It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley both test positive for Covid-19 after being recently vaccinated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: 1947boomer

According to data from the UK from a couple of weeks ago...

So all the lockdowns are gone, and no more face masks?

This was one of the same governments that said the vaccine would fix everything. Yet, last I heard, the virus is still spreading. Fourth wave? Fifth? I can't keep up.

TheRedneck

In the UK positive tests are rising since end of lockdown but hospitalisations and folk in intensive care not so much. Because - vaccines.

Most people still wearing masks in shops.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Let's clear the misleading claims from Biden up, shall we?

Source

At the town hall, CNN presenter Don Lemon asked the president whether he believes COVID is in retreat.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations
."

Every. Single. Claim. Underlined. Is. Misleading. Or. Is. A. Lie.
edit on 1-9-2021 by SlapMonkey because: I forgot to add in the link to the source.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Sweden. Doing better than any other country. No Vaxxx or lock downs. With Ivermectin it would have been a non event. But you can bet the Vaxx will get all credit anyway. As always.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria: No Lockdowns, No Masks, No Vaccine, No Problem | HealthImpactNews.com

It's wishful thinking that what has worked well in Sweden will work in the US. It simply can not for several factors. Population density being one and 2 Sweden as a whole is just more healthy than the US. In fact I would argue that the main reason the US is where it is, is because we are all fat lol. Ok, not all, but a lot are considered obese (somewhere around 40% compared to just 13% in Sweden).

But, if you read my links as opposed to the good Doctor's one from last year, it hasn't worked in Sweden.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, that's one of the videos that I shared, and I'm quite certain that it was either to Phage or Xtrozero not too long ago. The funny thing is, now I can't find that video when I search in YouTube...hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That could be the result, at least partially, of the not-vaccines. As I said, they may well be responsible for less severity of symptoms, in which case they would be a treatment.

In any case, it's good news.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

'95% effective' is basically claiming that...yes. I agree. I am not in disagreement with you, at all. I think the vaxxxes (or whatever you want to call them) have failed miserably and we need to stop them now.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That could be the result, at least partially, of the not-vaccines. As I said, they may well be responsible for less severity of symptoms, in which case they would be a treatment.

In any case, it's good news.

TheRedneck

Lots of folk seem to be ignorant of what vaccines do and do not do. You can't argue with beliefs with science.

It's a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Did they both die in some horrible death of drowning on the fluids in their lungs too?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A better question, imo, is: Are they asymptomatic and did they walk around spreading it without knowing they were infected?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You can't argue with beliefs with science.

*sigh*

Fair enough. I certainly can't argue with that wisdom.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Sweden. Doing better than any other country. No Vaxxx or lock downs. With Ivermectin it would have been a non event. But you can bet the Vaxx will get all credit anyway. As always.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria: No Lockdowns, No Masks, No Vaccine, No Problem | HealthImpactNews.com

Sweden, no vaccine? No mandatory lockdowns or masks but 55% of population is fully vaccinated:

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

Why do you constantly post disinformation?

"Sweden: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps" graphics.reuters.com...

Not to mention that the good Doctor has, with his usual unswerving commitment to accuracy and relevance, posted an article from August last year.

I knew no true science would ever be allowed. They would force them to vaccinate to muddy the waters. And you keep eating it up. Sweden had already had flattened the curve and had almost no Covid deaths. The disease was over with natural herd immunity.
Sweden: Despite Variants, No Lockdowns, No Daily Covid Deaths

Herd Immunity Deniers Can't Bear Sweden's Truth

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Sweden, no vaccine? No mandatory lockdowns or masks but 55% of population is fully vaccinated:

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

"Sweden: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps" graphics.reuters.com...

Not to mention that the good Doctor has, with his usual unswerving commitment to accuracy and relevance, posted an article from August last year.

I knew no true science would ever be allowed. They would force them to vaccinate to muddy the waters. And you keep eating it up. Sweden had already had flattened the curve and had almost no Covid deaths. The disease was over with natural herd immunity.

14k deaths is almost none?

What does that make norway with about 800?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You can't argue with beliefs with science.

*sigh*

Fair enough. I certainly can't argue with that wisdom.

