It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I did a simple search and found this. I think it is more than worthy for a thread of its own.

I wonder how Sweden managed to steer clear of the Vaxx and Lock downs? It is what it is. Sweden did nothing. And they are way better off than any other country. Just as I told all of you.

Yet in most countries they are still organizing to force a dangerous Vaxx on you. Once they get you used to their authority they will use the lock downs for endless scams like "global climate change" etc etc etc. Social credit and any other nasty Orwellian BS they come up with.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria: No Lockdowns, No Masks, No Vaccine, No Problem | HealthImpactNews.com
edit on 1-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yes Sweden wasn't vaccinating for covid in August last year.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It would be nice if ATS could resist the COVID Hysteria.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

80%+ are now vaccinated in Sweden. I wonder if their case and death numbers are rising now.

edit on 9/1/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
While I don't doubt my natural immune system is much better than this injection, that link or 'news' is over a year old now.

Has anything changed?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
While I don't doubt my natural immune system is much better than this injection, that link or 'news' is over a year old now.

Has anything changed?

It looks like they already have herd immunity if they don't destroy it with the VAXX. The rate was already halving and they rushed in to muddy the waters with the VAXX. I knew no science would be allowed. Now they have variants.

Sweden: Despite Variants, No Lockdowns, No Daily Covid Deaths

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Herd Immunity Deniers Can't Bear Sweden's Truth
edit on 1-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: had to post link to non working YouTube video

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Should we look at the way they dealt with this and see if anything resonates, or should we just assume we know best and ignore anyone who doesn't lock down?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I did a simple search and found this. I think it is more than worthy for a thread of its own.

I wonder how Sweden managed to steer clear of the Vaxx and Lock downs? It is what it is. Sweden did nothing. And they are way better off than any other country. Just as I told all of you.

Yet in most countries they are still organizing to force a dangerous Vaxx on you. Once they get you used to their authority they will use the lock downs for endless scams like "global climate change" etc etc etc. Social credit and any other nasty Orwellian BS they come up with.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria: No Lockdowns, No Masks, No Vaccine, No Problem | HealthImpactNews.com

As was pointed out to you in another thread, your source is from August last year. Things have since moved on.

66% of Sweden's population are now vaxxed. Which you knew before you reposted this utter tosh. So you are caught out being flat out dishonest.

Here, once more for you:

graphics.reuters.com...

edit on 1-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Should we look at the way they dealt with this and see if anything resonates, or should we just assume we know best and ignore anyone who doesn't lock down?

Sure there are lots of lessons from Sweden. Some good , some bad.

Doesn't change the article being from over a year ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I also posted this by way of an update how things are now in Sweden, as opposed to your Rosey version from a year ago:

www.businessinsider.com...

Which you have conveniently ignored.

Disgraceful. Have you no shame?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sweden today. No discussion required.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I also posted this by way of an update how things are now in Sweden, as opposed to your Rosey version from a year ago:

He and hawkeyi should meet up, get a room with good wifi and then watch YouTube and bitchute together. They would have a lovely time sharing the videos together.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

No discussion?

How about discussing the 66 odd % vaccination rate since the OP's out of date source from last August? No?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

He and hawkeyi should meet up, get a room with good wifi and then watch YouTube and bitchute together. They would have a lovely time sharing the videos together.

Who, me? What are you on about?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No discussion?

How about discussing the 66 odd % vaccination rate since the OP's out of date source from last August? No?

How's that working out for Israel, the US, UK etc. Are their deaths down to 0? Are they even less since the vaccination campaign started? How is Oregon doing? They locked the heck out of that state?

I suspect Sweden in benefitting from the 13x better natural immunity letting things take their course rather than vax. They protected the old and didn't shut down society. Quit panicking people. The daily deaths in the world are on par with any other year. Lockdowns are simply not the answer.
edit on 1-9-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No discussion?

How's that working out for Israel, the US, UK etc. Are their deaths down to 0? Are they even less since the vaccination campaign started? How is Oregon doing? They locked the heck out of that state?

I suspect Sweden in benefitting from the 13x better natural immunity letting things take their course rather than vax. They protected the old and didn't shut down society. Quit panicking people. The daily deaths in the world are on par with any other year. Lockdowns are simply not the answer.

No lockdown here in the UK. No, deaths are not at 0. Obviously. Yes they are now less. I post a source but seeing as how I already posted one saying Sweden has a 66% vaxxed rate which you ignored I really can't be arsed.
edit on 1-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Who, me? What are you on about?

Not you, the OP, the good doctor.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No discussion?

No lockdown here in the UK. No, deaths are not at 0. Obviously. Yes they are now less. I post a source but seeing as how I already posted one saying Sweden has a 66% vaxxed rate which you ignored I really can't be arsed.
deaths in the UK are nowhere near 0.They are 3 times higher than this time last year,with your saviour the vaccine.
Lies,lies.lies,tell the truth Branch Covidian.

Yeah we know why you won't post a source because it messes up your narrative,downright utter liar.
edit on 1/9/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

No discussion?

I didn't ignore it. I just didn't see much correlation out there between countries, states, counties, with high vaccine rates and cases/deaths going down with the enactment of that measure, or lockdowns, or masks.

There are plenty of case studies to choose from countries that did this or that religiously, but given event A (measure taken), and the timeline of cases/deaths, it just isn't telling the story you want to hear. Sorry, but this is much bigger than people want to hear.

The reality is, it's highly aerosolized in transmission, a little bit deadly, and there really isn't much you can do about it. Vaxxed, unvaxxed, if it's going to get you it is going to get you. Stop mandating, locking down, and all that nonsense. Plagues happen for a reason.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join