It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should concern anyone regarding side effects.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse

Also note the low numbers in the Janssen vaccine compared to the mRNA vaccines. I would expect to see all vaccines comparable to the Janssen statistics. This amount of even this one side effect in the younger people would have triggered a stop of the vaccine being used.

Its funny when you read about adenoviral vectors it sure sounds a lot like mRNA. It was first used to try designing it for gene therapy and basically does the same thing as mRNA. It is also created with fetus cells where mRNA is not if someone has a problem with that.

There’s another potential problem. Just as human bodies develop immune responses to most real viral infections, our bodies also develop immunity to adenoviral vectors. That makes booster shots of adenoviral vector vaccines problematic. Upon a second injection, our bodies will unleash an antibody attack on the vaccine itself. And since adenoviral vectors are based on natural viruses that some of us might already have been exposed to, the vaccines might not work for everyone.

We have not got far enough along for me to observe someone getting a bad reaction to a Janssen booster. I no longer trust the research because it is often spun by people to fit their needs. Someone invested in Pfizer may comment on the problems of Janssen.....just like them making a few blood clot issues into a whirlwind with the Janssen when the clotting issues of the present mRNA vaccines are WAY more common, in fact I feel those clotting issues with pfizer are causing half of the issues with the hearts of some kids getting them.

When I was a teenager, I avoided eating onions because it was bad to have onion breath in school or when I was trying to attract girls. No wonder that teenage boys are getting more side effects.
edit on 2-9-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

We have not got far enough along for me to observe someone getting a bad reaction to a Janssen booster. I no longer trust the research because it is often spun by people to fit their needs. Someone invested in Pfizer may comment on the problems of Janssen.....just like them making a few blood clot issues into a whirlwind with the Janssen when the clotting issues of the present mRNA vaccines are WAY more common, in fact I feel those clotting issues with pfizer are causing half of the issues with the hearts of some kids getting them.

When I was a teenager, I avoided eating onions because it was bad to have onion breath in school or when I was trying to attract girls. No wonder that teenage boys are getting more side effects.

I'm sure both are promising at some point.

Pfizer is direct RNA to make the protein
Janssen is a genetically engineered weak cold virus to produce the COVID RNA to make the protein.

I also wonder just how big is the clotting issue and to what degree in seriousness.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

220 million cases of China Virus out of approximately 7.67 billion people on the planet. So what is that? 2.87% of the global population. How about the 4.55 million deaths then? 0.059% of the global population. At least 89.1% of people are already recovered from China Virus.

As you said, "If you are afraid of this, then you might as well lock yourself at home and await death since at this rate anything is likely to happen and kill you."

If it were as bad as they say why haven't high population density third world cities and nations been devastated? Lagos, Bangladesh, Palestine for example.

Are you saying preexisting conditions make a difference? Because comorbidities have been overlooked with the China Virus death counts for the last 18+ months. Without them the revised numbers would certainly be much lower, especially since...

1.) For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.
2.) For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate.
3.) The other 5% of death certificates in which COVID-19 was the only condition listed was likely related to a lack of detail listed about other conditions present at the time of death.

Source 1 and 2
Source 3

a reply to: 1947boomer

For me it's about choice. I choose not to take my chances with experimental drugs. If you choose differently I also support that.

a reply to: CharlesT

It certainly would have happened by now. I have no doubt that some women have given birth post-jab without incident. However, the offical study on this is yet to be completed.

Pregnant women were excluded from COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials and thus data to date on
the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy is limited... The stillbirth and SAB (spontaneous abortion) surveillance will be conducted for the period December 2020 – April 2023.

a reply to: 38181

I'm not sure about running, but I know many diving organizations recommend waiting at least 48 hours to up to seven days after the jab or fully recovering from the virus to do any dives.

No diving for 48 hours after COVID vaccination!
AN Recommends Seven-Day Wait Before Diving After Covid-19 Vaccine

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'm sure both are promising at some point.

Pfizer is direct RNA to make the protein
Janssen is a genetically engineered weak cold virus to produce the COVID RNA to make the protein.

I also wonder just how big is the clotting issue and to what degree in seriousness.

Being that I have personally talked to people who had elevated clotting with the pfizer and moderna and have not heard one person locally complain about thrombosis problems with the Johnson vaccine, I have concluded the pfizer is worse for the people around here for agglutination issues. This is a small area and most of the people I talk to are far northern Europeans...mostly Finns, scandanavians, and some with northern Italian ancestry which seem to have some of the same issues with increased thrombosis risk as Finns do. Remember though, the risk of clotting is elevated if you get the virus too...but I think they should have done more to lower the risk with development of the two mRNA vaccines they are pushing at this time. They needed more time to research the vaccine and should have been more cautious about blocking the clotting factors. Warp speed really caused a lot of headaches.

