It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even White House Officials Are Appalled and Sickened by Callous Dysfunctional Joe Biden.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thursday, September 2, 2021

As Predicted by former President Trump, ("Joe will be a disaster!"), President Biden is self-destructing and taking American lives, hopes, and dreams, down the tubes with him.

In fact, it's gotten to the point where even his own top advisors and officials are Appalled, Sickened, and Horrified by almost every aspect of Joe Biden the human, and also his frequent lack of humanity. For example...

A White House official said they were "appalled and literally horrified" that President Biden left Americans stranded in Afghanistan, a new report reveals.

An administration official told Politico that they were stunned by the president’s decision to leave Americans behind, as the Taliban solidifies their power in the country and engages in door-to-door executions.

BIDEN REPEATEDLY MISLED AMERICAN PUBLIC ABOUT AFGHANISTAN WITHDRAWAL

"I am absolutely appalled and literally horrified we left Americans there," the official said.

"It was a hostage rescue of thousands of Americans in the guise of a NEO [noncombatant evacuation operations], and we have failed that no-fail mission."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

-------------

As of today, the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS feel President Biden should do what's best for the country, and RESIGN.

Source: www.rasmussenreports.com...

---------------

Even Joe Biden's biggest supporter in the media, CNN, is now (reluctantly) revealing that President Biden is becoming a liability to our nation. A stunning thing to even suggest, about the President of the United States of America!

CNN is forced to see the truth: www.cnn.com...

--------------

With White House Insiders joining the American Public, Many in Congress, and Liberal Media, in declaring Joseph Biden a failing President, just 8 months into his Presidency, it's clearly in the nation's best interest for President Biden to do the right thing, and turn over the reins to VP Kamala Harris. Or to ask Congress to schedule a "Special Presidential Election", so Americans can select his replacement.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But 0% are honorable enough to resign over it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The real rot started in 1913 and got worse in 1933 and the beginning of the end 1971.In the last year 35 per cent of all money created in the USA was created forget the Rodeo Clown called President and start looking for the real problem

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
From Matthew 7:15–20 (KJV):
Ye shall know them by their fruit. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

President Potato le grande legume,vegetable not fruit,but an appropriate verse nontheless

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
81 million

mic drop

Be assured citizens this is all part of the plan and also go **CK yourselves.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I think Joe Biden would consider resigning if CHINA didn't own his azz.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
In the last year 35 per cent of all money created in the USA was created forget the Rodeo Clown called President and start looking for the real problem

The auto-correct removed some words from the above sentence?

edit on 9/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Chinese products with function are also designed to fail due to cheap construction and materials, I wonder if they saw this quality in the Bidens.

I mean they do expect you to buy another one after the first one fails.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

---just 8 months into his Presidency, it's clearly in the nation's best interest for President Biden to do the right thing, and turn over the reins to VP Kamala Harris. Or to ask Congress to schedule a "Special Presidential Election", so Americans can select his replacement.

There is no provision in the constitution that Im aware of, that would allow for him requesting a special election. Its going to the VP, then Speaker… I know, I would hope for a legal rabbit out of the hat, but its not happening.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
From Matthew 7:15–20 (KJV):
Ye shall know them by their fruit. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Matthew was ahead of his time. He knew leaders like Joe Biden are dangerous.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Voters remorse has never been so prevalent

EVERY one of the 3 million people who actually voted for biDen, regret it and wish that they voted for President Trump

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Chinese products with function are also designed to fail due to cheap construction and materials, I wonder if they saw this quality in the Bidens.

I mean they do expect you to buy another one after the first one fails.

And the Chinese do a good job of "hiding" their true identity as well. You buy a "feel good" product like a "Homelite USA" weed-wacker, only to find out that it's made in China, when it mysteriously fails to start after 3 years.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It's fear, they could do that and then risk Arkancide or can just go with the flow.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

There is only one to blame for all the misery biden is causing...the us citizens. I hope they will pay attention at the next elections.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Well, THAT didn’t take long for White House officials to claim they’re “disgusted”. But they still haven’t started to quit…so how disgusted can they really be? Did a thread on this [www.abovetopsecret.com...] asking why this hasn’t happened yet. A rhetorical question, really.

Fact is, these ‘anonymous’ officials wouldn’t BE at the White House if they didn’t truly believe in everything the Administration stands for. Like those that stayed to the bitter end in the Furhrer Bunker, they are True Believers. I give as much credence to the press citing “anonymous White House officials” in this administration as I did the last—which is zero, nada, zilch.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

---just 8 months into his Presidency, it's clearly in the nation's best interest for President Biden to do the right thing, and turn over the reins to VP Kamala Harris. Or to ask Congress to schedule a "Special Presidential Election", so Americans can select his replacement.

There is no provision in the constitution that Im aware of, that would allow for him requesting a special election. Its going to the VP, then Speaker… I know, I would hope for a legal rabbit out of the hat, but its not happening.

Biden, commiela, Pelosi. A chain of failure. At the very least these people are proving to people never to vote democrat ever again. Then again, few did but this disastrous group of people might just be opening up more minds to the fact that they rigged the election and may prevent 2024 from being rigged.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Those who suffer from dementia can become very hateful and even violent as they progress through the stages. I don't think Joe planned to leave Americans behind, it was his handlers that planned this, though I'm sure Joe went along without protest.

The plan was to get Trump out of office no matter the cost to American's. They figured they could deal with Biden later. Right now he still makes a good scapegoat, so they will leave him there as long as possible.

edit on 9/2/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

edit on 9/2/2021 by Klassified because: missed a word.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Why do people keep saying this?? That is not correct!

If the office of president is vacated, for whatever reason, the Vice President becomes president, but the Speaker of the House goes nowhere. The VP, now president, then selects a VP of their choosing. Khlamidya is not going to pick The Pelosi Kraken for a VP. Not that The Kraken would accept it anyway. She's got more power right where she is.

The only way the Speaker can assume the role of president is if both the president and the vice president vacate their offices simultaneously.

Please stop saying this. It is not correct.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

From what I've been seeing over the past few years, laws are being made up as we go. Might as well change whatever needs to be changed, to enable a "snap" Presidential election.

Use the "Emergency Powers Good of the Country" related clauses to justify doing so.

Clauses similar to those officials and governors all over the country are using to justify forced masks, forced vaccines, lockdowns, child abuse, etc..

edit on 9/2/2021 by carewemust because: Doable idea!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join