It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley both test positive for Covid-19 after being recently vaccinated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I expect very soon that Biden will claim this is Trumps vaccine and he had to follow thorough with Trumps plan.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sweden. Doing better than any other country. No Vaxxx or lock downs. With Ivermectin it would have been a non event. But you can bet the Vaxx will get all credit anyway. As always.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria: No Lockdowns, No Masks, No Vaccine, No Problem | HealthImpactNews.com

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Sweden. Doing better than any other country. No Vaxxx or lock downs. With Ivermectin it would have been a non event. But you can bet the Vaxx will get all credit anyway. As always.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria: No Lockdowns, No Masks, No Vaccine, No Problem | HealthImpactNews.com

Sweden, no vaccine? No mandatory lockdowns or masks but 55% of population is fully vaccinated:

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

Why do you constantly post disinformation?

"Sweden: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps" graphics.reuters.com...

edit on 1-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's wishful thinking that what has worked well in Sweden will work in the US. It simply can not for several factors. Population density being one and 2 Sweden as a whole is just more healthy than the US. In fact I would argue that the main reason the US is where it is, is because we are all fat lol. Ok, not all, but a lot are considered obese (somewhere around 40% compared to just 13% in Sweden).

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That was the claim of many of the loudest mouthpieces at the start of vaccinations, including President Joe Biden.

I've shared the videos to some on here, and possibly to you before, so I'm not going to do it again, but anyone who claims that the efficacy of these vaccines were never communicated in a misleading or downright false way is being...well, misleading or downright false.

So, is your claim that we were never told that vaccination offers 100% protection from infection?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I know several, now, that have tried the IVM (and variations of the MATH protocol) and no hospitalizations and death. FWIW.

One really helpful thing is the mouthwash and nasal sanitizing part of the protocol -- sore throats cleared up quickly.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence
Kid Rock is big mad about having to cancel shows due to covid infections in his band mates...

Kid Rock pi--ed

The artist took to Twitter to explain that the cancellationsw were due to coronavirus writing, "I am pi--ed. Over half the band has f---ing covid (not me), and before u s--- for brains bloggers and media trolls run your mouths, many of them, like me, have been vaccinated."

Rock added, "I was gonna come and rock the house anyway, play acoustic, DJ or even just Juggle.... Deez Nutz!! - or at least try to entertain u good folks. But seriously, s--- is way out of my hands on this one. I am beyond upset and you real ones know I would never cancel if I absolutely didn't have too. For this, I am sorry."

🥴

Wait until the NFL opening week and teams have to forfeit games due to too many players having the Covid-19 bug!

Ok, I'll be waiting because there is nothing that suggest that a team will have to forfeit because of this. It happened once last year (I think it was Baltimore) and it wasn't even a forfeit, they delayed the game like 4 days.

This is a NEW RULE this year, concocted by the idiot NFL commissioner, to punish NFL Teams who don't have enough Covid-19 VACCINATED PLAYERS.

The NFL Commish is another China Biden brown-noser: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just like the NIKE CEO is.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Sweden, no vaccine? No mandatory lockdowns or masks but 55% of population is fully vaccinated:

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

"Sweden: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps" graphics.reuters.com...

Not to mention that the good Doctor has, with his usual unswerving commitment to accuracy and relevance, posted an article from August last year.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Maybe. That's not well established.

Of course, it might take a week or so of missed work. Or a few weeks in the hospital. Not sure it's worth it. Odds are that you can avoid that if you are vaccinated.

Odds are that you can avoid the hospital if you get the natural infection, too.

Don't try to play "the odds" game, because the dramatic majority of those infected with the ancestral strain or ANY variant is that they will recover just fine or be asymptomatic. Hospitalization is the dramatic minority of cases.

And as has been pointed out, yes, it's been established in multiple studies and available in multiple white papers that show that naturally derived immunity from recovering from infection is both robust and appears to last longer than the vaccine in antibody concentrations high enough to be effective in fighting reinfection.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

They always said "95% effective."

