It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas abortion ban to take effect Wednesday; pro-aborts seeking last-minute block

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
So..
If anyone, living anywhere can file a suit against a doctor accusing the of providing an abortion on a women....
How does he prove the women was pregnant?
How does he prove the pregnancy was terminated with an abortion?
How does he prove that the abortion wasn't medically necessary?
If the women just says f you, my medical records are protected by privacy laws and I don't choose to release them to you.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
So..
If anyone, living anywhere can file a suit against a doctor accusing the of providing an abortion on a women....
If the women just says f you, my medical records are protected by privacy laws and I don't choose to release them to you.

Did that last part work during the democrat party's year long ILLEGAL mandates.

Now confirmed as illegal by the United States Supreme Court.

I don't know how the Texas law will work in this area, but democrats no longer have the ability to cry medical privacy about ANYTHING.

You intentionally violated the rights of nearly everyone in the country for an entire year.

And that was after you used those same privacy rights to hide the fact that the ONLY witness against a SCOTUS nominee making bizarre claims about some kind of wrongdoing in his youth was a lifelong mental patient with severe symptoms, included imaginary memories.

Too late for you to EVER use that particular argument in a political debate again.

About ANYTHING.

The adults will just have to do what they can without any further input from democrats on this subject.

edit on 22-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
Another view would be....

Women have been denied what is considered proper medical care for miscarriages and allowed to become septic in this country far longer than covid has been around under the guise of "sanctity of life" and that supreme court didn't seem to give a damn about those women''s bodies of choice so who the heck are you trying to kid here? Yous have no problem forcing kids to go through nine months of pregnancy or having women face risky and serious pregnancy complications but just can't bear having to wear,a mask during a quick stop at a store or get a vaccination... although I bet most of yous had no problem with taking your kids in to get the oh so numerous vaccinations they needed to be able to attend school.
If there is a word for people like you. Maybe it would be WIMPS!
don't go whining my body my choice after years of doing all you can to deny that choice from others and maybe I will quit pointing out how you sound like a bunch of wimps that expect pregnant women and children to endure so much more pain and risk than you yourself are willing to.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Another view would be....

Women have been denied what is considered proper medical care for miscarriages and allowed to become septic in this country far longer than covid has been around under the guise of "sanctity of life" and that supreme court didn't seem to give a damn about those women''s bodies of choice so who the heck are you trying to kid here? Yous have no problem forcing kids to go through nine months of pregnancy or having women face risky and serious pregnancy complications but just can't bear having to wear,a mask during a quick stop at a store or get a vaccination... although I bet most of yous had no problem with taking your kids in to get the oh so numerous vaccinations they needed to be able to attend school.
If there is a word for people like you. Maybe it would be WIMPS!
don't go whining my body my choice after years of doing all you can to deny that choice from others and maybe I will quit pointing out how you sound like a bunch of wimps that expect pregnant women and children to endure so much more pain and risk than you yourself are willing to.

You have no ability to use medical privacy in a political debate anymore.

Not even going to read the post I'm replying to.

Your use of medical privacy laws as political weapons already cancels anything at all you have to say on the subject.

We don't let unrepentant bank robbers help set bank security policy, why would you think anyone would ever let a democrat anywhere near medical privacy laws again?

Suggest you either try a different argument or publicly denounce the democrat party.

No other option.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
First off, I can lean democratic and not agree with everything they say or do..
Secondly, like you said, the supreme court stepped in and threw out a good part of the federal mandates so don't know why you are griping. They are still allowing the pos texas law stand. How many young minors, victims of rape or incest have been affected? No clue, but I do know they were trying to get it set up for one to be able to go out of state to have their unwanted, uninvited pregnancy termi ated. And yes, there have been some women with high risk pregnancy complications that have needed assistance.
But again.. the amount of pain, suffering, fear, the long term affects of forcing these women and CHILDREN to endure is nothing compared to the fear, pain, suffering discomfort expected of you through these pesky mandates, I'm sure..

WIMPS!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

First off, I can lean democratic and not agree with everything they say or do..
Secondly, like you said, the supreme court stepped in and threw out a good part of the federal mandates so don't know why you are griping. They are still allowing the pos texas law stand. How many young minors, victims of rape or incest have been affected? No clue, but I do know they were trying to get it set up for one to be able to go out of state to have their unwanted, uninvited pregnancy termi ated. And yes, there have been some women with high risk pregnancy complications that have needed assistance.
But again.. the amount of pain, suffering, fear, the long term affects of forcing these women and CHILDREN to endure is nothing compared to the fear, pain, suffering discomfort expected of you through these pesky mandates, I'm sure..

WIMPS!!!

And we can choose to simply ignore everything you have to say on the subject.

Maybe you shouldn't have allowed your party to use medical privacy laws as political weapons.

Too late now.

Still didn't even read more than a few words in your post, only enough to know that it was a democrat attempting to discuss medical privacy laws.

You should probably get used to your party being completely ignored on certain issues where you have been repeatedly abusing existing laws.

Do you think you'll be allowed ANY say in immigration, fbi, FISA or election reform debates after what you've done?