My brother works at a local mine, the mine just gave all employees who got the vaccine a three grand bonus. He is happy, he got the janssen vaccine and he and his wife had no side effects at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

My brother works at a local mine, the mine just gave all employees who got the vaccine a three grand bonus. He is happy, he got the janssen vaccine and he and his wife had no side effects at all.

My family got Pfizer ages 18 to 61 with zero side effects, Pfizer is primary in my area and about 1000 or so people at my work got it too. We have COVID charge codes people can use and so if someone gets the vaccine on work time they can get paid for it, also if the vaccine makes anyone sick they can use that code instead of sick leave. I can audit any code and looking at that code the only use has been like 1 hour at a time where people are getting the vaccines, I saw zero use of 8 hours in a day(s) that would indicate someone got sick, so who knows as to the level of incidences over all with any of these side effects... Sometimes I wonder if a person has a bad reaction to a vaccine just how bad would the actual virus be for them if they got it without the vaccine.

edit on 2-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Any runners here that received the vax? Did they instruct you to wait a certain number of days? Did they even ask if you work out?

I'm not a runner but you should consult with your family doctor as they would know your medical history the best. My neighbors are early 30's, runners (cross fit type of workout), and they work out as normal but not sure if there was a bit of delay or not.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Your math technique is bad...percentage of actual cases is not the same as calculating the probability or odds of something. Mortality rates and side-effect rates are not probabilities or odds. If you are an obese 80-year-old, your probability or odds of death due to COVID are not just 1/61, just like the probability or odds of death due to COVID are not 1/61 if you are 17 years old and in great shape.

This site may help you out on how to figure out probability...you only did step one. Then you still need to find both the probability that something will happen and the probability that something will not happen, and then divide the former by the latter to get the odds.

This is the fundamental problem with people who makes claims like "[g]etting covid is about 1,100 time more likely to kill you..." who don't understand how to actually do the math to determine likelihood.
edit on 2-9-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

My family got Pfizer ages 18 to 61 with zero side effects, Pfizer is primary in my area and about 1000 or so people at my work got it too. We have COVID charge codes people can use and so if someone gets the vaccine on work time they can get paid for it, also if the vaccine makes anyone sick they can use that code instead of sick leave. I can audit any code and looking at that code the only use has been like 1 hour at a time where people are getting the vaccines, I saw zero use of 8 hours in a day(s) that would indicate someone got sick, so who knows as to the level of incidences over all with any of these side effects... Sometimes I wonder if a person has a bad reaction to a vaccine just how bad would the actual virus be for them if they got it without the vaccine.

Most of the people I know that got minor or low moderate side effects never reported them. Not one of the people I know that got a fever and sick for a day or two ever reported it, nobody reported the big red spot on their arms and the numbness in the fingers, those were normal side effects, why would anyone report them. None of those side effects started the day of the shot either, they stayed home from work the next day, weak sore and tired as hell. Fifty percent of the people I know who got the pfizer got those normal side effects, why report a side effect deemed normal. Only a crazy person would do that.

Also, I am severely intolerant to the flu vaccine, the reaction starts the day after and goes for a week or two. Verified by doctors. I was told by the last doctor that witnessed it never to get a flu shot again, it can kill me. He asked whether I get the flu bad, I said no, haven't had a bad flu for like eighteen years, a one day little cough or runny nose is about all it is. I have good immunity as long as you do not inject the bloody virus remnants into my body. I also fight off bacteria well, except if I get an open wound and dirt in it, it will fester and never heal if I have a dirty sliver in me...I have to dig them out and I am fine. My immune system does not like anything inside my body like that, it throws a sheet fit.
edit on 2-9-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
originally posted by: jondashipsu

641,000 covid deaths in US out of 39,300,000 cases = 1 death for every 61 covid cases.

Not even close, we now know that the real number of so-called COVID deaths is far less than the official number - by less than half, probably closer to 1/4th.

2574 myopericarditis cases out of 174,000,000 full vaccinations = 1 myopericarditis case (not deaths) for every 67,600 full vaccination.

Reported cases. We know that the actual number is likely anywhere from 10x to 100x greater than the reported cases, even allowing for the fact that some are mis-reported.

Getting covid is about 1,100 times more likely to kill you than getting vaccinated is likely to give you myopericarditis.

Numbers are amazing, aren't they. It is so easy to manipulate them to say what you want.

What you say is possibly true for those at the highest risk, if they are admitted to a hospital while symptomatic.

If they stay out of the death factory hospital, and/or go to a Doctor that will actually treat them rather than react by putting them on O2 then a vent (which is usually a death sentence), then they have a 99.5% chance of full recovery.

