It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker Pelosi denies remembrance of soldiers lost in Kabul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
She ripped up the State of the Union Address. She has never stood for her constituents. She has made it clear she hates at least 75 million Americans. She stood by Bidens decision in Afghanistan...and now this.

She should be ashamed.

Republican representatives are blasting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) after they say she blocked them from reading the names of the 13 U.S. service members who were killed in Afghanistan on the House floor.

“How badly do Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats want to cover up this Afghanistan debacle? They just blocked Members of Congress from reading the names of the service members who sacrificed their lives in Afghanistan last week,” posted Rep. Carlos Gimenez (R-FL) on Tuesday. “Don’t you think our military deserves better?”

www.dailywire.com...

So she would not allow GOP members to read aloud the names in remembrance. Soldiers. Who died when they did not have too. So it tells me that she does not support the US military but...she supports convicts.

She did however had something to say about George Floyd. On the house floor.

www.speaker.gov...

How about this? Remember when they kneeled for a convict?

She is one of the most discpicable Congress people ever.

thehill.com...

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday defended President Biden, saying she trusts his “judgment” as he’s come under withering attack from Democratic and Republican lawmakers for sticking by his deadline to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by Aug. 31.

“The judgment about leaving is a judgment that the president has made, and he has to balance the equities of what is the threat to our military and the people at the airport versus the advantage of staying,” Pelosi told reporters at the Capitol.

Who is voting for her?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Who is voting for her?

The same dead people that voted for Biden?

I really wish I could say that I'm shocked. I'm not. SSDD.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've said it before.
When I see Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, the Obamas, and the Clintons, I really think that David Icke's shape-shifting reptilian stories are more than just a theory.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
She took office early in her political career when someone was murdered. She has not debated anyone in 40 years for her House seat. Not once. Also amassed a fortune in excess of 1/4 of a billion dollars.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I wish someone would cal her out on the Congress floor …Point a finger at her and tell her she should be arrested and ashamed …. Make a big mockery of her and get support from all the republicans to chime in …. She is too big for her breeches .

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Too many scared House Members on both ends. I’ll put money on it that even some in her own party don’t agree with her but are too heartless to let her know.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She's a POS, for sure. And you ask who votes for her? Well, it's San Francisco, so if you know the politics there, you understand that it's populated by apathetic, automatic voters who most likely just vote "All Democrat" on their ballots.

It's the poster city for the loss of American critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Pelosi the Pandering Puppet Master is a disgrace to America👎🏻

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I really dont see what reason they would have had to deny this request. Seems reasonable and respectful.

In my opinion this is a clear example of selfish politicking.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
She is without a doubt the most hateful and vile vermin in congress. I wish I could say what I really think about her but….T&C and such…🤮🤮🤮

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I wish she'd keep her mask on.
That smarmy grin just gives me the chills.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Sorry the who votes for her was sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

When Pelosi goes, very few will care, and those who do, will walk past her casket and spit on it.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I wish Pelosi would get stung by a jellyfish.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Oh, I figured that it was rhetorical, but I just felt a need to vent about the dumbassery on display by her constituents.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The hate of our country is what really kills me with these Congress people. Look, we are know there are special interest groups but it used to not only not be so blatant but it did not affect us directly. A highway here...a park there...a factory which brought jobs but it is now too Progressive.

They cannot hide it anymore but damn they are trying with social media and news censorship and propaganda.

There is a very specific reason 45 is banned and it is not his attitude. it is how he creates opposition to their causes.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Disgraceful. Yet this lawmarker has no issues doing it for other causes.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot
Lets not forget this is the same Speaker Pelosi that had being caught again in a photo with no masks nor any social distancing at a event.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
People who just "want to watch the world burn" DO exist, and they vote early and often.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I wish Pelosi would get stung by a jellyfish.

Me too - only I wouldn't waste my piss on her to make the stinging stop. Let her writhe in agony.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join