It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don’t you want the vaccine?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Q: why won't you take the vax?

A1: Because I may be allergic and I rather take my chance with Covid then with anaphylaxis.
A2: Because I value freedom of choice over anything

Q: But if you refuse the vax you will loose all your freedom!

A: On a personal level? No I won't.
I hardly traveled the last 10 years and won't miss it (also hate flying!), I rarely go to restaurants (prefer home cooked food), I don't do parties (or socializing in general), I've always hated big crowds, and I don't go into a hospital unless I'm unconscious and someone else takes me there. I also avoid public transportation (my bike will get me where I need to be just fine!) And if they tell me one day I can't do my job anymore due to not being vax, then well, good luck replacing me! I'll just make the best of the extra vacation!
I'm quite capable of keeping myself busy and enjoying my life as an unvaccinated person who has made a personal life choice that feels 100% comfortable to me.

The point is, people are not loosing that much freedom, they just think they are because they are told they are!

Q: But aren't you being selfish in your choice and putting other peoples lives to risk?
A: NO. see all of the above.
I don't see how I put anyone in danger. I'm not infected, never was and never will be.

in my country, politicians are screaming that the 10% unvaxxed are selfish people who should be stripped from their rights because they are a danger to the other 90%. Well that is just the biggest crap I've heard in my life! It's propaganda in a fear-driven society. If 10% of humanity was ever a danger to the other 90%, then we would've stopped existing as a species a long time ago!
In 2-3 months, when the shots don't work anymore, they will need a scapegoat: those who refused the jabs.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Doesn't it bother anyone, regardless if the vaccines works or not, the sheer propaganda behind it.... take the jab or else.

The behaviour from our chosen elites leaves a lot to be desired.... how can one not be entertaining doubt.

They say "follow the science"..... I do, which is why, I don't.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Because I'm not elderly or vulnerable. Like BILLIONS of others.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I say I'm not against a vaccine I just don't want the three options I have here, I am waiting for a new option.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
First time mRNA tech has been approved for use in humans, in the past it was not approved due to poor efficacy and side effects.

8 week study that the FDA is relying on - no control group.
No idea about long term effects - yes, I know they claim there is no known process that indicates it could have long-term side effects, but we just don’t know for sure.

It’s been approved for emergency use but being distributed like it’s M&M’s.

It all just smells like a fish factory sharing floor space with a brothel - fiiiishy.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Currently as I type, in my State of Hawaii there are 61,800 total covid cases for 19 months.

61,800 total covid cases with a population of 1.46 million is 4.2328%.

Of that 61,800 = 599 have perished which is 0.9692% - 99.03 of the infected survive.

Out of 1.46 million 0.0410% have died from covid with 99.959% surviving.

In the last 19 months we have had 599 deaths from covid.

In a 19 month period starting in 2017 we had approx. 1121 deaths causes by the flu.

Since covid showed up I have not been infected nor has anyone in my orbit been infected.
I wear a mask in public indoor areas as mandated by the State and I've practiced social distancing for decades - covid or not. My methods have served me well. I have been tested 6 times with 2 antibody tests all negative.

I haven't had a flu shot in over 30 years.
I haven't had the flu in over 30 years.

If its not broke don't fix it.

edit on SepThu, 02 Sep 2021 04:42:08 -05004America/Chicago2021 by MrNeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Why does it require an explanation?

What is it about others personal choices that makes you uncomfortable?

What's so puzzling?

Those that are "vaccinated" should be good to go regardless, right? Riiiiiight???

Why did you take the jab then?

Do I care why? Not at all.

Is it possible to be left the f# alone to live my life and make my own choices? Apparently not a f#ing chance.

edit on 9/2/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

My body - My choice.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I'm certainly in the at-risk category, but the main reason I don't get it is because I don't trust this government as far as I can spit.

2nd!

You are right not to do so. Those men in the Tuskegee tests know some serious crap was hidden so an experiment could go on for years unbeknownst to the victims for a long time. Then there is the lie of the JFK assassination that pushed us to notice the liars in gov were making it all up as they went along. As we bust them the media says "don't trust your lying eyes" to paraphrase.

