It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens tracking people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i have heard about aliens tracking people with micro chips embedded under the skin etc. Typically these people are prior abduction victims/contactees.

Are there any stories of them loosing people. i have a buddy that doesn’t have any memories or experiences of being abducted, missing time etc but he has seen UFOs since he was a little kid, and not just him but people around him. Heavy UFO activity tends to follow him around. He told me he had some night terrors involving them coming back to retrieve him, but they are always when that is not possible. He has said he sometimes feels like they are searching for him or something, like they lost him. He is highly intelligent, green eyes, and all kind of strange medical conditions, his blood had 100s of the amount of iron in it, as it’s supposed too, he has massive teeth that all fuse into jawbone, the rare blood type, huge eyeballs, rare liver test etc, and always has. He can also regulate his oxygen intake and heart rate almost at will. He is a little bit psychic too.

Maybe they just find him interesting do not know, but he definitely a UFO magnet. We used to kid him about being a lost alien but as we have gotten older, starting to wonder, too many strange things happen around him

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28
Asking for a friend?

I've seen a ufo and also lost time (seperate events). But if they're tracking me, they must be getting pretty bored by now!

If we hypothetically entertain this notion, then aside from the 'why', the question is what are they tracking?

If it's simply an accumulation of data for study, then the trackers would need to communicate more than geographical location. The 'chips' would need to be able to read and transmit Body Chemistry and somehow Emotions to correlate with geographical movement. And who's to say that otherworld tech can't provide this?

But unless it enable aliens to slip on an Oculus and vicariously experience our lives (which maybe they do!!), then they also need data on the individual's cultural, social and economic details in order to fully understand the subject's existence. For surely unless such a comprehensive understanding is the objective then what's the point? All the other data would lack meaning.

However, the aliens wouldn't need advanced tech for this. They just need a service provider so they can trawl Facebook. VirginMedia Galactic perhaps? Hey, maybe the little green fellas had a hand in inventing the net in the first place for the sole purpose of social media providing this final piece of the puzzle in their data portraits. Snowden must've missed that wrinkle in the plot.

With all of that data they'd have a picture of what it is to be Human. What they'd want with or do with that info is anyone's guess. But no more curious than our own scientists studying other terrestrial species for a means to protect or exploit them.

The big question then would be: Does being a more technologically advanced species necessitate being a more benevolent, less selfish, ruthless species? Let's hope so!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

But unless it enable aliens to slip on an Oculus and vicariously experience our lives (which maybe they do!!), then they also need data on the individual's cultural, social and economic details in order to fully understand the subject's existence. For surely unless such a comprehensive understanding is the objective then what's the point? All the other data would lack meaning.

This is a brilliant solution for studying otherworldly beings! To see what their eyes see and what they do all day. The social constructs and daily life. Maybe thoughts and emotions too, if they could be translated.

Maybe they don't even have to use a chip or similar measurement. We can already read out fields/positions remotely with a magnetic field, just like the helmet position in fighter jets. I can imagine that technology would at one day allow for reading out field properties from a distance.

Like shining a flashlight at something and see the photons bouncing back at us. Light is also determined as electromagnetic radiation. There are already cameras capturing the light field, just a matter of time this can be done remotely and make sense of the data coming back.

Complete crazy theory:
What if alleged abductee are one abducted to figure out their personal properties, with pysical feedback loop from the eyes, they could run analysis and calculate the key algorithm.

Like showing the color red, snapshot of the brains electromagnetic field and compare it to a physical readout coming from a sensor in the body. Then rinse and repeat until the computer churns out the same images than the human sees, while reading out the electromagnetic field.

A bit like having a RC toy in front of you and you give it inputs, watch what it does, and the feedback you get is what the computer would go through to make sense of it.

edit on 2.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Interesting ideas!

Not only may alien tech be so far in advance that we'd struggle to even imagine it, it's also possible that the nature of that species evolution means a completely different perspective from which to evolve and perceive those tech advances. Not only advanced, but vastly lateral to our logic.