TheRedneck

Can you argue with the fact that positive tests here in the UK are up but not matched by a proportionate rise in intensive care cases then?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence
Kid Rock is big mad about having to cancel shows due to covid infections in his band mates...

Kid Rock pi--ed

The artist took to Twitter to explain that the cancellationsw were due to coronavirus writing, "I am pi--ed. Over half the band has f---ing covid (not me), and before u s--- for brains bloggers and media trolls run your mouths, many of them, like me, have been vaccinated."

Rock added, "I was gonna come and rock the house anyway, play acoustic, DJ or even just Juggle.... Deez Nutz!! - or at least try to entertain u good folks. But seriously, s--- is way out of my hands on this one. I am beyond upset and you real ones know I would never cancel if I absolutely didn't have too. For this, I am sorry."

🥴

Wait until the NFL opening week and teams have to forfeit games due to too many players having the Covid-19 bug!

Ok, I'll be waiting because there is nothing that suggest that a team will have to forfeit because of this. It happened once last year (I think it was Baltimore) and it wasn't even a forfeit, they delayed the game like 4 days.

This is a NEW RULE this year, concocted by the idiot NFL commissioner, to punish NFL Teams who don't have enough Covid-19 VACCINATED PLAYERS.

The NFL Commish is another China Biden brown-noser: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just like the NIKE CEO is.

Right but this still will likely not be an issue. Like I said, this only happened 1 time (if I recall) last year where a game was not played as scheduled and that was with everyone being unvaxxed. So if that same scenario happens, like it did with Baltimore having multiple people at 1 position be affected, then yes, that game would be cancelled instead of pushed back say 3-4 days or even made up another week.

Now that I'm saying this out loud, I think there is more than the 1 time so let me get back to you on that.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Alright I found some good data here and I was way off. So it looks like there were probably 9-10 games that would have been just outright cancelled from looking at this list. A lot of others on that list had to be moved due to the effects of one of those games being moved because of Covid.

Week 4
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tennessee Titans: Moved from Sunday, Oct. 4 to Sunday, Oct. 25 (Week 7) due to multiple positive COVID-19 test results from the Titans.
New England Patriots @ Kansas City Chiefs: moved from Sunday, Oct. 4 to Monday, Oct. 5 due to positive COVID-19 test results from both teams.
Week 5
Buffalo Bills @ Tennessee Titans: Moved from Sunday, Oct. 11 to Tuesday, Oct. 13 due to positive COVID-19 test results from the Titans.

Week 6
Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills: Moved from Thursday, Oct. 15 to Monday, Oct. 19 after the Bills' Week 5 game against the Titans was pushed back from Sunday, Oct. 11 to Tuesday, Oct. 13. (The game will move back to Thursday if the Bills' game is not able to be played on Tuesday in Week 5.)
Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots: Initially moved from Sunday, Oct. 11 to Monday, Oct. 12 after Pats CB Stephon Gilmore tested positive for COVID-19. It was then reportedly moved to its new date of Sunday, Oct. 18 after a member of the Patriots organization tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, Oct. 11.
New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins was moved from Week 10 to to Sunday, Oct. 18.
Week 7
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens: Moved from Sunday, Oct. 25 to Sunday, Nov. 1 (Week 8) after Pittsburgh's Week 4 game against the Titans was moved to Oct. 25. The Ravens' bye week has been moved from Week 8 to Week 7.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Los Angeles Chargers: Moved from Week 8 to Sunday, Nov. 1 at 4:25 p.m. ET.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Las Vegas Raiders: Moved from 8:20 p.m. ET to 4:05 p.m. ET
Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals: Moved from 4:05 p.m. ET to 8:20 p.m. ET.
SI Recommends
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman Were Victims of an Inside Job
Al Michaels on 'Tanking' NFL Ratings Narrative: 'What Are You Talking About?'
Report: Chiefs and Bears Have Positive COVID-19 Tests
Week 8
Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos: Moved from Week 11 (Sunday, Nov. 22) as a result of the Week 5 Broncos-Patriots game being postponed until Week 6, the Week 6 Broncos-Dolphins game being rescheduled for Week 11.
Week 10
Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins: Moved from Week 7 to Sunday, Nov. 15.
Week 11
Denver Broncos @ Miami Dolphins: Initially scheduled for Week 6 (Sunday, Oct. 18) but moved to Week 11. The game was moved after a positive test from the Patriots on Sunday, Oct. 11 forced New England's Week 5 matchup with the Broncos to be pushed until Week 6.
New York Jets @ Los Angeles Chargers: Moved from Week 6 to Sunday, Nov. 22.
Week 12
Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers: The game was moved from Thanksgiving Day to Wednesday, Dec. 2 due to COVID-19 issues within the Ravens organization.
Week 13
Cowboys @ Ravens: The Cowboys' game against the Ravens, originally scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 3, will be moved to Monday, Dec. 7.
Washington @ Steelers: The Steelers' game originally scheduled for Sunday was postponed until Monday, Dec. 7 after the Ravens-Steelers Week 12 game was moved to Wednesday, Dec. 2. Monday's game will take place at 5 p.m. ET.
Bills @ 49ers: This game has been moved to 8 p.m. ET on Monday, Dec. 7 due to the Washington vs. Pittsburgh rescheduling