Our Gov has proven to be the puppets for the cruel people who think they can control a whole planet. When we finally vote them out they steal the elections and say "elections matter, it was we the people wanted" BS lie over again and again.

edit on 2-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i don't need to. i don't want to. i decide which medical procedures are done to my body. not the government. it's really no more complicated than that.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The reason is because I don't like the needle and side effects and the fact that I have to sign a contract that says the drug company does not take responsibility if something bad happens.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I don't want it because I have had COVID and I have antibodies that will protect me better than the 'vaccine'.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If we make it about this, which is really what it is about, then we win. If we are defensive, we will lose. We have to be smart against the ingenious propaganda machine we currently exist in.

I disagree. I think this is playing their game, because it still allows for arguments and subjective opinions to rule the day.

It's about personal autonomy and free will. Our bodies are our property. We make our own decisions about what does or does not go in our body. Our body, our choice.

If we must argue our autonomy, THEN we explain and justify our autonomy by pointing out the negative consequences of trusting others -- who we cannot trust -- to enforce their will on us for their own purposes, often to their benefit and our harm. It isn't just about vaccines.

It's about power. If they can force this, then they can force that, and they can force the other thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Don't forget the option of supporting your immune system with good nutrition, sunlight and supplements.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The Vaxx is marginally effective at best and catastrophically dangerous at worst — but unnecessary in any case, due to the presence of effective, cheap, and proven therapeutics. It offers declining amounts of long-term protection and likely effects on viral evolution are negative or unpredictable, leading to the evolution and spread of more deadly strains, and also introducing an element of unpredictability and artificial risk into all future treatment modalities, including future vaccination efforts. And that’s before we include risks coming from the Vaxx itself.

The spike proteins aren’t staying trapped in shoulder muscle tissue, they’re moving around the body. The immune response is having unwanted complications that lead to cytokine storms of out-of-control inflammation, blood clotting issues causing heart issues, macrophage elimination issues that lead to dead-waste macrophages building up within lungs, cancerous cell development, blood-brain barriers transfer and neurological disorders, attack of tissues bound to the spike proteins or with ACE2 receptors that naturally occur, and a non-neutralizing antibody response that greatly increases the risk of Antibody Dependent Enhancement, in which biochemical pathways allow binding to viral antigens without blocking or clearing infection, often creating a pathway for secondary infections with heterologous strains to more easily enter cells, resulting in increased viral replication and more severe disease.

Finally, I should mention that most people are getting an erroneous understanding of the situation that is based on media reporting that has been maliciously and purposefully distorted to advance false narratives in service of political ends that had nothing to do with combatting disease (proven by media’s opportunistic reversals and narrative switches).

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Why don't you want the vaccine?

The question is a negotiation tactic,
designed to identify my objections
so that you may overcome those objections
and close the deal.

Why are you taking an experimental drug that has known side affects like immediate death and myocarditis and blood clots?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I find the opposite to be true. The paranoid, hateful, fearful anxiety ridden vax crowd that is so anal they need to control others around them to calm their own anxiety derived fantasies about what’s actually happening...

The deranged crowd is the jab jab club

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
This is a common question that is asked and I find a lot of unvaccinated people tend to go off on tangents and sound a little unstable compared to the surety of the medical establishment. There will be a gradual demonizing of unvaccinated people (they will show them to be Proud Boys type people that have a slightly deranged/dangerous streak) and a lot of unvaccinated people, who are usually on the fringe already, will play into this false stereotype.

When someone asks me why, I turn the question around and say: “The media, government and big pharma are all the ones saying I should get it. What have they done to be trustworthy?”

Nobody defends these groups. Even the most diehard pro vax/covid agenda people wouldn’t defend them. If we make it about this, which is really what it is about, then we win. If we are defensive, we will lose. We have to be smart against the ingenious propaganda machine we currently exist in.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

That's what I have been doing and multiple co-workers have tested positive and I have no antibodies, funny that.

That would be my preferred method, but if I need it to keep providing for the wife and kid then I gotta do it..
edit on 2-9-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." ― Ronald Reagan

Also, there is no legal recourse if the vaccine causes health problems, the pharma companies are exempt from litigation, above the law basically. That's a big one in my mind, along with many other reasons.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

There are plenty of deranged people in the unvaxxed club as well. The difference is the propaganda machine will use those people to paint the unvaxxed people as that as opposed to the opposite.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join