It may be that abilities and senses they take for granted are beyond our comprehension. And stranger still, it may even be visa-versa; that some aspects of our existence and interaction with our environment, even matter and/or space-time are beyond their comprehension. The latter would certainly be motive to study us.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Remember "The Fringe"? I know it is not exact the same but think about this.

When we venture into advanced sciences, like for example the atomic bomb or quantum entanglement. How can we be sure it's not interacting or interfering with a realm we have not discovered yet?

I am not sure if I saw it somewhere in a comic, or as a joke but consider this hypothetical scenario:

Someone discovers a way to open strange portals. Tries to figure it out where stuff goes that is thrown in there. Will it pop into existence in the middle of a road on the other side of the earth? The ocean? Regardless it has been a few years and we can open those portals, never once something came back. Since there is no theory about multiple universes or teleportation yet, we just assume that these are "disintegrating portals".

So in our wisdom, we start to throw our nuclear waste into these portals. Neatly solved that problem.

And somewhere else, different galaxy or even universe, terror ensues because toxic strange cylindrical objects that kill all life around it keep appearing out of nowhere, but for us, it just vanishes.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
i have heard about aliens tracking people with micro chips embedded under the skin etc. Typically these people are prior abduction victims/contactees.

Are there any stories of them loosing people.
I've heard plenty of stories, but I'm pretty sure lots of them aren't true. Some people really believe they've been abducted, and I don't think they are lying about their belief or making it up, but that doesn't mean it happened. Maybe some people really have been abducted, but for the vast majority, scientists think there is an explanation for why people think they were abducted:

Alien Abduction? Science Calls It Sleep Paralysis

Maybe they just find him interesting do not know, but he definitely a UFO magnet. We used to kid him about being a lost alien but as we have gotten older, starting to wonder, too many strange things happen around him
Your wording implies the "U" in "UFO" means alien. It doesn't. He may see a lot of UFOs, some people do. Betty Hill was seeing up to 50 or 100 UFOs a night, so you might think she was a UFO magnet, but when she showed them to other people they could identify most of them.

If the UFOs he's constantly attracting are really aliens, why haven't you folks made some good videos of the aliens and shared the videos here? I'd like to see the videos!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'm speculating that the ET's (during a close encounter with an earthling) map the person's brainwaves by the means of telepathy, and can reconnoiter an area (at a later date in time) for possible reestablishment of contact with said earthling.

Jus my .02

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Setting all your anecdotes aside, since it's pointless to question someones 'he saw things' stories...

He told me he had some night terrors involving them coming back to retrieve him, but they are always when that is not possible.

You can't blame him for that. His life seems to revolve around the topic. It's easy to drive yourself into parasomias this way...

He has said he sometimes feels like they are searching for him or something, like they lost him.

...or psychosis. Especially if it's amplified and encouraged by equally susceptible to suggestion friends and family.

and all kind of strange medical conditions

Which I hope have been diagnosed and are monitored by professionals.

his blood had 100s of the amount of iron in it

Which could be caused by hemochromatosis, which is extremely dangerous condition that can lead to death if untreated.

(...) rare liver (...)

Abnormal liver would be a symptom of hemochromatosis.

(...) He can also regulate his oxygen intake and heart rate almost at will

Arrythmia is also a symptom of hemochromatosis. Or he may use the same trick jogins in India use to control their heart rate and pulse - retention of breath and considerable muscular tension in the abdomen and thorax. There's an entire science paper on this topic.

Is his skin also alien grey? That is also a symptom of too much iron in blood.

he has massive teeth that all fuse into jawbone

What do you mean? Teeth always connect into jawbone.

If you didn't made that up, you might have a very sick friend.
edit on 10-9-2021 by iknowyou because: Added more content.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
When it comes to dealing with "Aliens" as you call them, well we have to take a step back and look at the mass of evidence written in the past of so called religious books.

These entities are literally around us all tye time. The human being is pretty much blind in sight compared to many animals on Planet Earth. These things are around us all the time, we just can't see them in most situations.

Let us take a step back and think of Guardian Angels. Ok................. We all have a Guardian Angel, they follow you and attempt to protect you. we can't see them but they are there.