www.si.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Seems to be a misunderstanding over what exactly vaccines are supposed to do; they will not prevent you from getting covid, what they are supposed to do is prevent you from getting serious symptoms

Then the "vaccine" is not a vaccine. From Dictionary.com:

any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.

If it is claimed to provide immunity, it is a vaccine. If it fails to do so, it is a failed attempt at a vaccine.

If it is claimed to ease symptoms, it is a proactive treatment.

You cannot have it both ways. Is it a vaccine with a high failure rate or a proactive treatment?

TheRedneck

Actually, you can have it both ways.

According to data from the UK from a couple of weeks ago, 2 shots of the Pfizer vaccine gives you an average of about an 80% chance of preventing infection entirely. That’s about an average rate for most vaccines—only polio and smallpox vaccines approach 100%.

Even the polio vaccine requires 4 inoculations before it is considered to be 100% effective. The original Salk vaccine was only 70-80% effective against Polio type 1. The modern vaccine requires a second dose before being considered 90% effective, a 3rd dose to hit 98% and a 4th to reach 100% so in the end, a single dose isn't much more effective than a single dose of the Covid vaccine.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Can you argue with the fact that positive tests here in the UK are up but not matched by a proportionate rise in intensive care cases then?

Nope. I don't have any information from the UK. Everything I have heard in the last ten years tells me if I ever tried to go there I would probably be arrested for something silly before I could get off the plane. So I don't pay it much attention. Sort of like Hawaii and New Zealand. Probably Australia.

My concern is this: if, as you say, the proactive treatment works to lessen symptom severity, why is it necessary for everyone to receive it? The vast majority of people who catch the disease will not have any lasting issues with it, and about half of them won't have any symptoms to reduce.

Why can it not be a personal decision based on one's own risk/reward assessment?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

14k deaths is almost none?

What does that make norway with about 800?

Some people are just super brave, when it comes to death..not their own mind you, just someone elses.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Nope. I don't have any information from the UK. Everything I have heard in the last ten years tells me if I ever tried to go there I would probably be arrested for something silly before I could get off the plane. So I don't pay it much attention. Sort of like Hawaii and New Zealand. Probably Australia.

My concern is this: if, as you say, the proactive treatment works to lessen symptom severity, why is it necessary for everyone to receive it? The vast majority of people who catch the disease will not have any lasting issues with it, and about half of them won't have any symptoms to reduce.

Why can it not be a personal decision based on one's own risk/reward assessment?

TheRedneck

Then get some info on the UK. Google is a thing.

And, it is a personal choice over here. No one forced me or SWAMBO to have it.

Arrested on landing?

No. We would have the common decency to let you get settled in to your hotel first.....

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

See, over here it is still voluntary, but bad things happen if you don't get it... like losing your job or being fined. That's not really voluntary.

I guess maybe I'm just seeing the bad side of the UK on here, but I'm pretty comfortable in Alabama. I have this thing about privacy, and I just don't trust government.

Arrested on landing?

No. We would have the common decency to let you get settled in to your hotel first.....

Why, that's mighty decent of y'all!

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join