It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first Afghanistan analysis with a clue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
While others are still scratching their heads, this Indian channel has a clue. No one leaves hundreds of millions in top quality military equipment behind by accident. Obviously

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Interesting.
I wouldn't be surprised if Russia pulled this off and showed themselves as the only sane country left.

Not a commie.

Anti GMO
Anti terror
Anti foreign meddling
Can't really argue with that.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think Albert Pike hit the nail pretty close to head on the issue aswell. Considering he never lived to see any of this.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

While others are still scratching their heads...

More like scratching their collective backsides, but yeah.

Interesting find! Makes sense!

Great post, thanks!

Interesting world we live in.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes. Lets not forget it's a plan of the left. It cant be good.
I have to say that when I heard about the taliban gift for the first time
I thought that there may be a secret deal that in case of a conflict with China they can open a front in Uighur area. Also that it serves as an insurance against any other country that would want to use the opportunity and occupy them some more. They'll need to repair the stuff so it may be a business plan too.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Absolute drivel IMO

Let’s talk about something the MSM is extremely quite about

The CIA & Pakistan ISI captured the current reinstalled Taliban leader 10 years ago, Trump & Pompeo had him released and sent to Doha for talks with the Sunni Gulf States, why aren’t the media trashing Trump for that I wonder? Because it’s absolutely brilliant strategic move, a potential forever war on China Iran boarder, game on IMO

Now let’s also factor in the decades old “Middle East Cold War” between Sunnis & Shiite

That’s Syria civil war in a nutshell

That’s Yemeni civil war in a nutshell

In Afghanistan 90% of the population follow Sunni Islam

And now it’s on Iran’s boarder including on China belt & road and maybe in China Xinjiang province

Russia and China have been in Tajikistan & Uzbekistan for a while now, China have a number of bases along the boarder and in the strategic Wakhan corridor, they did a huge counter terrorism exercise just this year because they were worried about Taliban influence in the region, let’s face it the Taliban are going to be a wild card, who knows what they’re truly going to do, but it certainly is suspect that they were left all that hardware

I don’t think Russia & China are fighting over political influence in Iran like she said, they’re literally best of friends in their aspirations to bring down the the US & Saudis/Sunnis and the international rules based system, and Iran’s happy to serve bot, Russia and China, absolutely nothing she said was worth a pish on the grand scheme of things tbh..minor, insignificant, but just my opinion

new topics

top topics

join