But if they expounded on that...they meant 95% effective at preventing severe illness *scoff* and the 'hope' it prevents infection and transmission. I don't believe Pfizer even swabbed their test subjects for Covid...just the control group and they 'observed' the test subjects for sickness.

Now that we know it does nothing to prevent the spread, people still think it's a great idea to take some more of that crap vaccine. They 'hope' it will work this time. 🙄

edit on 9/1/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

Not to mention that the good Doctor has, with his usual unswerving commitment to accuracy and relevance, posted an article from August last year.

An update on how that policy is working out for Sweden:

"Sweden's Anti-Lockdown Strategy Didn't Work, Led to Higher Death Rate" www.businessinsider.com...

Does the good Doctor care to comment?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

"Sweden's Anti-Lockdown Strategy Didn't Work, Led to Higher Death Rate" www.businessinsider.com...

Stop trying to confuse the issue by posting links from this year.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Phage

That was the claim of many of the loudest mouthpieces at the start of vaccinations, including President Joe Biden.
So, is your claim that we were never told that vaccination offers 100% protection from infection?

Confirmed. The President of the United States of America assured the population that if you get vaccinated against Covid-19, you WILL NOT catch Covid-19.

Source- Whitehouse transcript - 7.21.2021: www.whitehouse.gov...

Excerpt of Biden's Guarantee to the nation..

You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID, if you have these vaccinations.

Intentionally LYING, or DEMENTIA at play?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

Stop trying to confuse the issue by posting links from this year.

My apologies. I'll try and find a shonky Bit#e video to post instead of relevant and factually accurate stuff instead.

Or, I'll just wait for the good Doctor to do it for me.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

According to data from the UK from a couple of weeks ago...

So all the lockdowns are gone, and no more face masks?

This was one of the same governments that said the vaccine would fix everything. Yet, last I heard, the virus is still spreading. Fourth wave? Fifth? I can't keep up.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

From my perspective, definitions of words actually matter. And when you rebutted The Redneck's statement with the definition of "immunity," you failed to understand the definition of the word "resist" right in the definition. Let me define THAT word for you:

re·sist
/rəˈzist/

verb

withstand the action or effect of.

Hopefully that helps clear things up for you. A vaccination is supposed to withstand the action or effect of an infection in order to cause immunity, and if that doesn't happen, it's not really a vaccination, is it? The "action or effect of" a virus is to cause you to get sick with certain symptoms and to also be contagious; we are seeing both of those is a high-enough number of vaccinated individuals to show that this should not be called a vaccine.

Words are really not this hard, so don't make them be.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 1-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, there were many of "them" who said that you would not get COVID-19 if you were vaccinated and that you could resume life as normal. Yes, they touted these mid-90-percent numbers of efficacy at times, but they also made flat-out false claims like I just mentioned and like carewemust cited a few comments above this one.

And now we also know that the mid-90-percent numbers are showing to be wrong, and that the actual efficacy numbers are lower, and some dramatically lower, depending upon the variant.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Terrible news. Gene and Paul better see Dr. Love ASAP. Until then maybe some Cold Gin might help. They have Nothing to Lose but they've Got to Choose. Hopefully they can Getaway from covid before they're Goin' Blind. Maybe nurse Beth can help them with their Sweet Pain.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

100% effectiveness against infection has never been part of the medical definition of a vaccine.

Hmmm, what did I say earlier? I think it's still there somewhere... oh, yes!

originally posted by: TheRedneck

There are always outliers. Using them to excuse facts is the mark of a fool.

The fact is that a vaccine with a 90% effectiveness has, by definition, a 10% failure rate. 10% of the people who take it are not immune to the disease afterwards. That's different from trying to say it makes everyone immune, but 10% of people still get the disease.

The poster I replied to said the vaccine worked (made everyone immune), but they could still catch the disease with lessened symptoms. That's not immunity. That is either failure to acquire immunity or a proactive treatment. And it is exactly what the manufacturers are claiming.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join