It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman arrested in Hawaii for fake COVID vax card

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm just going to link to the (short) article, but I found this interesting. As a quick summation, the COVID Cops pulled off a MAJOR bust at an airport in Hawaii for, apparently, the scumbag in question misspelling Moderna on her admittedly fake vax id card. Thank God these brave men and women in uniform were there to spot these irregularities and promptly arrested and jailed this heinous perpetrator. I don't know about y'all, but I for one will sleep better tonight.

PS: I've heard they're going to turn this into a full episode of Hawaii 5.0.

www.msn.com...
edit on 1-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: d

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I was just thinking it m be time to get my fake card sorted out...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I was just thinking it m be time to get my fake card sorted out...

Ha! Yeah, might just be. Welcome to Nazi Germany, circa 1930s. Papers! Shnell!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Did you know the US reported the most cases since January? When is this going to stop?
edit on 1-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
'Maderna', this is as bad as idiots who have 6/31 as a birth date on their fake ID. Do a little research first, morons.

edit on 1-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Dey terk er election

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
idiots who have 6/31 as a birth date on their fake ID

Sounds like first-hand experience AM.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

It stops when we stop allowing it.
They can report cases all day every day, doesn't mean diddly.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
'Maderna', this is as bad as idiots who have 6/31 as a birth date on their fake ID. Do a little research first, morons.

Ha! I don't mean to laugh at this woman but that is pretty funny. That'd be like listing my height as 5'13".

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
I'm just going to link to the (short) article, but I found this interesting. As a quick summation, the COVID Cops pulled off a MAJOR bust at an airport in Hawaii for, apparently, the scumbag in question misspelling Moderna on her admittedly fake vax id card. Thank God these brave men and women in uniform were there to spot these irregularities and promptly arrested and jailed this heinous perpetrator. I don't know about y'all, but I for one will sleep better tonight.

PS: I've heard they're going to turn this into a full episode of Hawaii 5.0.

www.msn.com...

A vaccination card is an official federal document because they are used in international travel. (Not just for Covid--international travel has required proof of vaccination for a long time.). Forging an official federal document turns out to be a federal crime.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What does that even mean?

You are foolish to take this so lightly. I certainly hope you don’t suffer this virus, but I hope you understand the damage is it causing.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Did you know the US reported the most cases since January? When is this going to stop?

Well, I didn't know that, but that means little to me. I just don't trust these numbers anymore, I really don't. Hey, you and I had a bit of a go-round on my last thread. It was fun, we were poking at each other pretty good...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Well, they hit her with 2 misdemeanors, small bail and an attorney. I don't see them exactly throwing the book...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

What does that even mean?

You are foolish to take this so lightly. I certainly hope you don’t suffer this virus, but I hope you understand the damage is it causing.

I know the damage the world's over reaction is causing, it's a real situation.
The economy will never recover from this, billions will suffer and die from the repercussions.
I'm not taking it lightly, it's far more serious than you know... Just not for the reasons you claim.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The party of law and order now supports the falsification of federal documents. It costs me more in taxes to stick your ass on a ventilator than it does to give food stamps to poor people.

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
No...it doesn't. Millions of people are on food stamps and have been for decades. Try again fool.

Odd how the party of "my body my choice" turns so quickly....actually it isnt....it is all flip flopping every single day.

Imagine the amount of masks in the oceans now....but meh....

Seriously....go get on a soapbox downtown somewhere.

Food stamps cost most Americans less than a dollar per paycheck. Kids have to eat, and wages haven't kept up with the cost of living.

I've personally never thrown a mask anywhere but a trash can.

*mY bOdY mY cHoIcE" ends when your choice hurts another human. An embryo is not a human.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Do you have a covid "ticker" app that scrolls the bs across your screen by the minute?

It won't stop until everyone stops flipping out over a truly non pandemic worthy virus that the majority of people in the world have no problem fighting off without anything.

Maybe control the obesity and general health issue in the US by cutting fast food and such out. But nah....I laugh at folks pulling their mask down to smoke a cigarette or stuff some McDonald's in their fat hole. Suddenly they care about their health....LOL!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
No...it doesn't. Millions of people are on food stamps and have been for decades. Try again fool.

Odd how the party of "my body my choice" turns so quickly....actually it isnt....it is all flip flopping every single day.

Imagine the amount of masks in the oceans now....but meh....

Seriously....go get on a soapbox downtown somewhere.

Food stamps cost most Americans less than a dollar per paycheck. Kids have to eat, and wages haven't kept up with the cost of living.

I've personally never thrown a mask anywhere but a trash can.

*mY bOdY mY cHoIcE" ends when your choice hurts another human. An embryo is not a human.

Cry me a river....seriously.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It's endemic now, it's never going to stop.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join