It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens tracking people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What's exactly your definition of timeline? You seem to entertain the idea everybody know what a timeline is. Perhaps your confusion arises from your definition of timeline. So, what do you think a timeline is and why do you think there are different timelines?

Sure

You are conscious of me and I am of you, we know we are on this timeline. We are experiencing this same timeline, we both experienced 9/11 at the same time and the last Olympics.

Our timeline is a different time to say the fall of Rome or the Battle of Stalingrad or something much more mundane. That is a different time.

If I see a Roman soldier marching through the snow, that guy is not my timeline, he is 2000 years in what we are told is the past, yet I experience the Roman ............... We therefore have a clash of timelines. Some would call this a ghost. I would call it a clash of timelines.

No idea how it happens, but it certainly does happen

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I see. You then use the word timeline as a proxy for my present time. Then obviously you would consider a high strangeness event walking in a forest and suddenly finding a city which happens to be, say, Lyon in the XVI century.

But I do not understand why meeting with an alien creature in a forest will automatically mean you've traveled to the past or the future. Or why seeing your long ago dead grandma in the garden means there is a clash of timelines. Why not accepting that what happens is that both you and the alien has met in a new timeline which is common to both of you for the time your encounter lasts?

Timelines are fully protected from each other by the so-called chronological censorship. You cannot cross from one timeline to another one. But you can certainly create a new timeline shared with those you wish to meet with. Call it the ghostly timeline. Or the twilight zone. It is a safe place, sometimes edenic, sometimes hellish. That's dreamland, after all.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

IBut I do not understand why meeting with an alien creature in a forest will automatically mean you've traveled to the past or the future. Or why seeing your long ago dead grandma in the garden means there is a clash of timelines. Why not accepting that what happens is that both you and the alien has met in a new timeline which is common to both of you for the time your encounter lasts?

But this timeline is this timeline. Louis the 14th is a different timeline. It's not travelling to the past or future, it's more of a time slip. You just get that momentary view and its usually real fast then it's gone.

I must admit Direne the more one contemplates the timelines the more confused one gets.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Timelines are fully protected from each other by the so-called chronological censorship. You cannot cross from one timeline to another one. But you can certainly create a new timeline shared with those you wish to meet with. Call it the ghostly timeline. Or the twilight zone. It is a safe place, sometimes edenic, sometimes hellish. That's dreamland, after all.

Wowzers that's pretty cool
especially as you state creating a new timeline with those you wish to meet. So of the future timelines, one can create a new timeline with the UFOs, yeah I sort of understand where you are coming from and like it. Great idea Direne

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's gone because your brain would collapse if the vision persists longer than advisable. It is brief and fleeting, because your brain is meant to counter chaos in order to keep you sane. It is mesmerizing and profoundly touches your soul because your are not just your brain, though without it you'll cease to be.

It is frustrating, because you wish to extend the experience and make it last beyond what's safe.
But it is unreal, because we need to face the unreal in order to understand reality. If everything around you were just real, nothing could be.

The OP states aliens are tracking people, while in fact, for all we know, it is people the ones who are tracking aliens, searching for them, chasing them, looking for them. I'm sure the moment you stop looking for them, you'll see them. It is the difference between being a bird watcher, or simply enjoying watching a bird that just happened to fly over you.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
But what is a "timeline" and do "timelines" exist? Or a metaphore?

Here in Australia we have the deceased ancestral indiginous folk walking the same paths in the landscape as they did in the past. A similiar thing happens in the Brittish Isles according to the seers over there.

Are they on a different timeline to me?

The Monroe Institute talks of "time loops" of the deceased. One can find that on the side of the highways where accidents have happened. The motorcyclist who runs out on to the road to flag down help for his pillion. The motorcyclist causes more accidents.

Of course the motorcyclist died and the pillion survived the crash.

But that is a fragment of a life separated by trauma. The motorcyclist is not a separate time line.

Do timelines exist?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm sure the moment you stop looking for them, you'll see them

Ha I am fascinated by much you say, yet on this completely differ.

When I stopped looking for the UFOs I stopped seeing them.

The secret being you need to be able to tick two boxes.

1. Be up for seeing them

2. Go to a location where they exist

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
But what is a "timeline" and do "timelines" exist? Or a metaphore?

Here in Australia we have the deceased ancestral indiginous folk walking the same paths in the landscape as they did in the past. A similiar thing happens in the Brittish Isles according to the seers over there.

Spot on they do keep to their paths here too in UK like you guys in Aus
We get em on the ley lines, Dutchies call em Dead Roads, Irish I can't remember maybe Fairy Paths or something Thing is NS268 the UFOs also use the same paths
so is this a timeline backwards and also forwards?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I guess there are as many definitions of what a timeline is as people. The definition of timeline, according to physics, is that of word line, refined into the concept of light cone. Basically, you consider as your world line all events in space that are causally connected with you, where causally connected means the set of points which with you can exchange information.

