It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested in Hawaii for fake COVID vax card

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: lordcomac
I was just thinking it m be time to get my fake card sorted out...

Ha! Yeah, might just be. Welcome to Nazi Germany, circa 1930s. Papers! Shnell!

If you think that this is remotely similar I suggest you go to the Holocaust museum and brush up on your history.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

The party of law and order now supports the falsification of federal documents.
a reply to: LordAhriman Not surprising. They also support the traitors that attacked the capitol. Maybe they also support fake green cards for immigrants?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If you think that this is remotely similar I suggest you go to the Holocaust museum and brush up on your history.

You might want to upgrade your critical thinking app. Because it is similar, and it's been getting more similar ever since 2001 9/11. But you might not be old enough to remember much before that time. Just like global warming if you're not old enough to remember 20 years before 2000. the weather is perfectly normal to you.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Sounds like first-hand experience AM.

Yup, I dated a blonde girl who had the exact same thing. Hot as hell but dumb as a box of rocks.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
You'd think if you're going to spend either the money on a vax card maker's wares, or DIY, you'd actually WANT it to look real. Do people not proof-read these days?

Don't answer that, I've seen articles written by the 20-somethings on news sites. If it's not auto-corrected for them, it's not going to happen at all.

See my post above.

Her ID ended up on the wall of shame for the club we went to.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
Ha! I don't mean to laugh at this woman but that is pretty funny. That'd be like listing my height as 5'13".

Just want to let everyone know I got the Fizzer vaccine.

It makes you foam at the mouth right after the blood clots cause you to drop dead of a heart attack.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

*mY bOdY mY cHoIcE" ends when your choice hurts another human. An embryo is not a human.

Prove that an unvaccinated person can hurt another solely because they are unvaccinated.

Then look at the fact that a vaccinated person can infect other people whether the others are vaccinated or not.

edit on b000000302021-09-02T17:02:02-05:0005America/ChicagoThu, 02 Sep 2021 17:02:02 -0500500000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Let me be clear that I don’t support breaking the law.
Falsifying or counterfeiting a federal document is against the law.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Yes, I didn't mean you personally.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

As a quick summation, the COVID Cops pulled off a MAJOR bust at an airport in Hawaii for, apparently, the scumbag in question misspelling Moderna on her admittedly fake vax id card.

So her spelling was her downfall...

Her husband was pissed off and stood out front of the Police Station with an angry sign.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Yes, I didn't mean you personally.

I get it, actually I didn't get it, but I get what you said ;-) lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Let me be clear that I don’t support breaking the law.
Falsifying or counterfeiting a federal document is against the law.

Yep, that's like falsifying a "Wise Guys" card for the private sector Mafia, rather than a vaccine card for public sector organized crime. Got it lol

The only real difference between the Mafia and Government, is the government operates under the colour of law that the government makes up to protect itself. Everything else is exactly the same from extortion to murder.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This is utter bullsh#t.

If you're going to the Hawaiian Islands, you''re going to be spending big bucks, trust me, I was just there.

And the chick couldn't spend the extra 100 bucks to get a legit test?

Fail on her part.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

As a quick summation, the COVID Cops pulled off a MAJOR bust at an airport in Hawaii for, apparently, the scumbag in question misspelling Moderna on her admittedly fake vax id card.

Her husband was pissed off and stood out front of the Police Station with an angry sign.

And a while later, after licking her pencil and making her own sign, her mother joined him.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'll take a carrot, I can take care of a Jakal, and I will most def take a bottle of booze.... Stuff is getting strange... Time for me to move.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

What do memes from 1985 have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

a reply to: MDDoxs

It stops when we stop allowing it.
They can report cases all day every day, doesn't mean diddly.

What does that even mean?

You are foolish to take this so lightly. I certainly hope you don’t suffer this virus, but I hope you understand the damage is it causing.

I know the damage the world's over reaction is causing, it's a real situation.
The economy will never recover from this, billions will suffer and die from the repercussions.
I'm not taking it lightly, it's far more serious than you know... Just not for the reasons you claim.

Actually, places that go into lock down do suffer during that lock down. But when they come out of lock down the economies boom. The bounce back is quick and sustaining - until the maskholes and spreadnecks that refuse to follow simple hygiene rules and refuse the vax provide fodder for the virus to escape again and cause more lock downs.

You know what? Getting buying a fake vax card is more expensive than a vaccination.

Especially when you are busted.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

She was probably just emulating Trump's 'Offical Card'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join