It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beth Dutton for President!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
That's right, folks, you read that right...I think we should nominate Beth Dutton for the office of President.

She's fiercely loyal, she's true to her word and she would absolutely lay waste to Congress and the Senate, one by one. She's like a laser beam and a pitbull all folded into one. She's trustworthy. She's indestructible; she's been savagely beaten to a pulp, she's been blown up, and it didn't even slow her down. You cross her, and she never forgets. She does what she says she's going to do, and she expects everyone else to do the same.

Now before you go gettin' all 'froggy' and jumpin' all over me, yes, I realize Beth Dutton is just a fictional character on a TV show, but so was Archie Bunker (for those of you old enough to remember the 'Back Bunker' and 'Archie Bunker for President' campaigns back in the '70's). So was Mickey Mouse.

The point here is not the fact that Beth Dutton is fictional, but rather the metaphor of character for which she stands. She serves as a role model for what America should be looking for in a president. She's a woman, she's tough, she's brave, and she's smart...all things our current president is NOT.

The inspiration for this post is an avatar a member here on ATS has which states..."What would Beth Dutton do?". As I thought about that more and more, it resonated. Yeah, Beth Dutton would know what to do!!!!

America needs Beth Dutton.

Beth Dutton for President!

edit on 9/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
If everyone would raise their kids like that and if everyone does it and keeps honoring and valuing these traits, we could really make a positive impact on most everything, after a few generations.

In a way, reversing and undoing the damage done by mostly media brainwashing to consume and obey in this rat race.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
If everyone would raise their kids like that and if everyone does it and keeps honoring and valuing these traits, we could really make a positive impact on most everything, after a few generations.

In a way, reversing and undoing the damage done by mostly media brainwashing to consume and obey in this rat race.

l raised my child to think for herself, which is a bit uncommon here in this country

edit on 0900000002542021-09-02T05:54:02-05:00540209am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
The day she will start to challenge some of my personal ideas with her own ideas, I will be very proud.

It starts with admitting when we as a parent do not have an answer always but then we need to say "I don't know, but let's find out!".

This is how we teach children to think for themselves.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

She is a bit vile though, watching takeouts. You don't beat a man and tell him to man up and defend, punching him into the face and when he throws a punch at her, she says "a real man would have walked away".

I agree, but she asked for it so? Maybe just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: musicismagic
The day she will start to challenge some of my personal ideas with her own ideas, I will be very proud.

It starts with admitting when we as a parent do not have an answer always but then we need to say "I don't know, but let's find out!".

This is how we teach children to think for themselves.

I agree. I spent my life teaching my son two things. Unconditional love and to keep an open mind and think for himself. He in turn did the same with my grandchildren. In 2020 my oldest granddaughter, my pride and joy, an academic power house. Voted for Biden. Why she says, “ to protect women’s rights.” I give up.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Let's try to stay on-topic here, please. This thread is not about raising children, it's about Beth Dutton and her character qualities for the office of president.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Beth won my devotion in her first couple of episodes. Particularly after she had sex with the cowboy. Immediately afterwards they were arguing and Beth said something like. Funny how time works, I remember your dick being bigger.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
After watching a few takeouts I changed my opinion, she would be unfit because of her constant degrading toxicity IMHO.

That's not a quality I like to see for any president or cancelor.

Funny how time works, I remember your dick being bigger.

This. Why say something like that if not to hurt, except there was a similar thing said to her. But then, tit for tat? She is a hypocrite in that sense. Punching a man and tell him to man up, challenge him to punch back and then say "a man would have walked away".

"Email me so I don't have to look at you"

Tough speak? Yes, but is that how we want a president or a leader to behave?
edit on 2.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Any president who tries to "drain the swamp" will have a bipartisan attack launched against them. We need more than a Beth Dutton in the WH, we need her in the house and senate as well.

edit on 9/2/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Mean tweets don't bother me.

Lacking a spine does.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Tweets? Oh I see where this goes. I thought this is about a fictional character?

Is your stance that everyone not subscribing to the vileness of that fictional character is lacking a spine?

Do you think someone commenting on the penis size of someone else is mature enough to rule a country?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A heck of a lot more so than the current Coward in Chief!

Sing it with me now..."Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!"

Lee Iacocca said it best..."Lead, Follow or Get the hell outta' the way!"

**reprise**

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!"

Sing it with me, y'all!

edit on 9/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Pat Paulsen for President!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's clear you connect my criticism about her and your opinion, with Trump. Why else would you have come up with tweets.

Let's just agree to disagree without getting ridiculous and implying "feelz" about me. It's my opinion that someone representing a country should have all the things you wrote in your OP plus manners.

If I could have voted, I would have voted for Trump, just saying.
The lesser evil.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I shouldn't have mentioned tweets, in retrospect, because I guess now the new normal is Tweets=Trump. That wasn't what I was meaning, and Trump had nothing really to do with the OP. So, my mistake for saying anything at all about tweets.

I was implying if Beth Dutton sent off some of her fiery retorts via tweets.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's not a far jump from "President - Tweets" to "Trump". You could write this in a newspaper as a riddle and most would insert "Trump".

Again, it's my opinion that a President or Cancelor has to have a spine. Here having a spine also means to not succumb to low level attacks like personal attacks, being toxic or spiteful.

We say then it's a "man of format". Because those men know that they don't need to be spiteful or toxic to be respected. The term is from a time where women were not active in politics, and I don't gender-speak.

edit on 2.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: grammar

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Enjoy your crusade.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I can agree to disagree

No crusade, don't be so dramatic

new topics

top topics