This is the fundamental problem: antivaxxers estimate the risk from the vaccine as being equal to or greater than the risk of getting Covid.

It is far greater for 90+% (those who are not in the high risk group), even if untreated.

Treated properly, that number rises to 99+%.

Some will die. Life can be tragic. Get over it.

(post by Neobucket removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Most of the people I know that got minor or low moderate side effects never reported them. Not one of the people I know that got a fever and sick for a day or two ever reported it, nobody reported the big red spot on their arms and the numbness in the fingers, those were normal side effects, why would anyone report them. None of those side effects started the day of the shot either, they stayed home from work the next day, weak sore and tired as hell. Fifty percent of the people I know who got the pfizer got those normal side effects, why report a side effect deemed normal. Only a crazy person would do that.

I guess my point is people are throwing around 625,000ish side effects as some kind of point the vaccines are bad, but when you are looking at 325 million shots it doesn't take too many of them to report some normal side effect as part of 625k does it. The CDC investigates everything on the severe side of them all, so the CDC is not reporting 625k, or anything even close to that. When you look at their numbers after they investigated the numbers are very small around 2 to 5 per million shots.
edit on 2-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Vat ????

Am completely, and totally shocked !!!

Shocked am telling you !!!

How could the good honest folks in Big-Harma™ and Politics™ have underestimated the risks, and overestimated the efficiency, of their " Extremely Safe-And-Efficient™ " Jibber-Jabbers™ ??????

How

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The Plan .................. Try and Vax the Most Adults as Possible , and if that does Not Work in Exceptional Deaths to Dosages Ratios , then Vax All the Children you can Between the Ages of 2 to 13 Years of Age Assuring a Artificial Diminished Population Growth in the Next 40 Years . These People Define the Meaning of EVIL IMO and Need to be Exterminated for the Great Good of Humanity ASAP .

Yes , Many of US have come to that Horrifying Conclusion with Simple Deductions of the Present Proven Facts Reported in the News . To me though , it's Hard to Believe ANYONE would Think of Something that Demented........(

edit on 3-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Roses are red
Violets are blue
There's a guy with a needle,
looking for you.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Agreed. There is something more at play with all of this. They are too aggressive with how they are pushing the vax. It is not a vax, it does not make you immune and it doesnt protect against most of the variants out there at all. Why push it? Why not wait and focus on more of a treatment angle until the mutations slow down? Have we been successful in creating a vaccine against the common cold? Flu? Pneumonia? Why do we think that we will be able to stop this with a vaccine to begin with?

You start looking at this like that and then looking into the great reset agenda... start looking into the people behind a lot of these decisions and companies... well if you cant see that something is not quite right...

The fact that kids 18 and under are basically immune to this thing other than getting a minor cold - not counting one offs where the kid has multiple major comorbidities - why are we pushing a vaccine on them? We do not even know the long term ramifications with regards to clotting, inflammation, immunodeficiency diseases, fertility and so on and so on.

Way too soon to be taking these shots imho. Of course I firmly believe in a persons right to choose how to live their lives. If you want to take a clot shot or inject yourself with bleach its your body and your decision. But I'll be damned if you are going to force something like this on me or family.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Side effects means more profits for pharma in long term treatments of the jab, no only money is made from the jab, but from the jab side effects and soon the over the counter treatments once the profiting from the jab and side effects are not enough to keep the billions growing.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Roses are red
Violets are blue
There's a guy with a needle,
looking for you.

It bared repeating.
And in line with your avatar : tributing. LoL !!

Hickory-Dickery-dab
Is just a little Shtab.
Ve vant to penetrate
Your children's physical and mental state
Vith our totally benevolent Jab !

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The same is true of the vaccines, as it is with Covid-19.

99% of Americans will die of something other than either of those two causes.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Am not a proponent of violence myself.
The system is lost.
Am also incapable of understanding how psychopaths managed to fool all of us.

We dream of walking-away, but so very few of us are able to.
We are addicted, or hooked on something.
We may transcend, but then we get pulled back-in, time after time.

This ego : is more clever and conniving than this consciousness.
And this has been exploited, by ruthless predatory psychopaths.

We take whatever we can get : temporary distractions ; temporary transcendence ; altered states ...
And dream of one day, just walking-away...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Any runners here that received the vax? Did they instruct you to wait a certain number of days? Did they even ask if you work out?
They did not ask me. I run 5 days a week typically, but after the vaccine I didn’t feel right so I waited 4-5 days. I went for a run at my typical pace, returned home and it felt like my chest was still beating heavily. This continued for almost 2 weeks. I tried to run again after 2 weeks and 2km in I had to stop and begin walking. I am someone who runs 30-35km every week. I’m scared to go again and I’m due for my 2nd jab in under a week, I think I’m going to sit it out.
edit on 5-9-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join