looks like a foreign invasion from here.

Of course Pifzer won't stop at getting some military bases as collateral on the books. It is a way for these corporations to get their foot in door into these bases then start pushing things around to backup there forced vax campaign.

If Pifzer wants to play war games, send them a cruise missile, free delivery.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What is near Argentina that makes it so precious to forces like WW2 Germany and Pfizer?

"Charles Pfizer" who originally was called "Karl Pfitzer" was from Germany, Ludwigsburg as well as the other founder, his cousin.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The East India Company never was really dissolved !!!

It became a Nation !!!! (guess which nation) 😃

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

“Pfizer is becoming the first corporation to have its own military...or even country.”

Mmmmmm….yes and no. Bayer and other pharmaceutical companies bankrolled and/or profited from the Nazi regime during the war, including the use of military guards and involuntary human subjects from the death camps with which to test new medicines and chemical substances.

Looking forward to seeing what you and others dig up on this. Thanks for the interesting thread!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This sounds like the origin story of the Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil series. If accurate, kind of scary.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Pfizer acting like the old Coca-Cola regime reportedly held Latin America nations to ransom for the vaccine; wanted them to put up embassies and military bases as guarantees against liability suits; Behold a pale horse:

THE PLANSCAMDEMIC’S LATEST TWISTED TWIST (March 2021)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So COVID19 literally is WWIII

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wild day in Madrid Spain.

The Pfizer laboratory has burned down !!!! 😵‍💫

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Source?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Don't Crack heads usually say that when they rob people?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe local firefighter found it too hard to put the fire out...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wild day in Madrid Spain.

The Pfizer laboratory has burned down !!!! 😵‍💫

I am seeing the same...though I'm not positive it is Pfizer....
edit on 9/2/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join