Absurd.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Lol....lol....lol...lol....!!!

As if "my party" would listen to what I say....

Doubt if "your party" really cares much about what you say either.
Frick and frack are just showing up for the curtain call, putting on their performance, then heading off to the nearest bar after the play of the day is over, share drinks and slaps each others backs laughing at how they pulled such a good one over us.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Lol....lol....lol...lol....!!!

As if "my party" would listen to what I say....

Doubt if "your party" really cares much about what you say either.
Frick and frack are just showing up for the curtain call, putting on their performance, then heading off to the nearest bar after the play of the day is over, share drinks and slaps each others backs laughing at how they pulled such a good one over us.

Name a single example of what you claim.

You can't because it's completely dishonest.

But still doesn't change the fact that no reasonable person would ever give the enron board any say in how our financial markets operate.

Why would you think anyone is ever going to let a democrat anywhere near privacy and election laws, or immigration, fbi and fisa reform?

Absurdly absurd.

In the most absurd kind of absudtastic way.

edit on 23-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well.. if "my party" actually listened to me....
We would be hearing the dems in Congress calling the wimpy republicans wimps.. they haven't. Not on.

Not only that but all those dem women would be organizing, each state would be picking a day of the week or at least a month to strike, not show up at work till the tx law was taken off the book. If women can so easily travel out of state for the medical care they need, why can't people travel out of state one day a week or month for whatever they need because the workforce is cut in half and stores, resturants, airports, offices and every other not really essential service and business happens to be badly affected and possibly closed down.
Na. They don't listen to me... they aren't as crazy as the republicans...

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Well.. if "my party" actually listened to me....
We would be hearing the dems in Congress calling the wimpy republicans wimps.. they haven't. Not on.

Not only that but all those dem women would be organizing, each state would be picking a day of the week or at least a month to strike, not show up at work till the tx law was taken off the book. If women can so easily travel out of state for the medical care they need, why can't people travel out of state one day a week or month for whatever they need because the workforce is cut in half and stores, resturants, airports, offices and every other not really essential service and business happens to be badly affected and possibly closed down.
Na. They don't listen to me... they aren't as crazy as the republicans...

"But I wasn't a real nazi"

Amirite?

Other than that, goebbels would be proud.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't know.. are you a nazi? Were you one of those holding tiki torches marching through charlottesville shouting "jews will not replace us" and other nazi slogans?

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I don't know.. are you a nazi? Were you one of those holding tiki torches marching through charlottesville shouting "jews will not replace us" and other nazi slogans?

Pathetic attempt.

Is that all democrats have left, complaining about a few dozen idiots in charlottesville 5 years ago?

Ignoring the millions of violent democrats last year?

How about we go back to the democrat's kkk, segregation, civil war, and slavery then.

Didn't think before posting?

Not too smart.

We didn't let democrats anywhere near anti slavery legislation after that war either.

For the exact same reason.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Lol.. you are the one who brought up nazis..
Strange how the only recent hing I can think of relating to nazis happens to be called "unite the right"

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Lol.. you are the one who brought up nazis..
Strange how the only recent hing I can think of relating to nazis happens to be called "unite the right"

How else do you suggest describing the actions of the democrat party?

I'm open to suggestions.

I can think of a few historical examples in russia, china, japan, north korea, iran, south africa, spain, portugal, italy, england, egypt and cuba if you prefer, but the details of those are a lot less known than the democrat party's cousins in germany.

Meanwhile, my 'side' has been closer the Amish than any of those examples.

You got anything else?

How about telling us that russia fairy tale again!

Did the democrat's ever 'get Trump in the end'?

I keep falling asleep before it's over.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

So..

The doctor who snuffed out the little child's life has the records. If not, he or she will have their medical license revoked.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So..

The doctor who snuffed out the little child's life has the records. If not, he or she will have their medical license revoked.

But but democrats are arguing that privacy laws would prevent lawsuits that they don't like!

democrats bringing up privacy rights!

I can't stop laughing.

Privacy rights!

After what they've been doing.

Hilarious.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

That may be, but under what condition can he share those records with others without the patient's permission? While there is probably some govt agencies and law enforcement that can obtain such records if there is reason to believe a crime was committed., it is mt understanding that govt agencies and law enforcement can't play a role in these lawsuits. For some reason I have my doubts that any lawyer can just go to a doctor and de blasio and so and so"s medical records because he wants to
1. Validate the women was pregnant to begin with..
2. That the pregnancy was terminated, and if it was it was by unnatural means.
And 3..
That any abortion that may have taken place wasn't to protect the mother's health or life.
They would need a release from the patient I think.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Just wtf is it you are claiming the dems are doing that is going against your right to privacy?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
April 14, 2023

FLORIDA ABORTION NEWS

FLORIDA is on the southern border of Georgia, where Stacey Abrams lives. Stacey says the sound doctors hear at 6 weeks is not a heartbeat. It's something else: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How can states so close together be so different in Ethics and Morals?

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) signed a bill into law late Thursday evening banning abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, which is around the time when a baby’s heartbeat can first be detected.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

Bravo for the SUNSHINE state!

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join