So the "Aliens" as you call them surround us all the time just on a different frequency. Sometimes they can enter our frequencies at will, now I've seen them do the fade in fade out and it is truly amazing. It's like watching a gas lamp turn up its burners and when on full you can see them very well. The really weird bit is when they turn down their burners to something like 5 - 10%. Now you can see straight through them yet there is still a faignt outline to them. So strange. They also appear in this stage to be made up of a dotty make up, now one can compare this with the print on a traditional newspaper. Literally they are made up of individual dots, almost tonal when they fade down.

These things surround us all the time....................

All paranormal activity is probably related to them.

The spirit world is real. We don't die when we shed our skin. Life continues. The game is on

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
These entities are literally around us all tye time. The human being is pretty much blind in sight compared to many animals on Planet Earth. These things are around us all the time, we just can't see them in most situations.

I tend to think that this is a kind of side effect from our consciousnesses forcing a concept of "time" on something that really doesn't work that way. The more I look at it, a lot of paranormal stuff can be interpreted to be essentially glimpses of objects and people (and monsters) from other times that certainly exist all around us but we can't see them because we need time to appear linear for us to function. Ghosts from people in the "past," Bigfoots that are primates from long ago, Flying Saucers and little gray men from Earth's future, and so on. They're all here, all the time, but conditions have to be right for us to see them and to have them interact with what we see as our present.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

conditions have to be right for us to see them
a reply to: Blue Shift

You certainly meant conditions have to be anomalous for us to see them. Otherwise those events couldn't be paranormal.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Podiatrist and UFOlogist Roger Leir removed several of these claimed alien implants and nothing was found that was extraordinary. Jeremy Corbell did a hyped film that supposedly analyzed one of these implants and his team that worked on the film found unusual properties. Contamination of the sample needed to be ruled out by independent labs not connected to the film but not surprisingly the implant has gone missing. Corbell promised to have the sample analyzed by outside labs once it was found but it's still MIA.

Once again the perfect opportunity to show ET is here through physical evidence and once again it falls flat. Same with the starchild skull, ancient ET mummies of Peru, Atacama skeleton, Bob Lazar evidence, etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

conditions have to be right for us to see them

You certainly meant conditions have to be anomalous for us to see them. Otherwise those events couldn't be paranormal.

They have to be unusual. Out of the ordinary. The witness often has to be in a particular frame of mind -- high strangeness and all that. How about "paranomalous?"
edit on 10-9-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Podiatrist and UFOlogist Roger Leir removed several of these claimed alien implants and nothing was found that was extraordinary. Jeremy Corbell did a hyped film that supposedly analyzed one of these implants and his team that worked on the film found unusual properties. Contamination of the sample needed to be ruled out by independent labs not connected to the film but not surprisingly the implant has gone missing. Corbell promised to have the sample analyzed by outside labs once it was found but it's still MIA.

Once again the perfect opportunity to show ET is here through physical evidence and once again it falls flat. Same with the starchild skull, ancient ET mummies of Peru, Atacama skeleton, Bob Lazar evidence, etc.

Nevermind..
edit on 10-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

But unless it enable aliens to slip on an Oculus and vicariously experience our lives (which maybe they do!!),

originally posted by: McGinty

Someone already does this with a hi tech Oculus.

As far as I am concerned; someone has projectional 3D virtual reality technology.

I was standing at my kitchen bench looking down at my cell phone when a 3D bust of a "grey(?)" appears next to me positioned a little below my eye level and probably a foot or so away. It was not facing me.

The bust had a low forehead and reminded me of a chimpanzee. The eyes were huge, round, partly bulging and were closed. The bust was monocrome.

Interestingly, I wear glasses and my unaided vision is blurry. However the bust was in great detail; I could easily see in sharp detail every little crease in the skin of the bust. The detail of vision is far greater then my prescription eye glasses can do for me.

The bust then starts to slowly rotate clockwise on the horizontal. Maybe about a 120 degree circle. When it reached the end of the rotation the bust disappears and reappears at the precise location it began the rotation. It did this several times and then disappeared.

Later, maybe a month or so, my daughter buys an Oculus and I get to watch Hatsuni Miku dance in 3D. The sightly odd feeling of artificial 3D perception is the same feeling for me when watching the Oculus and watching the bust on my kitchen bench.

