It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIMs Street Talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hello ATS members.
The talk on the Street (forget McDowell ) is that America now will start seeing more audits of the Presidential election.
Yes, when the USA President allows on purpupose to have soldiers killed and upon the arrival of them, the POTUS is always looking at his watch, that is MIMs Street Talk. Audits will now find out how the election was fraudulanty stolen. Trump was right after all.
You can't have a president talk about his dead son when family members are present watching their love ones in caskets.

Oh, Biden now has become the most hated person in America. It's a good thing he is already brain has cease to be thinking normal. bd means, you guess the meaning.

BIDEN WILL NOT BE IMPEACHED
edit on 0900000047522021-09-02T03:52:47-05:00524709am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The bastard displayed more empathy for a felon who died of a drug overdose after eating his stash to hide it from the cops than he displayed for 13 American servicemen who died protecting Americans trying to return home from the resident president's bumbled withdrawl from Kabul. # Joe Biden

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: musicismagic

The bastard displayed more empathy for a felon who died of a drug overdose after eating his stash to hide it from the cops than he displayed for 13 American servicemen who died protecting Americans trying to return home from the resident president's bumbled withdrawl from Kabul. # Joe Biden

l understand he has a food taster. l hope its ex military.
Sodium pentathaul will do him good right before his speech, but MIMs ST says before giving a speech he has a two hour dry out period. notice how he walks out of speeches, wobbly, side effect S P .

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I want to get one of these.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It would be nice to see happen but I doubt it. The propaganda machine is firing on al cylinders speaking g of his "sucess" over there. I'm sure soon he will even be saving a puppy from a tree next. If he dont fall up the ladder.
This country is lost, this cou try is f***ed and no one is gonna do more then b*tch on the interwebz till they get marched to a camp.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

There will finally come a time when the Democratic Party propaganda machine (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, NY Times etc) fails.

They counts on idiot masses (as they think of the US population) to have short uncaring memories.
The propaganda machine counts on "if you repeat it enough, it becomes truth", even if it is a bald face lie.

But with falling, no, tanking ratings for the MSM "news" it appears the idiot masses aren't so stupid after all.

There comes a point when the propaganda is so blaring and in your face that people become insulted.

Hopefully this is the final straw for believing the MSM propaganda machine.

edit on 9/2/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
It would be nice to see happen but I doubt it. The propaganda machine is firing on al cylinders speaking g of his "sucess" over there. I'm sure soon he will even be saving a puppy from a tree next. If he dont fall up the ladder.
This country is lost, this cou try is f***ed and no one is gonna do more then b*tch on the interwebz till they get marched to a camp.

Not many, but there will be real resistance. They will be labeled as dangerous domestic terrorists, that's how you will know the resistance movement is gaining ground.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
I'll keep my fingers crossed. But I think I got better chance of my border collie doing calculus than seeing real resistance. I think they figured a formula to keep us more or less fat dumb and happy enough to not revolt. Keep us teetering a line with just enough comfort coupled with a whole slew of mental/psychological abuse from multiple angles and you have a populus in total control.

new topics

top topics

join