It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nowhere fast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is not another rant, just sharing.

I have said in my previous blogs, that a zero covid infection rate is impossible.

Finally the Andrews gubment has realised this and is focusing on getting vax rates up.

He has a roadmap to nowhere saying he will set targets for 70 percent vaxxed that must be achieved by the 23 September for restrictions to be lifted.

The only concession that was lifted were playgrounds to be opened on Friday state wide.

This tactic was used previously with infection rates he said for example if we only get 5 cases per day then I will relieve lockup. We didn’t achieve these figures, hence we got locked up longer.

Sadly small businesses are being driven to the wall, kids can’t go to school.

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You can have the Vaccine Rate up to 70%
And Your STILL gonna have cases!

The vaccine doesn’t prevent getting the virus
Or spreading it!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Agreed, though if this virus mutates as fast as has been claimed, we will never achieve eradication.

I have never heard of any virus, that has generationally changed multiple times in a year and a half.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Regarding your second part i wonder if this can be attributed to the fact it was engineered and not a virus that originated from that unclean fish market. Know too little about the history of viral infections so can’t say with certainty, it just seems very odd.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is a rant,

What the hell is wrong with you to even believe or even listen to this sold out China puppet?

One thing we do have power in is no consent. The only thing that gives government power is the will of the people. If we say get stuffed on mass, the government is stuffed. I know getting word out in this information war is tough, but I do see more and more people waking up an momentum is on our side. It is still going to take some time and many will have to learn the hard way till enough say stick it.

How Dan the China puppet man pretends he cannot see any other way out is because he is compromised. When covid first broke out we where stupid. Now we are not, c19study.com

All this media BS about a 80% vax rate is to implement the vax passport, Covid Shield Plan

I will take a bullet before I submit to this information and biological war. At least it will be quick than some of the other reports going on.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It’s only a matter of time before the people rise up and become violent with the leadership that is pushing lockdowns.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

This is why the Western Suburbs in Sydney are getting hit first with this authoritarian push in NSW. If the government can crush this community, the rest of Sydney is easy pickings. Rural NWS will be a bit tougher as there are a lot more arms out there, but once metropolitan Sydney is crushed the resources and gradual creep will continue.

As someone in Adelaide, things have not been a rough as the east coast yet. But if / once that falls, we will not be too far behind.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

I have reservations it’s a naturally occurring virus.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Advice on dealing with Army & Police in Western Sydney PART 1/10

Aussie Cossack for PM

Otherwise next on the list is Australia One

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Mate I feel the tide is turning.

Many people at my workplace are slowly walking up to these harsh lockup’s. And the lack of freedoms for a long time not being able to see family or friends, people have had enough, looking at Europe things are slowly returning to a kind of normal, and people are over it.

And the psyop imposed by the gubment seems to be weakening.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I have reservations it’s a naturally occurring virus.

I don't. Read the papers by Shi Zhengli? Read about Peter Daszak in the Fauci emails? Have you seen Jane Halton in event 201 and how this plan has played out? What about Bill Gates past aims of reducing the population by 10% if he does a good job on vaccinations?

With the Wuhan lab still functional and protected by the CCP, keep your heads up for the next version. Biden is killing the USD, The Yuan is next on the radar, with its social credit score and no tolerance of political descent. Just calling it as I see it.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Cool mate, hang in there. When looking in the history books, a world war takes about a decade to really play out. We are a couple of years into this one, will be a lot more to come. Try and brush up on the law, know your rights and engage this battle with honour. We are all going to die one day, try and fall on the right side of things if you can.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I can’t get if you are a police officer how can you as a human, enforce draconian rules.

I can’t wait till their is an uprising. As it is we only have the dandrews gubment in control as he has suspended the lower house so he can force his illegal decisions through without opposition.

There are many underlying concerns with his dodgy contracts he is passing without challenge.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The western suburbs would be the ideal place to start, with lower socioeconomic and many people whose first language is not English. Many of the residents would be refugees. Sadly they are glad to be out of where they came from, and will accept what crap the gubment bring upon them as they are fearful of the gubment.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I am not keen to do anything illegal, my stance is use their tools against them.

Wake people up, and openly discuss legal ways to fight this oppression.

Though some people I try once to educate them, if they debate the narrative, i walk away as I realise they are too far gone to bring back from the edge.

Like one guy I was talking too today who believed the 70 percent is achievable, and we will have lockup’s lifted, and life will continue as normal.

I walked out of the tearoom.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I have been going to the Common Law Court since around the start of this year. Our constitution is a mess. Things have been sketchy for a while. In 1966 America took over our currency with the decimal currency system. In 1986 things really went of the rails with the Australia Act and corporate take over of Australia. When looking into the 'Queen of Australia' it is an empty shell company that who knows what is really going on? Does she even get out of bed these days?

We got a new Governor General here in South Australia yesterday. Who really approved that?

As for our police officers these days, there are some good, some bad and some still working it out. At this time, the corporate quota system is infecting the ranks. A lot of the good ones are getting pushed out and feed up with the madness. A lot of the new ones are having decreasing standards and just following orders. With about 7 Million pages of laws covering Australia, who can really make sense of it all? Knowing the difference between right and wrong is usually not that hard. I know dealing with human conflict can be tough.

As for how we deal with these politicians, health official, media and others restricting safe and effective treatments during a pandemic. A noose, guillotine? Looks like a war crime from here. Give them some kind of trial first to hold them account and answer those hard questions the media avoids is good.
edit on 1-9-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Like one guy I was talking too today who believed the 70 percent is achievable, and we will have lockup’s lifted, and life will continue as normal.

Fool me once, you got me, fool me twice, I am an idiot. Well done.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Many of the residents would be refugees. Sadly they are glad to be out of where they came from, and will accept what crap the gubment bring upon them as they are fearful of the gubment.

Yes and No. Some of these immigrants have had a lot of hard lessons, or heard about them. They know what tyranny is like and what needs to be done when it comes knocking. Being in a foreign land they do have a tight nit community with a few phone calls getting many boots on the ground. As for how it all plays out on what issues and circumstances, stay tuned.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

But they may very well prevent death and hospitalisation in people who are susceptible to the disease.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

As the saying goes there’s no point throwing good money after bad.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join