--------------------------------

My own opinion is the bust is human technology, and the event was a test or more likely a calibration.

The bust's location was interesting. The perfect view of my computer monitors.

edit on 10-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That glass pipe is not an alien artifact...
It's a crack pipe. Lay off it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Today I'm in a "mood" with "them", so I may as well dump a little more on these projections, and since this thread is about implants - I'll give a few insights into those too, why not.

Shortly after the bust appeared in my kitchen, I was driving past the European Space Agency's ground station near the town of New Norcia in Western Australia. At about forty five degrees from straight ahead I saw a "silver bullet" vertically descend within perhaps a thousand meters distance. No impact dust, no real contrail, only the visual impression of a line of descent. The descent was into wooded farmland. That event took as long as to transpire as it takes to slowly say the word "three". (I took that as "a shot across the bow" as is said.)

The "silver bullet" origin point would theoretically be directly above the ground station within a second of arc (nautical mile adjusted to altitude, say 300 miles) - my guess that is.

About the same time as the bust appearing, maybe a month or two window, I woke in the middle of the night with the sensation of tingling through my body with pain and terror centered in my chest. Looking at my bedroom window there is the silhouette of a "gremlin". Arms and legs splayed on the outside of the glass. I watched it for a while and then it disappeared and the fear and pain subsided.

The interesting thing was the "gremlin" pixelated as it disappeared.

Occassionally I "see' the impression of the flying-triangles in the sky. My suggestion is some of them at least are technological projections.

Gadget technology as humans are known to build.

Now the "implants". I am no expert and can only write of one type. Organic technology that is clearly, to me at least, non human.

The design seems to be based on the sperm cell, but multicellular and built of (ordinarily intangible) aetheric matter. These "implants" are a few inches in length.

The "head" and part of the "tail" are coiled as a spring is coiled. The "implant" is embedded in the prostrate gland in men and the ovary in women. The "tail" extends into the urethra and the falopian tubes. The implant is, technically speaking, not embedded into the body. The implant is placed into a cavity and therefore outside the body topologically speaking. They can be removed by grasping the end of the "tail" between aetheric fingers and giving a gentle tug.

Those implants are trackers as far as I can understand.

That is organic technology clearly, and in my opinion is way beyond human design.

edit on 10-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: the word intangible has only one 'e' -speling

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The correct term would be paraphysical.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I tend to think that this is a kind of side effect from our consciousnesses forcing a concept of "time" on something that really doesn't work that way. The more I look at it, a lot of paranormal stuff can be interpreted to be essentially glimpses of objects and people (and monsters) from other times that certainly exist all around us but we can't see them because we need time to appear linear for us to function. Ghosts from people in the "past," Bigfoots that are primates from long ago, Flying Saucers and little gray men from Earth's future, and so on. They're all here, all the time, but conditions have to be right for us to see them and to have them interact with what we see as our present.

Pretty much exactly the conclusion I came to Blue Shift
Ghosts, bigfoot from the past, flying saucers from the future.............. Yes exactly my conclusion too.................. Just so many types of craft buzzing around our skies so many different ships, all stages of development some almost within our capability, others way out there in terms of technology. Seen many crafts, had the ghost stuff, orbs too, taked to masses who've had the same, this stuff is 100% reality.

The bit I'm still struggling with is the interaction between two different timelines..............

So many sightings of ghosts be it the past or space ships be it the future are just sightings of a flash in the pan variety. The Roman soldier trudging through the snow in his uniform. The fleet of rhombus UFOs flying over you in a snake like pattern. But no real interaction, just a quick sighting, there one minute gone the next.

Yet there is the quite rare type of sighting which involves true interaction.

Take poltergeist activity, if it is the same and two different time lines interacting I just don't get it. Or is that a literal dead / moved over to the next plane of existence person and not a clash of timelines? Then we have UFO interaction with our timeline. How and why I just don't get it, as they can interact too. All great stuff to ponder on

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What's exactly your definition of timeline? You seem to entertain the idea everybody know what a timeline is. Perhaps your confusion arises from your definition of timeline. So, what do you think a timeline is and why do you think there are different timelines?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join