However, physics is known to exclude life forms in its description of Nature. No room for humans or aliens. Only observers devoid of soul. And a cat, here and there, and some twins. Those are the only life forms physics talk about, and life forms you barely can consider alive.

Physics also use the concept of topological curves, namely, the trajectory of point particles in spacetime (the word they use for spacetime is manifold.). Physics states there are four dimensions in our manifold: 3 spacelike ones, and a timelike one. It also accepts closed-timelike curves, that it, trajectories an object can follow that allow the object to visit its past. It also accepts higher dimensions, the obvious one is the fifth dimension, where time turns into space. A universe with five dimensions in which the fifth dimension is just time experienced as space: an ocean in which pieces of photographs of your life float. You are sitting by the sea, and the waves eventually push a photograph to your feet: you, when a kid; or you, about to die, or your, when a teenager, and so on. Those photographs are indeed moments in your world line.

One of the photographs is this: you by the beach. That's as far as physics has gone. It is not a short path, indeed.

Yes, I need to confess sometimes you extend your hand to fetch a photograph of someone watching you by the beach fetching a photograph of you... by the beach. And when you turn your back to see who took that photograph, nobody is there: you've reached the end of your world line.

I did my best to explain it, though I feel my explanation is clearly poor.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Spot on they do keep to their paths here too in UK like you guys in Aus We get em on the ley lines, Dutchies call em Dead Roads, Irish I can't remember maybe Fairy Paths or something Thing is NS268 the UFOs also use the same paths so is this a timeline backwards and also forwards?

I heard an Irishman call them "fairy roads".

A New Zealander by the name of Bruce Cathie wrote a series of books in the late 1960s early 1970s on the UFOs. He was a airline pilot and got curious about the UFOs using the same paths. He worked out mathematics around a global power grid system he said UFOs use. Wrote of atomic weapons being geometric devices that would only be detonated at certain locations at certain times of the day.

Cathie apparently forecast the times for the French nuclear tests in the Pacific for the NZ government of the time.

Searching 'Harmonic 33', 'Harmonic 695' will bring up his work.

The time angle I would not know, I am sceptical when it comes to "future".

--------------------------------------------------------

a reply to: Direne

I guess there are as many definitions of what a timeline is as people. The definition of timeline, according to physics, is that of word line, refined into the concept of light cone. Basically, you consider as your world line all events in space that are causally connected with you, where causally connected means the set of points which with you can exchange information.

Smarter folks than I worked out the 'light cone' so I wouldn't argue with them. Though it doesn't quite grok with me so I'm skeptical.

However, physics is known to exclude life forms in its description of Nature. No room for humans or aliens. Only observers devoid of soul. And a cat, here and there, and some twins.

Your use of the four letter 'S' word surprised me.

Aye, no room for living things as you say. I would think the complexity of the organic would be too untidy.

In mathematics 1+1=2. Yet in an organic system 1+1 may equal two, three, four or more. The explanation being; leave two teenage kids who like each other unsupervised in a dark room for a few days and there may be more than two in nine months time ; )

Those are the only life forms physics talk about, and life forms you barely can consider alive.

I dunno Direne, perhaps it depends on relative comparison?

To me the university physics lecture hall would be a lifeless place compared to the elementary school yard at recess. Theoretical physics vs excited noisy children playing chasey, hide and seek and skip rope; hmmmm . . .

I did my best to explain it, though I feel my explanation is clearly poor.

Actually, the mention of topology made a big difference to my being able to understand 'physics', at least the geometry part left over when one takes away the "particles". Thankyou.

My own home grown view is the three Euclidean dimensions of Length X Width X Height, add Motion (time) as the conventional fourth dimension, and then add Inside and Outside as fifth and sixth dimensions giving a six dimensional world.

Your fifth dimension description reminds me of a closed space (sphere) with it's own unique internal geometry that is not entirely motionless (timeless) . I would guess the fifth dimension of physics would be very difficult if not impossible to navigate time travel wise.

One of the photographs is this: you by the beach. That's as far as physics has gone. It is not a short path, indeed.

Yes, I need to confess sometimes you extend your hand to fetch a photograph of someone watching you by the beach fetching a photograph of you... by the beach. And when you turn your back to see who took that photograph, nobody is there: you've reached the end of your world line.

Or perhaps the cone/timeline is bounded and may be considered a 'closed space', and the photographer is outside looking in? I would look outside for the photographer first.

