It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM and the Vax Passports Push/Drive Campaign By Propaganda, Disinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Here come the sensational lies and propaganda by the same mainstream news media that is the one pushing these called vax passports they are the ones pushing the vax passports.

Whatever your American or Canadian am sure you problary remember how both MSM outlets in both claimed to pretend to state that with a poll that there at least 70% of people that agree with not only vax passports but vax mandates.

By surveying just 1.000+ pollsters? these kind of polls were pushed and its data skewed to be favored to play into the MSM narrative while there is a majority of people that want it.

Which that might not be true. But you cant trust the mainstream news media to give you the full story anymore,
Here are some examples.

Are provinces hurting their economy by not introducing a vaccine passport?

While a number of Canadian provinces have introduced vaccine passports, there are still a few holdouts. And for provinces that haven’t implemented a vaccine passport, one Canadian economist says the failure to do so could hurt their economy. Anne Gaviola reports.

How would these vax passports even help the economy? when your fully want to support segregation? for vaxs that dont even work or have a lasting efficiency?

This is called sensational headline anything to push MSM agenda for the passports.
Here's another example.

B.C. restaurant owner suffers online threats and abuse for stance on vaccine passport

An restaurant owner is facing threats and abuse for stance on the vax passports and asks govt to do more? you expect the same govt that barely didn't do anything for the small business to do something?

Its a shame what is happening to some business owners but i am not surprised. I know even some vaxed would angry over the restaurants decs.

Because what is happening in France you to show your QR code daily. And you call this freedom?
edit on 1-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If you watch some MSM outlets however you can tell that a number of reporters and journalists their faces are showing as if they are under heavy stress whenever they bring up the covid topics.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Questioning students from a liberal University will give different results than questioning someone working 40+ hours a week and barely getting by.

Even as kids this is obvious, as we asked the other parent, or someone else where we expected to hear what we want to hear.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I came to the bitter conclusion recently that I will no longer watch the comic pundits or such popularity. I say bitter conclusion because they used to bring me a lot of laughter and joy, but after seeing how they have co-opted humor to sell this party line I will no longer be a viewer. I mean specifically:

Stephen Colbert
Trevor Noah
SNL (their skits have begun to reflect the anti-vaxxers as morons)
Seth Myers
...and undoubtedly many others

You know, it says in The Bible that in the last days will come scoffers (definition:
speak to someone or about something in a scornfully derisive or mocking way.) This has become the bread and butter of these comedic shows, and I've begun to realize how powerful it is. They spend millions of dollars with some of the sharpest minds in the world crafting ways to make fun of those who believe something different...us.

join