It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley both test positive for Covid-19 after being recently vaccinated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I have to laugh cause I think they're going to die. Why?

They were fine all the way for 1.5 years. Then they get the VAX. Within a few weeks they both test positive with one sick? If they didn't get the VAXX what would have happened? Could it be that they wouldn't have gotten sick at all????

Naw.............. Don't be silly. Their heads would have fallen off without the VAXX.

It couldn't be that for the last 18 months they've all been sitting at home and avoiding contact with others as much as possible and now they're on the road touring and in a strange place every night and around strange people every day... Oh no it just has to be the vaccine...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I have to laugh cause I think they're going to die. Why?

They were fine all the way for 1.5 years. Then they get the VAX. Within a few weeks they both test positive with one sick? If they didn't get the VAXX what would have happened? Could it be that they wouldn't have gotten sick at all????

Naw.............. Don't be silly. Their heads would have fallen off without the VAXX.

It couldn't be that for the last 18 months they've all been sitting at home and avoiding contact with others as much as possible and now they're on the road touring and in a strange place every night and around strange people every day... Oh no it just has to be the vaccine...

But the vaccine was suppose to be safe and effective? Joe Biden and Fauci said so? And they still contracted Covid-19???????? Joe put his good name on the line and guaranteed they wouldn't get the disease.

What does that tell you about the experimental vaccine and whether or not you should get it??????

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Why are you blaming Biden when Trump was the one pushing for the release of these vaccines?

Also, can you show a citation where President Biden claimed that nobody could get the disease or any variants of it?
edit on 13-9-2021 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Why are you blaming Biden when Trump was the one pushing for the release of these vaccines?

Also, can you show a citation where President Biden claimed that nobody could get the disease or any variants of it?

If this freak shot scam isn't the mark nothing is.

Look. Biden is doing everything he can to force your to take the "Mark of the Beast". You won't be able to buy sell or trade without the "Mark of the Beast". He is so far illegally suppressing proven treatments that will wipe out the virus if used. Like Ivermectin and a few supplements like vitamin D3 etc. With Biden "who stole the election" to begin with. Is forcing businesses to fire all workers that won't get the VAXX 666. What's next. Frozen bank accounts. No travel or food.

Trump says he recommends it. But he says it is your choice and won't force you to take it. Not that I trust Trump 100%. Trump is superior to Biden in every way. As soon as Trump sides with this forced vaccination I will ditch him also.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

You can't have it both ways. It either works or it doesn't. If it doesn't work why are we forced to take it???????????????

Their is video's all over the place of Biden saying that. But I don't have the time to look them up again. I'm not wasting my time on those that still follow Biden. Like I would waste time trying to convincing a hopeless case.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join