It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should concern anyone regarding side effects.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov...

Myopericarditis following COVID-19
vaccination: Updates from the Vaccine
Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

So basically the group responsible for verifying the stuff in VAERS does a follow up and compiles their findings for the CDC and just released it. The first two slides are noteworthy simply from the standpoint that the observed rates were 50x to 100x more than the expected rates in some demographics. Just take a look at the expect vs observed columns.

Also, note the extreme difference between males and females. That's not a small difference.

Another noteworthy point is the massive weighting toward the younger demographics. This is contrary to what would be expected in very notable way.

The kicker here though is this slide which shows the difference in rates between the first and second doses. Holy smokes. What happens with the 3rd and 4th round. I noticed this with several of the side effects in the Comirnaty information insert as well. The rate of occurance of things like severe lasting joint pain and stuff like that was double or more than with the first jab (rates went from ~10% to ~20% between jabs). This is from their own internal data, not even just reported to VAERS.

Just food for thought. Read the pdf if you want more, but this should not be taken lightly IMO. Both the initial observed rates, and the massive jump between doses.
edit on 1-9-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

2574 cases of myopericarditis or pericarditis out of approximately 174 million fully vaccinated individuals. Sooooooo, what is that, 0.0014% Sorry, dealing with many decimals. I guess thats bad.

Limited follow-up information in VAERS case reports suggests most patients
(77%) recovered from symptoms at time of report or follow-up

Oh at least 77% fully recover? Lets do some more math. Oh man dealing with negative exponents now and everyting... uhh...0.00038%?

If you are afraid of this, then you might as well lock yourself at home and await death since at this rate anything is likely to happen and kill you.

(post by BigOldCaddy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+45 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

“If you are afraid of this, then you might as well lock yourself at home and await death since at this rate anything is likely to happen and kill you.”

This is the EXACT point many of us have been making about COVID-19 from the beginning!

The mortality rate, right from the get-go, NEVER warranted any of the draconian measures that have been placed on us.

It’s sad that you have given up on your own immune system. Since it’s a part of you — you’ve essentially given up on yourself….

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

2574 cases of myopericarditis or pericarditis out of approximately 174 million fully vaccinated individuals. Sooooooo, what is that, 0.0014% Sorry, dealing with many decimals. I guess thats bad.

Limited follow-up information in VAERS case reports suggests most patients
(77%) recovered from symptoms at time of report or follow-up

Oh at least 77% fully recover? Lets do some more math. Oh man dealing with negative exponents now and everyting... uhh...0.00038%?

If you are afraid of this, then you might as well lock yourself at home and await death since at this rate anything is likely to happen and kill you.

Just presenting data. You don't have to like it. I'm sure the 23% that don't fully recover appreciate your input. Care to address the massive increase between doses, the huge disparity between men and women, or the age thing? If not please shill elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I know someone who just confirmed to have a heart issue after going to their doctor they have to take a drug for it for now.

This after two doses of Pfzier.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I know someone who just confirmed to have a heart issue after going to their doctor they have to take a drug for it for now.

First, sorry to hear that.

Have they abused their body with unhealthy eating, smoking, alcohol.. do they have a predisposition?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

None. For their young well being they were in shape. But zero health issues before this. No one in their family has a history of heart issues.
edit on 1-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I believe the reporting system is extremely under reported aa well.
Everything about this virus and everyone behind pushing it is concerning to me.
Wait till you guys go down the covfefe rabbithole.
Yikes
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: HawkEyi

First, sorry to hear that.

Have they abused their body with unhealthy eating, smoking, alcohol.. do they have a predisposition?

While possible, it isn't typical that 12-24 year old males have abused themselves too badly (not in the way you are describing anyway) . That seems counter to the predisposition you are inferring and should be concerning fit that reason alone

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Are you hinting on the mental impaired US president and the two faced approach on it?

During the May 31 White House press briefing, Hunter Walker of Yahoo! News asked White House press secretary Sean Spicer about the tweet and if there was any concern about the president sending out incoherent tweets that stay up for hours

(Emphasis added)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

about the same odds of dying from covid if you get it. so why get the jab?
edit on 1-9-2021 by jondashipsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jondashipsu

Especially considering that the antibody load is higher in those that caught it and are apparently more resistant to the variants that are out there. 65 and up or have an underlying condition, sure it makes sense. Everyone else, absolutely zero sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

When it comes to masking and jabbing I am reminded of a great quote..

A lie doesn't become truth,
wrong doesn't become right,
and evil doesn't become good,
just because it is accepted by a majority.
---- Booker T Washington
edit on 1-9-2021 by jondashipsu because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think that the bigger point is that these numbers are in inverse proportion to the ages that actually really need the vaccine. It's opening up these adults and kids to potential problems solely because they are being told that they should take a vaccine to save Grandma.

Yes, I'm concerned for my 18-year-old son who may be forced to take this soon simply to be able to work or go to a college, but statistically doesn't need it at all. That's rather insane, IMO. Plus, he's already recovered from a bout with COVID earlier this year.
edit on 1-9-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
At the very least, this data should (probably won't) drive a bigger conversation regarding wholesale recommendations. Deaths of under 24 from COVID are exceptionally small ~1200 (Source) and are almost exclusively high comorbidity cases.

If these young men are not carrying significant factors that drive risk (unfortunately not in the data, but seems unlikely given the other ages), there should be a serious discussion about whether young people especially boys/men should be part of the recommendations for vaccines.

Additionally, the fact that it gets so much worse after each jab really begs the question about booster safety.

The reality is a lot of science and data-based decision making has been tossed out the window.
edit on 1-9-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I think that the bigger point is that these numbers are in inverse proportion to the ages that actually really need the vaccine. It's opening up these adults and kids to potential problems solely because they are being told that they should take a vaccine to save Grandma.

Yes, I'm concerned for my 18-year-old son who may be forced to take this soon simply to be able to work or go to a college, but statistically doesn't need it at all. That's rather insane, IMO. Plus, he's already recovered from a bout with COVID earlier this year.

Actually, looking at the data, it appears to me that the vaccines are designed to take up the slack of the population demographics LEAST affected by the virus itself. Evening the score, so to speak. As for long term consequences, which age brackets would those effects be most, well, productive? So to speak.

In any event, I guess death by vaccine could be considered as voluntary, and death by COVID involuntary. Thank you, but I decline the invitation.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just like what we have expected and suggested to others who were concerned about taking it. This just reinforces my stand. If it didnt I would change my opinion.

This winter is going to be a nightmare. I dont want to see anymore friends die.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I am surprised that that amount even got to Vaers. If you know someone who had an adverse effect. Then if anyone asks it's quite conceivable everyone else knows someone who had an adverse effect. But they will call it long Covid. It's a beautiful scam honed on Swine Flue, this must be the motherload for big pharma. This will in the end cause mayhem. The question I ask is did the enemy place the diseased carcass on the Trebuchet and launch it over the walls? Then sit and wait till the corruption engulfed the whole society.? A house divided etc.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join