It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on Dairy Queen counter over mask policy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Even though I cannot condone this man's behavior, there's a part of me that can understand his anger to the point of outrageous rebellion against a litany of policies worldwide that many think are excessive and far overstep the bounds of governmental authority. I'm sure it has crossed the mind of more than a few people to do something just as outrageous as they believe these policies are...

An unmasked Canadian man was so peed-off about a Dairy Queen‘s face covering mandate that he relieved himself on the counter of the fast food restaurant, footage posted on Facebook showed. The Saturday night incident happened in Vancouver Island’s Port Alberni, according to CTV News.
“It’s not a BC policy. BC policy says you have to observe exemptions,” the dribbling dissenter said in the video before apparently taking matters into his own hands.

“F—ing psychopaths,” he exclaimed before walking out of the store.

Link
If you feel the urge to do something outrageous, maybe wait until you feel a little less......pissy.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So that pants thing about masks was true?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Piss on his food. Even stevens.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

And why is there a service worker shortage?

There are a lot, and I mean a lot of crap customers these days.
We brought up a generation with the saying “The customer is always right”
NO, no they are not, and we need to start correcting them when they are wrong, rude, impatient, gross, and probably a lot of other stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The customer was right about exemptions.

They need to address exemptions and quit pretending like it's some crazy thing that people are just making up to get out of wearing masks or receiving the C-Jab.

The worker needs to be educated.

Obviously, he shouldn't have got so pissed (heh), but I see why he's frustrated.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That's just # idiotic.

The ones having to clean up his mess, are not the ones responsible for the mask rule. They will have to enforce it or get fired. That guy didn't achieve anything other than being in the news and have other humans wipe away his piss.

I was there he would have licked it up with joy.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
People have short fuses nowadays.
If a business requires a mask, I either don a mask or I take my business elsewhere.
Why go to the trouble of pissing on a counter?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Those employees are not responsible for the corporations mask policies. All this guy is doing is making life more difficult for the employees on minimum wage trying make ends meet. What a dickhead.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
He could spread disease.

Needs locking up, obviously not right in the head.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I would say this guy is obviously mentally ill.

Freedom isn't being being able to go maskless into a Dairy Queen. Freedom is having the choice to say "F*ck Dairy Queen" and choosing to spend your money somewhere else.

Any rational person would understand the divide between the policy makers and Dairy Queen staff who can't do anything about the issues.

Like Jagstorm said, customers have become ridiculous. Every small bad interaction gets blown up on the internet. Retail workers are getting stalked on social media, sent death threats over Coronavirus mandates, or just percieved "bad customer service". Who would want to work in those environments?

And on the flip side, whoever records these interactions and then posts them online are equally ridiculous. It would be one thing to record just incase something happened and you could hand the evidence over to someone who could actually do something, but putting a constant stream of this idiocy into the court of public opinion is also damaging to peoples lives. Even these sh*tty customers don't deserve death threats and having their lives destroyed over this stuff. Maybe in absolutely crazy cases of abuse towards staff, but all these small skirmishes that are handled and go away? 9/10 times, the people in these videos are mentally ill and unstable.

I miss the days when people could make small private mistakes, learn from them, and then move on with life.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
He could spread disease.

Needs locking up, obviously not right in the head.

It's literally a sex crime and a felony. Not to mention assault and bio crimes.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I would say this guy is obviously mentally ill.

Freedom isn't being being able to go maskless into a Dairy Queen. Freedom is having the choice to say "F*ck Dairy Queen" and choosing to spend your money somewhere else.

Any rational person would understand the divide between the policy makers and Dairy Queen staff who can't do anything about the issues.

Like Jagstorm said, customers have become ridiculous. Every small bad interaction gets blown up on the internet. Retail workers are getting stalked on social media, sent death threats over Coronavirus mandates, or just percieved "bad customer service". Who would want to work in those environments?

And on the flip side, whoever records these interactions and then posts them online are equally ridiculous. It would be one thing to record just incase something happened and you could hand the evidence over to someone who could actually do something, but putting a constant stream of this idiocy into the court of public opinion is also damaging to peoples lives. Even these sh*tty customers don't deserve death threats and having their lives destroyed over this stuff. Maybe in absolutely crazy cases of abuse towards staff, but all these small skirmishes that are handled and go away? 9/10 times, the people in these videos are mentally ill and unstable.

I miss the days when people could make small private mistakes, learn from them, and then move on with life.

I think we need to stop calling bad behavior mental illness. I worked my fair share of food service in my early years. You telling me 75% of people are mentally ill??? Lol… I actually had a customer do #2 in the restaurant…. & no I did not clean it.

Also, I’m glad the cameras are rolling, this behavior has been ignored/not believed/pushed aside for way too long. Now the ugly truth is seen. Workers have had to squirm, now flip the tables. Also “small skirmishes” to you, but think about the workers that deal with this day in and day out.

My daughter works at a hardware store while going to school My God the crap she had to deal with on a daily basis. She actually started writing a journal of all the “incidents”.
edit on 1-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I've always wondered what, "Taking the piss" meant.

Now I know.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Mentally stable people don't piss on counters at Dairy Queen because they don't get their way.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I've always wondered what, "Taking the piss" meant.

It's British for 'I'd like more eels, please, governor'.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Mentally stable people don't piss on counters at Dairy Queen because they don't get their way.

Have you worked fast food? Piss on counters, throwing cups, throwing liquids, throwing food, spitting, hitting, yelling.
This stuff happens ALL_THE_TIME…

Seriously, why do you think everyone is quitting? It’s not just because of Covid, things were starting before covid.
I think some of the people were kidding themselves when they said they just wanted more money. It wasn’t really about the money, but that was one aspect. The way people treat those in food service and customer service in general is atrocious.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

^^^^^That right there is it. I am tired of hearing this customer is always right, well if thats the case you will go out of business especially if they are abusing those so called rights you are giving them. I think certain things need to go back to the old fashioned way of doing things. We are encouraging obnoxious bratty behavior. Some people just need to be put in their place.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Lol. Why are you so fired up and arguing with me? I agreed with you that customers are horrible. I managed a gas station for eight years. Retail is hell.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I managed a gas station for eight years.

I hope all your customers were from Quebec.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Lol. Why are you so fired up and arguing with me? I agreed with you that customers are horrible. I managed a gas station for eight years. Retail is hell.

I get fired up when excuses are made for people, especially the mental illness one.
I know a couple of people that worked at a gas station. One loves it, the other one hated it and quit due to harassing customers. She was a young red headed lady.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join