Interesting concepts, physic's 'cone' and 'line' is perhaps my 'sphere'.

edit on 13-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added second reply and clarity

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Yeah the Irish have em

Gonna research the New Zealander and the bombs. Sounds pretty way out there yet nothing at all surprises these days

Totally amazing stuff. Must admit I do struggle with the science end of all this as they wouldn't let me study it at school, so do struggle to understand things sometimes in understanding what's going on up there

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The ET's can possibly track the "average Joe on the street," by Joe's ability to establish certain methods of communication with the space aliens...such as using petroglyphs or geoglyphs (that should be something the ET's can easily understand). Like for example --- a "Welcome to Earth" geoglyph carving. While even though the aliens might not be present there at the same time when you make the geoglyph...it can be seen by them at a later date, which would verify to the ET's that they have at least established communication with somebody here on Earth. Of course...the "Joe" must know where the ET's have established some kind of safe lair that they can inhabit, and thereby feel free to establish they're own methods of communication with the average Joe.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Erno86 because. typo

edit on 13-9-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 13-9-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto
:
edit on 13-9-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 13-9-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Cathie is easy to read and follow. I ignored the math equations : )

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Cathie is easy to read and follow. I ignored the math equations : )

Cheers mate
check it out asap

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

i have heard about aliens tracking people with micro chips embedded under the skin etc. Typically these people are prior abduction victims/contactees.

Are there any stories of them loosing people.

With Their advanced ESP,I don't think They need any microchip implants to track subjects down.They would simply remote view your location.There is no hiding from Them.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Tinel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: McGinty

But unless it enable aliens to slip on an Oculus and vicariously experience our lives (which maybe they do!!), then they also need data on the individual's cultural, social and economic details in order to fully understand the subject's existence. For surely unless such a comprehensive understanding is the objective then what's the point? All the other data would lack meaning.

This is a brilliant solution for studying otherworldly beings! To see what their eyes see and what they do all day. The social constructs and daily life. Maybe thoughts and emotions too, if they could be translated.

Maybe they don't even have to use a chip or similar measurement. We can already read out fields/positions remotely with a magnetic field, just like the helmet position in fighter jets. I can imagine that technology would at one day allow for reading out field properties from a distance.

Like shining a flashlight at something and see the photons bouncing back at us. Light is also determined as electromagnetic radiation. There are already cameras capturing the light field, just a matter of time this can be done remotely and make sense of the data coming back.

Complete crazy theory:
What if alleged abductee are one abducted to figure out their personal properties, with pysical feedback loop from the eyes, they could run analysis and calculate the key algorithm.

Like showing the color red, snapshot of the brains electromagnetic field and compare it to a physical readout coming from a sensor in the body. Then rinse and repeat until the computer churns out the same images than the human sees, while reading out the electromagnetic field.

A bit like having a RC toy in front of you and you give it inputs, watch what it does, and the feedback you get is what the computer would go through to make sense of it.

UFO occupant to abductee (Aveley case):"We see through your eyes ”.“When we cannot find suitable eyes we use the visor to change your lights to match our optic nerves ."

Insane and scary remote intelligence gathering capability,if true.
edit on 15-9-2021 by Tinel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The government can use chip for a lot of reasons....
School
Prison
Life
The tracking from ebe is senseless. I have perfect chip companion and around me there isn't neither spots neither stalking time

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tinel

This is turning into a good thread. NS268 I was not sure where you were going with this on the first post but the bio mimicry related to blueprint of bio mechanical sperm is fact. The electromagnetic enhancement aligns with the characteristic of the brainwave so it has frequency, resonance, and harmonics. It is indeed a tracking adjunct but much more as has been stated : it opens a telepathic transmission but we are not sure if is simplex (HSto EBE )or duplex (EBE to homo sapien or even multiplex EBEs to human. We don’t think this is the case as the limit for multiplex is the human brain as incapable not is there documented reports of control by many EBEs). The technology is so advanced and I don’t know what kind of progress has been made or what the group has found with regard to intentions of the implanter (EBEs). A

My feeling /opinion is the David Jacob’s perspective on the matter is probably correct but as the implant and abduction are correct , there also exists a time dilation related to both abductee and EBE, independent of Newtonian and Euclidean physical truths. I affirm as metaphysical in nature but not recognized as scientific truth as yet.

One of three things are happening with regard to the access and egress of dimensions higher than four- a. The propulsion system of craft created the dimension access and time anomaly , b. There is a portal that is creating the access and time anomaly, or c. There is a local project of hologram produced int he mind through technological means that creates the imagery directly into the brain that hacks consciousness itself. Suffice it to say Marconi, Tesla, Maxwell all came alone in the last 200 to get where we are today on matters of communication and transfer of info through fields.

Now imagine, how advanced this stuff is and we don’t even understand the fields in which this nano tech bio mechanics operates other than to say signal non locality of consciousness can be hacked and relayed between sender and receiver. The troublesome thing is that the EBE through implant can basically play God with human consciousness or zookeeper with tagging -at will , but I don’t think in most circumstances the full capability is being exploited by the EBE because we are not a threat nor do they find value in hacking our brainwaves. (but I am not sure).

regardless, you guys are on the right path of inquiry. The Governments involved will never admit or release this information wholesale for obvious reasons, but a trickle has been ongoing for a while to gear the public that there is some really advanced beings right under our noses.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

we are not a threat

Yes, you are. Ask the whales. Perhaps your EBE is a whale itself, and I'm sure it wouldn't like what you've done to the whales here...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join