It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Resistance to Covid Mandates

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well...it's crunch time vax passports are coming out very soon here where I live. There was a 300 person demonstration in my very small town today against these mandates and soon to be coming passports. There's a group forming 30+ strong so far who will be actively fighting against this in my rural town in British Columbia. Nearly every business here is suffering and desperate. These mandates will kill them. They will create a tier of second class citizens akin to something Hitler would have dreamed of.

We're done with this, we will not be second class citizens, we will not be denied our rights.

Anyone in BC, who's against this, anyone who knows anyone in BC who's against this complete and utter violation of human rights, anyone in Canada, anyone in North America, the world. We're done with this.. We're done with this cabal of wannabe elite sacks of human garbage that would presume to rule over us. These people that believe they can turn us into second class citizens because we won't line the pockets of big pharma.

It's time to stand up for your communities. Stand up for the businesses that will suffer, stand up for your neighbours, the people around you.

I'm gonna throw out a phrase from the covid fear pushers.

We're all in this together. All of us. Anyone who believes in freedom and the right of all humans to freely choose what is best for their lives.

If you're as sick of this as me and so many others are. It's time to push back against these people who would seek to control and dominate us.
edit on 1/9/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I'm with you 100%. We will hold the line

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

4000+ people outside the UHN in Toronto today, if Doug Fraud was stupid enough to show up there, I am pretty sure they might have strung him up. That is if they could find strong enough rope, a very thick branch and maybe a cherry picker bucket truck to get his ass high enough lol. The police and firefighters are protesting tomorrow. We've all had enough of this crap!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

4000+ people outside the UHN in Toronto today, if Doug Fraud was stupid enough to show up there, I am pretty sure they might have strung him up. That is if they could find strong enough rope, a very thick branch and maybe a cherry picker bucket truck to get his ass high enough lol. The police and firefighters are protesting tomorrow. We've all had enough of this crap!

Cheers - Dave

Excellent news!! This is what I've been waiting and hoping to hear. Police/firefighters/military/navy etc to be on our side!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Cheers - Dave

What’s with the daily psychotic virulent murder threads and post on ATS of late? Some of you need real mental health help or be locked up by authorities before you hurt yourself or someone else.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Its going to be interesting if Truckers are going to be agaisnt this well. Everywhere.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Some of you need real mental health help or be locked up by authorities before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Hmmm...nah...the French had it right...Ford's brother, ex- mayor of Toronto, was a literal crackhead who died from smoking crack. He's not.much better. These are the #ing goofs who are supposed to be representing us? Taking our tax dollars and acting like kings???

Nah...like I said...the French got one thing right...
edit on 2/9/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Some of you need real mental health help or be locked up by authorities before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Hmmm...nah...the French had it right...Ford's brother, the previous mayor of Toronto, was a literal crackhead who died from smoking crack. He's not.much better. These are the #ing goofs who are supposed to be representing us? Taking our tax dollars and acting like kings???

And he deserves to be killed? What are you judge, jury and executioner? Conservatives are really showing their true colors around here.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Well, when you tell people they're lives are worth less than others because....reasons...what do you expect? You can't tell people their lives are worthless because they won't submit and not expect a reaction.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Cheers - Dave

What’s with the daily psychotic virulent murder threads and post on ATS of late? Some of you need real mental health help or be locked up by authorities before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Some folks don't roll over and die like others....

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

And actively calling and intending for the murder of people should be the reaction?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So killing and murdering government officials is what needs to be done? Serious question… I mean they can be voted out.

edit on 2-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Stay strong. As long as you can create your own circumstances they can't create them for you. Keep creating them.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

That wasn't me dude...though...politicians have no problem restricting our rights and our lives, crippling people's livelihoods, condemning people to not participate in human society because they won't take some experimental bull# in their body so they can increase their dividends, i mean, politicians have been 'strung up' as it were...for less.

Humans have this tendency where when our governments piss us off too much, bad # happens to them.

I mean, nobody's sad Hitler died...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hmmm...nah...the French had it right...Ford's brother, the previous mayor of Toronto, was a literal crackhead who died from smoking crack. He's not.much better. These are the #ing goofs who are supposed to be representing us? Taking our tax dollars and acting like kings???

And he deserves to be killed? What are you judge, jury and executioner? Conservatives are really showing their true colors around here.

George Carlin's shows must have confused the # out of you if you can't see the dark hyperbolic humor here.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I mean they can be voted out.

You seem to have overlooked the collapse of democracy, via coercion, propaganda and censorship.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

George Carlin's shows must have confused the # out of you if you can't see the dark hyperbolic humor here.

There is no humor in calling for the murder of people. Absolutely none.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I mean they can be voted out.

You seem to have overlooked the collapse of democracy, via coercion, propaganda and censorship.

Let me guess… their is also fraud in Canadian elections.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

There is no humor in calling for the murder of people. Absolutely none.

Don't watch Llamas With Hats, either, then.

You gotta be the life of the librarian support circle, I betcha.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join